It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calif. father accused of trying to sell his baby for $25 at Walmart is beaten by jail inmates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Calif. father accused of trying to sell his baby for $25 at Walmart is beaten by jail inmates

www.foxnews.com

SALINAS, Calif. (AP) — Jail officials in California say a father accused of trying to sell his baby for $25 outside a Walmart is recovering after other inmates beat him.

Thirty-eight-year-old Patrick Fousek and 20-year-old Samantha Tomasini, of Salinas, pleaded not guilty to child endangerment and drug charges Friday.

Fousek appeared in court with a bruised eye and stitches. Sheriff's Cmdr. Mike Richards said the man was attacked Thursday at the Monterey County Jail. He also suffered two cracked ribs and is now being held away from the general population.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Cops: Dad tries to trade baby for beer or drugs

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I don't know whats going on with this sell a baby phenomenon, It reminds me of the other article I read about the guy trying to trade his baby for beer or drugs.

People like this disgust me, why have the baby in the first place?

Hes pretty lucky that's all that was done to him, as I can see other ways the other inmates could have taught him a lesson.

---GeminiSky

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
You could be the most dangerous guy in prison; you could have cut 20 people's heads off with a chainsaw and no one will touch you if you don't start any trouble, but anyone who messes with a child in any way usually gets what this guy got.

It's odd, but somehow, also satisfying.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
This is why terrorists should be put in penitentiaries with "common" criminals. Murderers, rapists, etc...would eat them alive.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
We solve our problems by beating the **** out of them, hell yeah, mo'fo.

I can't even imagine a better way to make someone learn that their actions were wrong.

If you break his face and bones, he'll never break the law again.

Proven fact. Supported by epic science and mega theories of delicious truth and great justice.

-----

Lol, just ...

You guys are incredible.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by yellowcard

What 'terrorists?

You mean those innocent men who are rotting away in Guantanamo?

Those people we tortured? Those people who's children we tortured?

Or do you mean those few guys who were found guilty? - Found guilty after torture , of course.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
well i think the answer is pretty simple

- crack

that's more than likely what it is. and probably the motivation behind a certain internet video with 2 female individuals using a particular kitchen utensil.

still, you'd think they would've gone into the store and stole something they could sell. i know people rob home depot blind and wal mart has a pretty strict "don't bother theives" policy. those suckers are losin a grand a week easily.

i imagine the scenario went somethin like this.

darlin, hold teh baby while i go in and rob one of the cash registers
-
you know you can't lift that shotgun ever since you blew your back out humpin your mama.
-
yeah you're right. give me the baby an dyou take the shotgun. i'll go inside and lure a customer out to help me with the baby and you rob 'em.

(shotgun goes off, baby starts cryin)

-
dammit the baby just #*&$ hiself. now i gotta go in and get diapers.
-
here, take the baby with you and see if you can beg for some money.
-
i know, i'll just sell the baby to someone in the store and when the cops come we'll say it was there kid and he was actin like a terrorist so we shot at him.
-
yeah good plan!

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
It is so ****ing brilliant. I wish I had thought of it. Why didn't they figure this out sooner? We can beat the ever-living **** out of everything until it does what we tell it to, right? Simple mathematics.

If it doesn't do what you tell it to, you OBVIOUSLY didn't ****ing beat it enough, right? Makes perfect mother-effin' sense, dawg.

No wonder everyone comes out of prison soothed and healed, ready to become productive members of society; winning golden medals and running awesome businesses, giving back to the community and trying to better themselves with every passing day.

Best. Idea. Ever.

Good ****ing game.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SentientBeyondDesign

well, it'd certainly cut down on the number of welfare recipients.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

What 'terrorists?

You mean those innocent men who are rotting away in Guantanamo?

Those people we tortured? Those people who's children we tortured?

Or do you mean those few guys who were found guilty? - Found guilty after torture , of course.

Yes, all terrorists have been tortured, and people who blow # up are circus workers doing magic tricks.

Originally posted by SentientBeyondDesign
It is so ****ing brilliant. I wish I had thought of it. Why didn't they figure this out sooner? We can beat the ever-living **** out of everything until it does what we tell it to, right? Simple mathematics.

If it doesn't do what you tell it to, you OBVIOUSLY didn't ****ing beat it enough, right? Makes perfect mother-effin' sense, dawg.

No wonder everyone comes out of prison soothed and healed, ready to become productive members of society; winning golden medals and running awesome businesses, giving back to the community and trying to better themselves with every passing day.

Best. Idea. Ever.

Good ****ing game.

Mocking people for simplifying this...but simplifying it. How classy. Giving people 3 meals a day, exercise equipment, internal jobs which make money to be collected after they get out...then turning loose murderers, child molesters etc....JUSTICE! Two can play that game. No one was saying all prisoners should be beaten, but there are some people who probably deserve what's coming to them...which is all anyone was ever saying. Karma if you will.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by yellowcard]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Welfare is a massive problem. Not the fact that so many corporations rob and steal from you all the time, but welfare. Welfare is tons more interesting by any means. At least the guys ruining the country, trampling your rights, ****ing up your constitution and crapping all over your votes are employed.

Don't worry about the broken system. We need to isolate things like "immigration" and "welfare". Let us use the system we claim is broken, and know is constantly abuse; let us perpetuate it it by using it in order to achieve and attain the things we desire.

Good game.

Our votes matter a lot more if we vote against their agendas, even though we did last time and it didn't work. It just works better if we BELIEVE it will work, just work within the system though. Do what they tell you, act when they say you're allowed, and only under circumstances that they've permitted.

Lol. ****ing LOL.

According to what I've seen, they win, y'all lose.

"**** the system."

"Really?"

"Yeah, but only when the system allows me to fight it; and I'm not really fighting, I'm just going through the proper paperwork and making a few suggestions, hopefully they'll get back to me."

"I thought the system was corrupt."

"No, but ... they'll take me more seriously now."

-----

"Obama sucks. -- Obama, can you fix this situation for me? I know you're a loser, but yeah, you know."

"**** the police." "Help, police! I've been wronged! Here you go, officer, all the information you need in order to help me with your justice system ... the same system that has police barging into our houses and shooting our dogs."

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

None of that bull really works because of the all-encompassing atmospheric conditions.

You people like to ignore the sociological aspects of our lives; acting as though fixing one tiny thing within the broken machine will address the real issues at hand.

They're band-aid solutions that serve as aesthetic reminders that we're "trying", but they aren't truly addressing the matter at hand.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
$25 is pretty steep for a crack whores kid; and selling it at Walmart is probably too upmarket - they should have just hung a sign on their garage door.

It always amazes me that people can't get over their hardwired response regarding children - children are just people who haven't had long enough to grow up into an asshole yet.

However, I would say, the best thing they could do for the kid is let someone else have it.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
All I gotta say, is let me at the guy.. If he wants to sell his baby, he should be willing to sell his soul, no, too?

15 minutes with me, I'll have the guy crying. My mother made Joan Crawford look like a saint!

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by yellowcard
This is why terrorists should be put in penitentiaries with "common" criminals. Murderers, rapists, etc...would eat them alive.

Terrorists? Oh you may be talking about big business and banking executives and CEO's? They are the worlds real Terrorists.

I bet the ones you are talking about worked for the Mossad and the CIA.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

pure poetry, would you autograph my hypodermic syringe please?

new topics

top topics

join