It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here Goes Nothing...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
A Wandering Rant (With Mod Approval, of course)

"Inbreeding is the reproduction from the mating of two genetically related parents, which can increase the chances of offspring being affected by recessive or deleterious traits. This generally leads to a decreased fitness of a population, which is called inbreeding depression. Deleterious alleles causing inbreeding depression can subsequently be removed through culling, which is also known as genetic purging."
en.wikipedia.org...

"Hypergamy (colloquially referred to as marrying up) is the act or practice of seeking a spouse of equal or higher socioeconomic status, or caste status than oneself."
en.wikipedia.org...

"In social animals, the alpha is the individual in the community with the highest rank. Where one male and one female fulfill this role, they are referred to as the alpha pair (the term varies when several females fulfill this role – it is extremely rare among mammals for several males to fulfill this role with one female)."
en.wikipedia.org...

"Polygamy (from πολύς γάμος polys gamos, a Greek word meaning "the practice of multiple marriage") is a form of polyamorous group marriage in which a person has more than one spouse at the same time."
en.wikipedia.org...

Sanctified (By society) Marriage, and fidelity, is a behavior whose purpose is to increase the overall genetic fitness of a population, by inducing genetic diversity.

Thereby, reducing the chances of inbreeding within the population at large.

In the current Western social "scene", polygamy (non marriage) results in the fewest possible males, passing on the most genetic traits to the most Females.

This invariably leads to an overall increase in the percentage of the population that shares the same genes.

(I.E. more and more people are closely related)

This eventually creates systemic inbreeding, with all of the genetic problems that are associated with it.
en.wikipedia.org...

"Game" as it were, is the planned response to Women's "Choice" in matters of relationships, to enable males to be more stressful at breeding.
www.youtube.com...

Where the "Appearance" of confidence (not related to any real world usefulness to the species at large) is the majority determining factor in the female breeding decisions.
www.youtube.com...

Inbreeding is a LARGE problem in societies that are Matrifocal, due to the different ROLES of men and women in the biological reproduction of the species, where Women seek The "Best" mate, and men seek the "Most" mates.
homepage.psy.utexas.edu...

This corresponds to decreased genetic fitness, and an overall reduced intelligence of the population.

In a society where women are the central focus for power, men are viewed only for their "Sexual" prowess. (Read Also: Brute Strength)

Due to the breeding strategy of females (seeking the "best" possible genetics for reproduction) this invariably creates a situation where a very few men are producing most all of the viable offspring, and more and more of the women being born share relativistically similar genetics. (They is Kin)

Their offspring will eventually reproduce in the same fashion, and through the reduced male line genetics, an overall reduction in genetic diversity is resultant.

When societies have eliminated most all natural predators and dangers to the human race, the Female population eventually sees no need for monogamous relationships (forgetting WHY society ends up IN monogamy) and demand the "Right" to all mate with the same narrow gene pool.

"The Man"
whitewatch.files.wordpress.com...

This Induced breeding strategy eventually reduces the intelligence level of the society, not to mention the "Fitness" (physical health, immune system, etc) of the population at large.

Resulting plagues wipe out entire populations. (Because there is not enough diversity to ensure a sizable population survives)

Famines result from the reduced intellect (that of driving to fulfill the breeding instinct, as opposed to keeping nature at bay, and "planning for the winter", so to speak.)

This results in wiping out the population.

Men build society.... To Attract Women.

Men remove dangers with their intellect.... To protect Women.

Women no longer fear the dangers of nature (which would cause them to cling to intelligent and socially cooperative men)

Women demand the destruction of the Monogamous society.
www.monkfish-abbey.org...

Inbreeding occurs on a majority level.

Fitness and intellect are reduced...

Society collapses.

Because OLD instincts are OLD.
www.youtube.com...

And they rear their head, when there is no danger.

Marriage is NOT religious oppression....

It is the Behavior which contains the highest probability of survival for the species (and society/civilization)... Increasing Genetic Diversity.

Maximum Diversity.

We still have not figured out that it is our INSTINCTS that are killing US.

We want to out-breed our "Competition"

And we are GETTING OUR WISH.

What happens when the entire population is your first cousin?

In ancient rome, many upper class women would pay for a night of sex with the Gladiators.

