It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Hate Britain

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
First off I dont give a # if this offends you. If it hits a nerve then I AM GLAD.

I am absolutely SICK of this # country. It is governed by self-serving, hypocritical, greedy, bloodthirsty, warmongers. It does not stop there though.

In every sector, ignorant, cold, selfish, uncaring people are employed purely to further their employers goals, irrespective of the fact that their customers are paying for the service they provide and therefore without the customers they would be out of a job.

Doctors and other medical staff fail to treat the sick, they just do what their computer tells them to and prescribe them poisonous chemicals.

Police fail to protect people, they just dont care if you are a victim of a crime.

The general public are ignorant, selfish and uncaring pieces of #. They are bullies. Dishonest and arrogant.

I have known a total of THREE people in my ENTIRE life, that includes only ONE member of my own family, who does not make me ashamed to be part of this country.

I HATE EVERY SINGLE BRITISH PERSON. If this offends you GOOD. I am SICK TO DEATH of scum like you using and abusing people, taking everything you can, then kicking them when they are at rock bottom because there is nothing left to take. It is not just the government, ITS THE ENTIRE POPULATION.

All this hatred towards governments and corporations may be justified but they dont deserve it all.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by Firefly_]

[edit on 30-6-2010 by Firefly_]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
"You are the weakest link, Goodbye."

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
You hate britain?
Why stay then?

link   
The entire general public are ignorant,uncaring and selfish?
If you are an A-typical 'Brit'(and what you have said here is coming from your heart),i'd be inclined to agree!

But,you're not.
Thankfully.

link   
reply to post by Firefly_

I think that if you extended your experience further, you would find that you hate the whole world.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Hating all british is very radical.

Are you british yourself and do you hate yourself too then?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
You hate britain?
Why stay then?

Loads hate the country they are in, but have no choice but to stay there.

England is a country full of hateful psychos just waiting to kill anyone they want. This is also shown by your history.

My life has proven the police and gov are murdering people for no reason, and my life is effectively over.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Take a deep breath. Step outside. The sun is shining.

You've become the very thing you hate.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I think this should end up in the rant section as it will, but for some part I agree with you, although hate is probably a too strong word. The masses have been dumbed down and are victims to mass media manipulation. There are however many good people in this country. Look at the majority of British posters on ats, some of the smartest and most level headed contributors to the site IMO.

For me there has always been a problem in our society that we pay too much respect to our upper classes. Like we think they are our "betters" and rightful leaders. we have the mentality of doffing ones cap to our superiors.

Yet people in this country instead of uniting together, will find a scape goat for the countries ills, whether that be the immigrant or the disabled benefit claimant. We have been so brain washed that we dont care about offshore tax havens for the rich or the way in which bankers have been let off scot free.

Lets pick on the easy targets instead. Then lets get back to watching The X Factor, where we can have our emotions manipulated for an hour.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Every single British person is a bit strong, isn't it? You don't even know every British person.. The community I live in is pretty nice to be honest. People say hello if you walk past, and there are only a handfull of 'chavs' and troublemakers. Every time I have been to the doctors they have always been extremely professional.

I think someone has just had a bad day.

I forgot to add, I love Britain

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_

Doctors and other medical staff fail to treat the sick, they just do what their computer tells them to and prescribe them poisonous chemicals.

Well i can agree with this as i have been unwell for 5 weeks now. I went to my GP a week ago and was given medication that has not helped one bit!!

Police fail to protect people, they just dont care if you are a victim of a crime.

This is so true, my partner had a car accident two weeks ago, once paramedics gave him the all clear at the side or the road, the police said they will drop him home.......only to turn around half way down the road and say "we will have to drop you here as we've got another call"!!!!!

The general public are ignorant, selfish and uncaring pieces of #. They are bullies. Dishonest and arrogant.

Also agree with this, ive been left to struggle with two small children and a buggy while getting on a bus, only for some ignorant teenager to laugh at me when i nearlly dropped my daughter!!!!

All this hatred towards governments and corporations may be justified but they dont deserve it all.

Im sorry but u i do not agree with. Our new govenment has hit the poor and middle classes the worst with cutting the taxcredits from 50k to 40k. Also freezing child benefits for 3 years will have an affect too. And dont get me started on VAT being put up to 20%.

