It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air Power Electric

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Intriguing, perplexing, confusing � projects in the field of �antrgravity� propulsion may seem the stuff of science-fiction but are very much the science-fact of today. Nick Cook looks at the research � and finds some high profile companies involved

In July 2001, officials from a small Alabama-based research company called Transdimensional Technologies (TDT) � a concern with strong links to the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) � lifted the lid on a set of experiments they boldly claimed would �change virtually every aspect of our daily, lives.� Under laboratory conditions, TDT had just tested a tethered subscale model of a device it called the �Lifter� that had demonstrated its ability to �fly� using a propulsion methodology that science is grappling to explain.

For the rest click here....

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Interesting find Bandit.

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 01:50 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Y did this thread pop up ?
Its from 2003 ?

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I'm still wondering what technology this discussion is about. When I click on click here.. to start off in the first post, all I get to see is an error 404 screen.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Hmm... I'll see if I can find a working link in the weekend. This one is dead now.

top topics

join