The Gladiators were, after all... popular, and Famous.

Thus, the had High "Social Proof"

So, the upper-class's descendants (And increasingly other classes), ended up being fathered by relatively few men.

Thus, were all related in some fashion.

The hereditary aristocracy (and overall population base) ends up becoming genetically stale, and their intelligence lowers.

Without the intellect to counterbalance the Instincts of the "Plains nomad" from several thousand years ago, you begin to see harem like breeding patterns, and pyramid like power structures.

The wealth is siphoned from the foundations of society to fuel the "Reproductive Desirability" of the "Upper Class" and the society eventually capsizes due to the stupidity of its inbred leaders.

So, we keep playing our "Game"

And the Titanic is sinking as we place bets.

Remember ladies.... if the guy will not work REAL HARD on shaping himself to be desirable to your instincts... then he probably doesn't need to breed.

Because We don't really need anyone doing ANYTHING *EXCEPT* "Game".... do we?
www.youtube.com...

It's not like we have other efforts that need to be tended to in order to survive, Right?

/Sarcasm

Due to the polygamous nature of the society, breeding rights are reserved for those whose time is spent on molding their behavior to be "Desirable" to the latent instincts of women.

This reduces the overall time spent on other more noble endeavors.

Like education for example.

Continued...

[edit on 27-6-2010 by Edrick]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
...Continued

You see, that was the *Original* purpose of Religion.

To make people behave in a fashion that was beneficial to life in a civilization.

A Fashion that was beneficial to the survival of all.

Cooperation.

Mainly because, people back then were too stupid to understand all of this, and so... the wise elders made up scary stories to keep the population in line.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/28eadec92fa5.gif[/atsimg]

Women become aroused when raped.

Because it is a survival mechanism.
www.pandys.org...

If you aren't "Ready" when the big man rapes you, your vaginal tissue tears, and puts you at risk of infection or hemorrhaging.
en.wikipedia.org...

This would remove you from the gene pool. (As would Unsuccessfully resisting a rape, and being killed for it)

Thus, the most beneficial genetic strategy for the female populous was to be aroused at being forcibly taken.

This preserves her genetic line.

Be it Gladiatorial slaves, invading hordes, whatever...

This is *THE* crossroads of ANY gender based lifeform on its way to a type one civilization.

Getting a hold of its private parts, and controlling THEM, as opposed to BEING CONTROLLED BY THEM.

If a society reaches "Peak", and FAILS to control its instincts, it falls back down.

The cycle restarts.

Over

and

Over

and

over

This is why the Aliens are so interested in us.

Becuase we are AT "PEAK", and we have Nuclear Weapons.

This will be *THE LAST CYCLE*

We pass, or we DIE.

Societies of the past got by, by lying to the populous about this crossroads.....

By threatening them with Fire Eternal.

This will not work on you anymore.

You must FACE YOURSELF, or PERISH.

Hey Guys!

Do you have a Hobby?

Something that you utterly devote your life and every waking moment to?

Is it girls?

No?

Sorry, looks like you are not a "Real Man"

You are addicted to sex, and it is killing you.

It wouldn't matter that much, if bears and wolves still posed a threat to you...

But our society protects these cancerous people, don't it?

It facilitates their "Agenda" by maintaining the system whereby the smartest of us are herded away from relationships to study about our society, and work to maintain it...

While those who lack this intelligence, get free reign with the females.
www.google.com...

Add this with the continuing trend of the marginalization of intelligent men as "Losers" and "Not real men", and you have the perfect storm of societal destruction.

Of course... it's not entirely the media's fault for portraying intelligent men as inept lovers, and social bumblers....

After all, the Media is a group of Publicly traded companies.

And by mandate, the media must increase its revenue quarter by quarter for its shareholders.

This means they must gain more advertising revenue.... which is based off of "How many people are watching"

And there are more stupid people in the world, than there are intelligent people.
wilderdom.com...

Thus, the corporate media is mandated by LAW to run programming that appeals to the lowest common denominator.

So, the most successful programming is that which slights the intelligent minority, to please the ego of the Moronic Majority.

Social cues for reproductive behavior are broadcast to the populous through the media.

Hence... in a television show, the man will be portrayed as an average or below average intellect so as not to offend the dumb men, or the women at large.

