It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How BP aid's with conspiracy theory tracking.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I just hit my head on a steel farm seethe and the thought of BP came to mind as not only a rupture of a well bed that can collapse and cause a 700FT Tsunami, but yet a learning tool for the Government. Now, I am here at ATS for conspiracy theories so that is what I'm trying to present with this post. I will imply several different theories within this post but most will include the topic at hand.

I believe the Government of ALL nations is challenging the people that be[The Slaved World] with fake disasters,media propaganda, false advertisement and a-way to keep the masses pre occupied to the truth.Everything I have ever seen or have read is part of the agenda. Our History is false and pretense's never apply. History is only in place for teaching in order to brainwash the masses. There is a false sense of Security around the worldTrue Law And Justice, is only where the $$$$is. The BP oil spill is not true because it was not a spill. It is a rupture26,627FT Below Sea Level.

This problem is not a mile deep. It's 5 and a half miles deep. The drilling pipes that broke the cap to the oil reservoir which is 26,627FT below sea level, broke off. Pushing some of the piping BACK UP with tremendous force [this is what ignited the hydrometh crystals and burnt the oil platform down]. Now the real problem is the sea bed itself. The BP live feed channels were showing seismic monitor tool's which were anchored on the sea floor, of which and AROUND, most here at ATS were saying and also trying to deny was LAVA and hydro sulfate chunks. The so called LAVA was proved to be a lazar measuring device reflection, such that of a lazar pointer. The hydro sulfite is just that. The Oil you see on the live feeds from the seabed that look's like little eels rushing upwards is actually oil escaping from the sea floor and whoever has witnessed it can be a proclaimed witness of the truth.

I will end this post with what I originally wanted to say. Every government has a plan to control the masses. Right now with the BP rupture the Government is taking the opportunity to scan it's people [us] for defiance on it's nation. Not in a terrorist presence but in a overall majority. Be it criminals that want to rob a bank because they are in debt so much they can't even provide for themselves[This is what I called Statistical Weeding of the masses] Separating the poor from the rich. A distribution of masses and money. A distribution of brain power and the brain washed geniuses,prodigies,messiahs,cult, coalitions all in such a way to continue to control the masses. I am not trying to rag on ATS but this site is also being used as a informational resource for the government, which most of you already know. So, I've ran out of thing's to say now that my headache has gone away and will leave this topic open for criticism and flame.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Oh yeah and for anyone that has not read it already. The so called "flames" you see in the oil leakage is just the discoloration effect you get from dispersants being released right there on site, A mile under the water.

Why did the MSM just say total dispersant's used UNDERWATER is 780,000 gallons? Odd- damn Anderson Cooper.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by SneakAPeek]

Fox news announced only 380,000 gallons.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by SneakAPeek]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SneakAPeek

(I KNOW, it's so sad, isn't it?)

Aw momma, can this really be the end?

To be stuck inside of Mobile

With the Memphis blues again....

I see your Friday nights are a lot like mine.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by davidmann]

join