But you are right there are a lot of selfish and uncaring people in our country. I was born here just as my family was.

I think its discusting how the youth of today talk/treat there elders. I would have never have carryed on it this way when i was younger. I loved my grandparents and respected any grownup that i knew.

Also while i have had alot of bad experiances in my country, there are alot of good people in my life, and in my friends and family's lifes. So i guess we are not all bad people

[edit on 30/6/10 by boo1981]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   

And...

reply to post by andy1033

...sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!

I was waiting for you to turn up in this thread andy1033, it was only a matter of time. I think you and the Firefly_ would make a smashing couple! I feel like Cilla Black

I think andy1033 and Firefly_ should run away together to a much nicer, fairer country like....China or North Korea. Go spend a long weekend in either country and see how you like it, I'm sure you'll love the romantacism of each nation.

Hopefully you will end up staying in one of them forever - fingers crossed it's North Korea (so we wouldn't have to see your posts ever again).

I hope I have been of some help to you both and I look forward to my wedding invitation

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Britain is a nation of BULLIES. Its that simple. We are told to stand up to bullies, but when we do, it just gives them even more of a "justification", in addition to looking and behaving different to them, to treat you badly.

It is probably a worldwide thing yes, but as I have never been to another country I cannot comment on how people treat others. All I know is how I have been treated by peers, my own family, authority, the alleged "carers" like doctors, the public sector workers, the general public.

There are probably good people out there, but if there are then why the hell are they so elusive?

I really feel I am wasting my time with my fight for justice in this country, because I really dont think anybody deserves freedom after the way they treat those worse off than themselves just for kicks. In fact, to hell with them, I will just continue living my life and Im not going to bother fighting for my rights any more. Im used to being # on, its time the general population got # on so they know how it feels.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
'Raging at the illness
When rage may be it's cause....'

Peter Hammill - 'Waiting for the Doctor to Come'

Peace!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
When I opened this thread and saw that I had the OP as a foe already I thought hmmm now its time to put him on the ignore list.

You and your distasteful comments will no longer soar my ATS experience.

Have a nice life.

[IGNORE]

Korg.

I might add that you are one of only three others in my ignore list. Well done!!

[edit on 30-6-2010 by Korg Trinity]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Not sure as to what triggered you to post what you posted, but i guess the exact same thing can be said about every and any country. I myself find the Brits a rage, especially those that live in the Northern region, the heavy accent and the british humor is a blast. But i must admit, i have found that the Irish woman are more fire driven in bed then the british woman.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sozen94
Every single British person is a bit strong, isn't it? You don't even know every British person.. The community I live in is pretty nice to be honest. People say hello if you walk past, and there are only a handfull of 'chavs' and troublemakers. Every time I have been to the doctors they have always been extremely professional.

I think someone has just had a bad day.

I forgot to add, I love Britain

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
'Citizens' live inside a system of rules.

These rules are determined by people. These people are said to have power because of this.

These rules determine your actions to a great extent. They compel you to perform duties. These duties benefit those who have power.

The vast majority of people do not even see that here is a system or rules that they are compelled to follow. They just accept that it is the way it is. 'This is it'.

Those that have an awareness of some of these rules see the injustice and become frustrated, angry and resentful at those who enforce the rules and those that can not see them and obey. "They must be stupid not to see this".

People will resist and fight against those that can see the system of rules for what it is: a cage.

Individuals feel unhappiness when their expectations are not aligned with their perceived experience. What 'happens' is not what they think should happen.

Find out what is happening.

Everything is metaphor.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Can someone ban this guy please?

I hate you to buddy.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
i have found that the Irish woman are more fire driven in bed then the British woman.

Hahaha I laughed my ass off when I read this!!

Its not the nationality of the woman that counts in bed, its the individual person and their physiological make up.

I'm 36 and shall I say well traveled (Cough)
, Ehem.... lol - i've been with good and bad the world over.

It's down to the individual.

All the best,

Korg.

P.S. This ignore button is wonderful. It cuts the posters posts out completely. Makes a rotten thread smell of roses, other than the god awful title.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by Korg Trinity]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join