And his SPOUSE is portrayed as a "Strong" "Indipendant" "Capable" "Intelligent" woman...

To pander to the ego of the females.

The power of demographics, eh?

(Learned Social Behavior; Successful, Intelligent Women choose Dumber Husbands)

Unfortunately... the best economic decision for any major media company is to bribe the government to deregulate ownership of broadcast media.

Our financial destruction is also quite logically self evident.

Our representative system mandates that our representatives constantly "Appeal" to us, in order to remain in good standing with the Voting Proletariat, and thus, requires the constant spending upon "Projects" to facilitate the continued election of those in leadership positions.

This is why democracy always fails.... Because:

"A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the majority discovers it can vote itself largess out of the public treasury. After that, the majority always votes for the candidate promising the most benefits with the result the democracy collapses because of the loose fiscal policy ensuing, always to be followed by a dictatorship, then a monarchy. "

And that is where we find ourselves today....

Our politicians Spending our nation into debt, because:

A. That is the most visible method of proving their "Worth" to the populous.

B. They lack imagination in governance.

C. They desire the continuation of their "Power" and "Position" in order to facilitate the satiation of their Instinctual drives of reproduction:

C1: Men desire power because women desire men with power.

C2: Women desire power because they want their offspring to do better than everyone else's.

our instinct is to hate, and war against each-other... by definition.

First we find those who look different... and we try to out-breed, or kill them.

Then we find those who THINK differently than us, and we try to out-breed or kill them.

Then we find finer and finer divisions, to hate and kill.

Until we kill over kinship (or lack thereof)

The New World Order, is a group of powerful wealthy elite, who have convinced themselves that they know what is best for humanity....

But they still want to breed us out, or kill us... just as their instincts dictate.

Public ownership with Corporate responsibility to the shareholders can end with only one logical conclusion.

Theft, and slavery.

Because a Company that does not have to BUY its manufacturing materials, can out compete a company that is honorable.

Because a company that does not have to PAY its labor force, can out compete one that pays fair wages.

We all want to fit in.

We all want to be a part of the "Tribe" or "Society" or "Family"

Because this is an instinct.

Those who (in the past) were separated from the tribe, had a very narrow probability for genetic survival because:

A: they had none to rely on, in mutual relationships of reliance.

B: They had none to mate with, or (If they were "Banished" from society during pregnancy) their children had none to mate with.

Thus, ostracize from society is a *DEEP FEAR* of social mammals like us humans.

A fear so deep, that it is actually Genetic.

This instinct is manipulated.... for the same reason that Television programs are punctuated by commercials.

IT is more economically advantageous to the Shareholders of a Corporation if the Populous of the planet is a willing slave to the quarterly profit of the Corporation.

It is also more economically advantageous for the profit of Civil Courts, if the people Sued each-other more often.

Such as in the Contract Dispute of Marriage liscence Termination. (Divorce)

That is Court Fees, Lawyer Costs, etc.

-Edrick

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Wow I quit reading at the point where you stated "women become aroused by rape" - I know for a fact this is not true!!!!!

And just who is your Daddy now?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

Wow I quit reading at the point where you stated "women become aroused by rape" - I know for a fact this is not true!!!!!

Are you stating that the vagina does not produce lubrication during intercourse?

-Edrick

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edrick

Are you stating that the vagina does not produce lubrication during intercourse?

-Edrick

I think you and I both know she is not stating that at all! forget the biology you are clinging onto, it just doesn't cut it my friend!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by valiant

I think you and I both know she is not stating that at all! forget the biology you are clinging onto, it just doesn't cut it my friend!

I'm not saying that she was saying that; I am saying that *I* was saying that.

In a woman, sexual arousal usually leads to vaginal lubrication in anticipation of sexual intercourse.

en.wikipedia.org...

-Edrick

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

That's right, the vagina does not lubricate during unwanted intercourse which is rape!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

That's right, the vagina does not lubricate during unwanted intercourse which is rape!

I was a volunteer advocate at the rape and abuse crisis center in my tow for over 5 years. Something that can occur during rape, is the victim can orgasm. I know that it does happen, but when the victim talks about the assault, it is rarely mentioned. I can not imagine the confusion it must cause the victim. "what is wrong with me? How could I possibly orgasm during such a horrible act?"

hubpages.com...

