It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Toronto G20 Riot Fraud: Undercover Police engaged in Purposeful Provocation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Well, well well. Just as I thought. One has to have an excuse to hire 20, 000 security personnel.

"Toronto is right now in the midst of a massive government / media propaganda fraud. As events unfold, it is becoming increasingly clear that the 'Black Bloc' are undercover police operatives engaged in purposeful provocations to eclipse and invalidate legitimate G20 citizen protest by starting a riot. Government agents have been caught doing this before in Canada."

Riot Fraud!

These types of actions are becoming all too familiar to citizens all over the world. Fact or fiction? I don't know, what do you think?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I believe this happened, and I know that in the 70's and 80's there were supposed "Terrorist" cells in Germany and France that were in fact crafted and funded to create a public hysteria and a call for increased state powers and surveillance of citizens. I do not recall the names of the groups, but it was in a CIA expose' the organization that was used were elements of Reinhart Ghelen's old Nazi intelligence network that merely changed paymasters at the end of WWII with consent and appreciation from John Foster Dullus.

I will try to find the cites...

The overall plan was disclosed to an ex Corporate manager for Fairchld Industries by Dr Wernher Von Braun. LINK
The plan included the creation of a perceived "Terrorist" Threat... the year was 1976/7.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by seataka]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
i think the government is almost capable of anything

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FarmerGeneral

I remember when they did it the first (?) time. I bet they made sure to change their boots this time.

I would imagine that it's becoming harder and harder to not be found out with the popularity of youtube and video cameras on cell phones but not impossible. This is why we must be vigilant and questioning of any footage that is released.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
It was a tactic also used at the G20 in London. I used to think it was a bit of a myth "Agent provocateurs ", but having witnessed what I thought was some dodgy goings on by certain "Protestors" only to find out they may have been actually working for the police. Read the Guardian report below.

you have to wonder who sanctions these tactics? Why would the police want to incite violence, surely its against their remit.

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Are citizen's arrests allowed in canada?

The black bloc guys are clearly engaged in criminal activity - Couldn't a few groups of people capture and detain some of them long enough the identify them?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

It is easy to craft a "suitable guise" when the actors have a "compelling reason" to "act" as "directed" - you see, your division in (insert police or agency name here) will get far more funding in the next (insert congressional or parliamentary appropriations funding. Can you imagine how mush better we will be able to get 'the bad guys' if your divisions budget was doubled... and just imagine your chances of promotion!

I forgot who said this:

"If you seek justice
then seek the truth
If you seek the truth
then follow the money"

[edit on 27-6-2010 by seataka]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by seataka

Thanks for the read. I was familiar with that story but never read a full statement. There is lots of Nazis speculation going around now a days. I recently read "The Rise of the Fourth Reich" by Jim Marrs. He presents some solid evidence that perhaps globalization is really the Nazis last grasp at power, ultimate power in controlling the whole world.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

At least we know that these incidents aren't limited to one particular country. I guess they like to spread the love.

I'm beginning to believe that indeed most if not all of these "Black Bloc" people were indeed shills.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

Yes there is citizens arrest in Canada. A man tired to arrest George Bush for war crimes in Alberta and he is currently serving prison time.

The amazing part of all of this was that while this was going on hordes of police were just standing there watching. The police literally let them do it! There is an old saying, "Truth is stranger than fiction."

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Well it looks like they got them on the boots again. If you check out the link it shows pictures of the "Black Blocs" member's boots.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I think those protestors are pretty much all Anarchists or Communists,I don't feel sorry for them at all. I can't believe people on here would take sides with Anarchists and Communists!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   

VERY odd that police would leave their vehicle abandoned
in the middle yet parallel with the road and conveniently
away from combustible trees and buildings.
(More than odd)
Even the well known news commentary Peter Mansbridge remarked
in astonishment, asking if the cars were left as decoys.
It is fact that x-tra police were transported in, by hiding 12 officers
in the back of ambulances, why ? . . . so
holding that thought, why would they leave unattended vehicles
in the midst of things ?
Strategically an excuse was needed to clear the area to make way
for the G20 members departure;
* preferably 'finding' an excuse that would put the police in a better
light and public opinion while clearing the area*
(to gain public support)

Check out this guys Belt and shoes !
Those are standard issued, not gap or walmart specials. :
and notice the buzz cut ?
btw, over a yr. of planing, and a !billion $ ,
yet they were that sloppy to leave abandoned vehicles ?
(only the naive would fall for this tactic)

[edit on 28-6-2010 by ToneDeaf]

[edit on 28-6-2010 by ToneDeaf]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigDaveJr
I think those protestors are pretty much all Anarchists or Communists,I don't feel sorry for them at all. I can't believe people on here would take sides with Anarchists and Communists!

You sir are a bigoted idiot.

Not all anarchists are violent. In fact i think you should learn to read and find out what agent provacateur means.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
They did something similar here in Melbourne, Australia about ten years ago or whenever the meet was. There were these guys at the front of the protest crowd who were obvious plants....really big, ugly guys who looked like they just got out of jail hurling things at the cops and cursing them quite violently. They seemed extremely out of place. I'm sure someone hired them.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by mrwiffler]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

By Your tone,I can tell You Sir are an A-hole(Probably Hard leftist)!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Wow, police boots means that they are police?

I'm confused now, especially since those "police" boots can be bought almost anywhere in Canada for cheap?

As for the "Black Bloc" the are a small yet vocal group of violent anarchists. They should not be confused in any way with peaceful protesters.

If you think that the Black Bloc is made up by the man (lol)...maybe you should go watch the videos that they broad casted on youtube prior to the summit.

Not everything is from TPTB trying to control the little guy, sometimes it's just stupid young adults looking for an excuse to rampage.

Edit for fun...hey look, links to buying police boots.
www.milarm.com...
www.usededmonton.com...
www.chiefsupply.com...
www.qmuniforms.com...

Again for fun...the Toronto police openly admit to letting the cars get trashed, as they were told that the fence line was priority number 1.

You want to blame anyone for what happened, blame the federal government for designing the layout and security measures, and blame the
groups like Black Bloc for trying to turn an otherwise peaceful protest into a riot.

Don't blame the grunt on the ground doing what he can inside a situation he can't control. And if you think that the police didn't act as well as they could have, ask why nobody died?

That's right, why didn't anybody even get seriously hurt?

Because the police did what they could in a professional, and measured manner.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by peck420]

[edit on 28-6-2010 by peck420]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by peck420

Amen,they're violent radical Anarchists and I believe they go around the World to all these get togethers.

top topics

join