It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Necklace For Hillary

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I was doing some reading on various subjects last night and came across this photo of Hillary Clinton and Laurance Rockefeller strolling through Rockefeller's sprawling ranch. The article was all about how the Roswell incident was discussed among the elites and that it was a real event and all that stuff. The book that Hillary is carrying is called "Are We Alone?" and that is not really what I'm looking at.

The thing that caught my attention was the jewelery that Hillary was wearing. Look at the necklace she has on. On the right we see what could be a crucifix. On the left we see what could be a crucifix as well but there are two horizontal members instead of one. Man that drove me nuts.

I went looking through images to find the symbol and came up empty. Does anyone know what that symbol is and what it means?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/282b493e292d.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is a link to the article I was checking out. As far as the necklace goes though, I cannot find that symbol anywhere.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
To me - the necklace looks like a representation of family.

Father - mother - child.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Search the net for other photos from that time frame.

I have no idea the year the photo is taken, but surely she has worn that necklace more than once. With a little sleuthing you should be able to find other pictures.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
It kind of looks like the Masonic Cross of Lorraine. Maybe hers is a stylized version.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Perhaps it's just an abstract design??

Sometimes things ARE what they appear to be - nothing!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
The 'Cross of Lorraine', or the 'Double Cross'.

See "Reply #50" at this link for examples of it used in other contexts:
forum.prisonplanet.com...

There is also an explanation of it as the Cross of Lorraine at this link:
www.seiyaku.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
no.! this means something! lets search and discover.....and rampage and drag her young azz over the rake... she's up to something...there's someone wispering in her ear....maybe....SATAN.!!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ahimsa

The Cross of Lorraine – a symbol of the anti-TB “crusade”

The double-barred cross is a modification of the Cross of Lorraine, which is itself a variation of the Jerusalem, or Patriarchal, Cross. Godfrey, Duke of Lorraine and a leader of the First Crusade, commandeered the cross in 1099 when he was made ruler of Jerusalem. In 1902 at the International Conference on tuberculosis held in Berlin, Dr. Gilbert Sersiron of Paris proposed that the Lorraine Cross be made the emblem of the anti-TB "crusade".

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5eb2bb0f1df5.jpg[/atsimg]

It could very well be the Cross Of Loraine! Thanks ahimsa. I'm still searching for this intriguing symbol though.

Edit because the link wasn't working for the external content. A search in images for the cross of lorraine will take you to the external content.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by jackflap]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
The closest thing I can find to it is the Patriarchal Cross, which makes no sense for her to wear.

More info here.

Found more info here.

Could be Masonic as shown here.

Hope these help!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by shearder

Sometimes things ARE what they appear to be - nothing!

There is a conspiracy in everything. There is a reason she is wearing this symbol to visit Rockefeller and to think otherwise is to be a sheeple. Symbology is very important to these people.

Edited to change slime balls to people.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
OK perhaps it has something to do with the double cross of the American Red Cross?

Below from here:

The American Red Cross (officially named The American National Red Cross, ARC) also represents a double (dual) cross as it is a front for the masonic Order of the Red Cross. The ARC was taken over by John D. Rockefeller inorder to mold Americans into his concept of perfect human nature, by destroying parental influence, traditions and customs, while reducing national intelligence levels into a biological apocalypse, under the eugenics movement. The control of the international blood council by the Rockefellers illustrated the importance given to blood and bloodlines. The American Red Cross falls under the Order of the Red Cross and is aligned with the Sovereign Military Order of Malta (SMOM) and the Order of the Knights Templar.

Some more here.

Has a double cross AND Rockefeller

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
There is already a thread about this here on ATS somewhere, i participated in it and looked for the meaning of the sigils and i thought one of them was for Red Mercury.
From what i remember the book she is holding was researched by a member who managed to find the title and i think it was something to do with UFO's.
The guy she is with was also recognised by someone as having something to do with the UFO movement and named.
I cant remember the name of the thread but im sure someone will be along presently who will remember it.

The cross of loraine also means an immunity of royals to a poison which would kill the rest of us.

Done some digging and i think this was the other thread that might be of interest.
Hilarys et book identified
[edit on 27-6-2010 by The X]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap
reply to post by ahimsa

The Cross of Lorraine – a symbol of the anti-TB “crusade”

The double-barred cross is a modification of the Cross of Lorraine, which is itself a variation of the Jerusalem, or Patriarchal, Cross. Godfrey, Duke of Lorraine and a leader of the First Crusade, commandeered the cross in 1099 when he was made ruler of Jerusalem. In 1902 at the International Conference on tuberculosis held in Berlin, Dr. Gilbert Sersiron of Paris proposed that the Lorraine Cross be made the emblem of the anti-TB "crusade".

It could very well be the Cross Of Loraine! Thanks ahimsa. I'm still searching for this intriguing symbol though.

Edit because the link wasn't working for the external content. A search in images for the cross of lorraine will take you to the external content.

That looks an awful lot like this...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ce5ac6f0de28.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by The X

There is already a thread about this here on ATS somewhere

I just did a search for double bar cross and found nothing about it. I do not doubt that this has been discussed here though, I'll keep looking. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by The X

The cross of loraine also means an immunity of royals to a poison which would kill the rest of us.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ce5ac6f0de28.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1f4b9c01d897.jpg[/atsimg]

Interesting...

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
This helps make sense of it all:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 27-6-2010 by tbonethedstroyer]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
It could be (almost) anything, to me it looks like Lily-flowers on some kind of background - better resolution picture available?

Might be a present from Bill, I think Monica Lewinski also got some kind of necklace.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Yes, hers had pearls if I'm not mistaken. Anyway I found something pretty interesting here. This eludes to the Knights Templar.

Pope Eugene III granted them the Cross of Lorraine and made them answerable to the pope alone (Pope Eugene III was also a disciple of St Bernard of Clairvaux who founded the Templars at the Council of Troyes, northeastern France, in the 12th century). The two-tiered Cross signified higher authority, Metropolitanical and Patriarchal. That it was granted to a religious Order of Knights was quite remarkable.

www.seiyaku.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
(in reponce/addition to ThaLoccster's post)

I think at the end of it all when humans like us cannot hold onto life because of companies like BP we need to understand that we allowed it ALL to happen - what are we actually doing to stop these companies and PEOPLE, like us, from doing these things TO US and OUR KIDS... and the same answer echos as every other question we ask about the governments' injustice to us - We are doing NOTHING!!

We can organize all the rallies in the world, all the marches in the world, we could overrun ANY government with a march with enough numbers BUT we are too comfortable just watching someone else do it on the 6 o'clock news!!

[edit on 27/6/2010 by shearder]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Isn't there two pendants there, I think the top looks like an ankh.

and the bottom makes me think of a key.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join