I'm afraid that you are wrong.

www.dailytelegraph.com.au...

www.sextx.com...

Very Wrong

-Edrick

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

Defintion of rape:rape1 (rp) KEY

NOUN:

The crime of forcing another person to submit to sex acts, especially sexual intercourse.
The act of seizing and carrying off by force; abduction.
Abusive or improper treatment; violation: a rape of justice.

I don't care if you did work at a rape crisis center, perhaps those that confided this to you called "rape" when it was not rape but submission.

I was raped and believe me it was not pleasureable in any way - I was forced, I was hurt and had to go to the hospital. Your talking to the wrong women. I rest my case! This is bringing up very uncomfortable feelings for me!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I was raped and believe me it was not pleasureable in any way - I was forced, I was hurt and had to go to the hospital. Your talking to the wrong women. I rest my case! This is bringing up very uncomfortable feelings for me!

Well, I am very sorry for what you have gone through, but that in no way diminishes the Fact that some women have orgasm's during forced intercourse.

The orgasm is a purely physiological response, and does not actually constitute consent.

You know... the same way that someone can be influenced by tickling even if they don't want to be tickled.

The review examines whether unsolicited or non-consensual sexual stimulation of either females or males can lead to unwanted sexual arousal or even to orgasm. The conclusion is that such scenarios can occur and that the induction of arousal and orgasm does not indicate that the subjects consented to the stimulation. A perpetrator’s defence simply built upon the fact that evidence of genital arousal or orgasm proves consent has no intrinsic validity and should be disregarded.

www.jcfmjournal.org...

-Edrick

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I will probably get a warning for this but you are an idiot and you know nothing about women!

Let's hear what others have to say about this.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I will probably get a warning for this but you are an idiot and you know nothing about women!

That's nice.

Here is a study from the Department of Biomedical Science, University of Sheffield that backs up my statement, entitled:

"Sexual-Arousal-and-Orgasm-in-Subjects-Who-Experience-Forced-Stimulation"

1. Introduction

In normal consensual sex, the sexual arousal and the possible subsequent achievement of orgasm are usually the welcomed outcome of the activity. Consensual sex- ual activity obviously entails a willingness of both par- ties to partake of the activity and thus the mental state of the participants is usually one of happy acceptance of the sexual arousal and possibly the orgasm induced. In fact it is often thought that lack of this ‘‘accepting’’ state can be a hindrance to becoming aroused and orgasmic. What then of a non-consenting male or female who is subjected to sexual stimulation either by force, fear or because of an impaired conscious resistance to the stimulation (sleep, drug, alcohol or hypnosis induced), can they experience sexual arousal and orgasm invol- untarily or even against their will?

The present review attempts to answer this question especially in relation to a perpetrators defence against an alleged sexual assault that ‘‘they (the victim) must have consented (and/or enjoyed it) because they became sexually aroused and even had an orgasm’’. The review

is divided into three sections, the first part deals with sexual aspects common to males and females, the second part deals with female victims. The third part deals with male victims.

www.scribd.com...

-Edrick

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
lol
Yeah i see you take the offensive shotgun approach to sociology.

Lets see what is the best way to convey my message so it is read, understood and maybe agreed with by all?

Oh i know.

First i will post a biology lesson on how women breed, then ill go on to say how they secretly enjoy being raped. And then ill go into how religion is BS. Then i will be sure to use the return key as much as possible making my post look 1,000 times larger than it is.

Im going to make a bet that you are single and have little to know knowledge how women select their mates outside of rape.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

Absolutely pointless, offensive drivel.

Why did you bother?

What was your point?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

First i will post a biology lesson on how women breed, then ill go on to say how they secretly enjoy being raped.

A Biological response to genital stimulation is not "Enjoyment"

If you are going to argue against me, do me a favor and Argue against what I actually SAID< as opposed to launching attacks against strawmen.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Im going to make a bet that you are single and have little to know knowledge how women select their mates outside of rape.

Ah, the old "Ad Homenim Attack" eh?

Look, transparency of intention is one thing.... but you are attacking me because you are scared of yourself.

Try to look into that, would you?

