It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] I've seen the mind of a mad man

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Well... Cromeline Hendoraki's apartment was the stuff of serial-killer movies. An over-crowded mess of books, notebooks, computers, and just plain junk. It was obvious he is not blind as someone told me he once claimed to be.

We waited until he left, then easily gain entry. But soon discovered he had completed his "final sequester" or whatever. We recovered a blank envelope taped to his door, that had this simple note:

captured three of the four!
you will soon be given directions to
go and pick one up, for now its
need-to-know and will stay that way
unless something comes up.
Someone will contact you soon.

It seems as he expected someone to stop by and pick it up. We did not find his FTP password for his website, but we did discover his FTP log, and it looks as though the content of his site is one massive 342 megabyte Perl script. According to the log, major changes occurred over the past four days, where it begain as only an 18 megabyte Perl script. We believe this indicates there is more to his website than meets the eye.

Despite spending nearly two hours, we could not locate any other indications of his involvement with stealing the content of Simon's lock box, and obtaining the rings, other than what is on his website and the note indicated above.

While certainly mad, I have a feeling Cromeline Hendoraki is also very clever.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Who is this we?

Someone went with you?

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I have heard that there is a very fine line between genuis and madness. Think about it for a sec. Galileo was considered crazy (durning his liftime) becouse his ideas conterdicted popular belief at the time. Einstein was considered very on a personal level. Telesa was considered a dangerous nut in his time.......
I am not saying this is the case with this person, just my thoughts on the subject.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
cerebrus is with the ptolomy line the ptolomey line kicks butt , because they oppose 5 but i dont know if they are good or bad.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Ok, so basically the next clue is somewhere on -5-'s website. I can't find anything unusual, other than the website as a whole that is.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
hmmm, there is obviously a lot more content than we can see..anyone out there a computer whiz that can hack into into the site and see where the extra pages are ?

or have any ideas how to access the rest of the site

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cerberus
Well... Cromeline Hendoraki's apartment was the stuff of serial-killer movies. An over-crowded mess of books, notebooks, computers, and just plain junk. It was obvious he is not blind as someone told me he once claimed to be.

We waited until he left, then easily gain entry. But soon discovered he had completed his "final sequester" or whatever. We recovered a blank envelope taped to his door, that had this simple note:

captured three of the four!
you will soon be given directions to
go and pick one up, for now its
need-to-know and will stay that way
unless something comes up.
Someone will contact you soon.

It seems as he expected someone to stop by and pick it up. We did not find his FTP password for his website, but we did discover his FTP log, and it looks as though the content of his site is one massive 342 megabyte Perl script. According to the log, major changes occurred over the past four days, where it begain as only an 18 megabyte Perl script. We believe this indicates there is more to his website than meets the eye.

Despite spending nearly two hours, we could not locate any other indications of his involvement with stealing the content of Simon's lock box, and obtaining the rings, other than what is on his website and the note indicated above.

While certainly mad, I have a feeling Cromeline Hendoraki is also very clever.

OK...

so you went into a house that was not yours and tried to steal his rings???

comon people its just a game!!!

its not worth breaking the law!!!

how did u find out were he lives though???

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
he is part of the game he is with the ptolomey line and he had too because it was part of the game.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Ok, now we finally have some direction. The next step is surely to wait until the info regarding the location of a ring turns up.

In the mean time we should note that 5's website does run an ftp. I have attempted to enter but, as Cerberus noted, we still need a user ID and pass. The ftp will no doubt come into play in the near future so remember it when we find something that points us to a username and/or password.

Update: Also to be noted is that one can telnet in as well, although as with the ftp it requires a userID/pass.

[edit on 14-6-2004 by Shark]

[edit on 14-6-2004 by Shark]

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
OK...
so you went into a house that was not yours and tried to steal his rings???
comon people its just a game!!!
its not worth breaking the law!!!
how did u find out were he lives though???

[game off]
Come on people We all know it is a game!!!! Stop saying it is only a game after every post! We all know Cerberus is part of the game, just like -5-, uncle jeff, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, and maybe a few other will join as well! Please just enjoy it and go along with it. Sorry if I offend anyone, but I am sick and tired of people saying "It is only a game and stop taking it serious" We know! We know! We know! We are trying to keep the feeling of the GAME, you are the ones ruining it. Sorry for the rant.
[game on]

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
[game on] (we gotta get it so wen u put that it has the clip from waynes world where there like "game on" lol...random) ok well i wouldnt post outloud that u broke into his apartment cuz now we can be sure that hell never leave anything out or in his apartment so now we have a harder job. i think we neeed a special ring forum for ppl that are registered and known well...wait no that wouldnt work uhh....hmm o i got it a form to send u2u's to the ppl wait no damn. this is hard to think of a way to keep in contact and updated without chromeline reading it
[game off]

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Lets see, one big and growing massive perl script, and ftp logs,...hmmm.

maybe unrelated, but looking back at 5's website, I have noticed an anomoly on the page of ats post text.

Anybody else see some things there that you would not normally expect to see?

www.hammurabi5.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I guess the caps are the clue ?

he even points that out

God we are dumb

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
well how about the encrypted text and for the ftp i think his password is goal.

[edit on 6/14/2004 by machinegunjordan]

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
the text itself (the great preamble) can't be a clue initself because the whole text was lifted from another site, word for word

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
No, but,....

this implicates an issue you all may want to consider, and it complicates everything completely now....

goto the bottom of the page,....

see the bb code tags?

Think about it now. What does that mean to you.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by smirkley
No, but,....

this implicates an issue you all may want to consider, and it complicates everything completely now....

goto the bottom of the page,....

see the bb code tags?

Think about it now. What does that mean to you.

It think it means our poor paranoid lunatic you call "-5-" is an anal retentive little twerp who copies the content of his post form to another application before he hits the [post reply] button.

I don't get were you're going here.

I think we should back-up and look at his note. After seeing Cromeline Hendoraki's apartment, I'm certain you'll know what is a clue from him, and what is not.

It's interesting to note that he has not returned to make a new entry on his site, nor has he returned to his apartment. I wonder if his job is done, and now he's gone.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
cerebrus you are on our side and we are on yours so why cant you just clear up what line you are with it is tthe ptolomey right?

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
But what about where he copies posts from smirkley, amantine, PurdueNuc, MA, etc,...

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
ok thats it ive seen enought. someone explain what "ptolomey" is to me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join