It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle 25/06/2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
A new one :
White Sleet Hill, Nr Mere, Wiltshire. Reported 25th June.

link to ....

I don't know where exactly to post it so I hope here is OK. Maybe it's time to open a separate forum just for these pieces of art.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by iasenko]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
WOW! That is one of the most complex to come out in a while!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Very nice. There must well over a hundred individual circles here.

Reminds me of a fractal

[edit on 25-6-2010 by Neo__]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
That's a neat one! Carbon binding with another heavier element, complete with the nuclear forces. Notice the smallest circles, half filled and half not filled? Charge carriers come in two di-opposed forms? Have we been trying to clap with one hand? Hmmmm

Although, the more I look at it the more I see some asymetry. Some of the 'connectors of the bonds' between the 'carbon' are wider than others. It's still pretty neat, though.
[edit on 25-6-2010 by Flux8]

[edit on 25-6-2010 by Flux8]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
It will be interesting to get an indepth study of it from cropcircle reporters in a few days, I am betting that alot of the nodes are still in tact and that the shafts of the corn are in one piece. Also I will not be at all suprised to see that the corn is bent in an irregular shape without causing damage to the stem.

Crop circles are a phenomena that has been TPTB agenda since the mowing devil. Mowing devil

The frustating question I always ask is who are they for?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I see the cube!

Also reminds me of galaxies connecting.

beautiful!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Yeah it does remind one of metatrons cube. Its a nice 6ness & its multiples representation.

Ill be awaiting interpretations as crop circles arent my forte, all I do is glare and meditate. Somtimes I think all the makers want you to do is simply look, the subconscious gets the message regardless of what the ego is rambling on about.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by polarwarrior]

[edit on 25-6-2010 by polarwarrior]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join