-Edrick

[edit on 28-6-2010 by Edrick]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Absolutely pointless, offensive drivel.

And you are totally being forced to read this, too.

Why did you bother?

What was your point?

Apparently, the explanation in my OP was completely ignored by you, and thus, I feel no need to reiterate something that you could easily find, should you choose to press the "Page Up" key a few times, and Read it before you comment.

-Edrick

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Ok, I don't think that I explained my intentions in this thread Early enough....

So allow me to Bring you Up to speed.

Breaking News: Armada of U.S. and Israeli Warships Head for Iran.

whywhynot
This IS a build up, here is the 3rd carrier:
www.debka.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You, Have all heard about the Gaza AID Flotilla, Right?

The One that was "Peacefully Boarded" By Israel...?

Yeah, we have Carrier Groups heading for the Region....

So do many, Other, Nations.

The United States is Sending these Carrier Groups for Several Reasons.

1. The Resources of the Region are Necessary for continued Profit of Large Multinational Corporations who currently control the United States Government.

2. The United States fully supports Israel because The Bible mentions the word "Israel" and "Jews" in relation to "Chosen People Of God", and Israel wants to Expand.

3. "To Prevent a Theocratic Regime from Possessing Nuclear Weapons."

I'm sorry... what I meant by #3 was, "To prevent *ANOTHER* Theocratic Regime from possessing Nuclear Weapons"

freetree64
"Turkey has refused permission for an Israeli military plane to enter its airspace, providing another sign of the rift between the two countries"

The Lines are Being Drawn:

Mutually Assured Destruction is a philosophy of Arms Aquisition for prevention of being attacked.

IT presumes that no species would be so foolish as to launch a Nuclear War in their Own Atmosphere, Biosphere, etc...

You know, that we wouldn't be so stupid as to keep behaving as animal tribes when we are capable of...

Vaporizing the Vast Majority of all life on earth.

I guess we really ARE too stupid to live.

Aren't we?

-Edrick

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
we are fighting wars, because there are not enough resources, for everyones children to survive.

Instead of making less children, we are killing off the living.

because we think that "we"[1] are the only ones who are fit to survive.

and if that is the way we choose to play this little game.

Then I assure you... Noone will be left to fight about who is more deserving of this ball of Rock.

-Edrick (1. We = Every single last type of person on the planet)

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

Strawmen and ad hominems are my specialty this is not a debate class or ATS... But you did not really adresswhat i said.

Its funny how you are quick to point out the strawman and ad hominem fallacy but your next line is

Look, transparency of intention is one thing.... but you are attacking me because you are scared of yourself.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Strawmen and ad hominems are my specialty this is not a debate class or ATS... But you did not really adresswhat i said.

The relevancy of your comment is tragic in its deficiency.

Apparently you think that Women select mates based upon their Divine Chakra awareness, or something along these lines?

As opposed to *OBSERVABLE* cues?

Like Money, Power, Charisma, Attractiveness, Social Ability, etc, etc, etc....

The same reasons that Other Animal Females select mates.

Long Story Short...

Are you refuting any specific argument that I have made, or just generally attacking me?

zaiger
Its funny how you are quick to point out the strawman and ad hominem fallacy but your next line is

Edrick

Look... if you don't want to READ my post with anything other than your Knee Jerk Hatred... then just stop posting here.

I don't mind discussions on the nature of my rant... but To Reply, implies a responsibility of actually understanding what I am talking about.

You clearly Do not, since you have not mentioned anything that I actually Said, and merely attempt to discredit my entire Point, because I:

1. Live at Home with My Mother
2. Am a Virgin
3. Have horrible body oder
4. have terrible social skills
5. Have no life
6. Have no ambition
7. Have no courage
8. Have no honor
9. am a Commie Red sympathizer
10. Am a Anti Semite
11. Are a Racist
12. am an official grand Wizard of the KKK
13. Am a "Dork"
14. Am a "Looser"
15. Am a Filthy Liberal, (or Stinky Conservative, depending upon hateful opposition)
16. Killed Jesus.
17. Am Adolph Hitler's Clone

There, Have I just about covered every single point that you wanted to make?

Or perhaps you have something of a discussion to add to this volley of Slings and Arrows?

-Edrick

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join