It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do zionists control the worlds banks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

But, since all jews are not zionists.. how do we know that the jews conrolling the banks are zionists and not just jews that are good with money

Thats a bit racist and is like saying people in the west have higher IQ's then asians but yes most international bankers claim to be jewish and they control the IMF that controls the world and they also controled the media which is changing fast.

Do you agree that a dispropoetinate number of people involved in banking and the IMF are jewish because i beleive it will be an easy case for me to make so lets just be clear before i do.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Getting out of work .. Will reply in an hour or so.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Mobius1974

She is 100% unreliable... She is the first palestinian cabinet member...

No she is a member of the iseraili parlamont and if you watch it again they say so during the opening few seconds.

Can we stay on track and stick with banksters and i will come back to the attack on peace protestors later

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Mobius1974

Then why do you and all of the other people are on here not differentiate between Zionists and Israelis?

Because....

The flag was designed for the Zionist Movement in 1891

The Flag of Israel (wiki)

Does that explain anything

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mobius1974
Getting out of work .. Will reply in an hour or so.

Yes OK.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Six Jewish Companies Own 96% of the World’s Media

The largest media conglomerate today is Walt Disney Company, whose chairman and CEO, Michael Eisner, is a Jew. The Disney Empire, headed by a man described by one media analyst as a “control freak”, includes several television production companies (Walt Disney Television, Touchstone Television, Buena Vista Television), its own cable network with 14 million subscribers, and two video production companies. As for feature films, the Walt Disney Picture Group, headed by Joe Roth (also a Jew), includes Touchstone Pictures, Hollywood Pictures, and Caravan Pictures. Disney also owns Miramax Films, run by the Weinstein brothers..........

Source

Now i know maxwell and a few others are jewish and i can even run with them only controling 50% of the press if you like but jews only make up 0.03% of the worlds population so that makes them not only the best bankers in the world but the worlds best when it comes to propaganda.

Source

Many jewish people realise these zionists have attacjed themselves to the jews and hate the zionists as much as we do.

The apparent connection between Judaism and Zionism is false. The connection has been nurtured by the Zionists in order to ensnare as many Jews as possible within their net. The very name “Israel” which originally meant what are known as the Children of Israel i.e. the Jewish People was usurped by the Zionists. For this reason many orthodox Jews avoid referring to the Zionist State by the name ’Israel’.

ORTHODOX JEWS CONDEMN ZIONISM

What we are let with is most Zionsits are jews but not all jews are zionists so for me to claim that the zionists control the world i just need to prove most of these PTB are jewish in my book so let me have a go.........

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
...................... Iserail is a very small place and the worlds jewish population only makes up about 0.03% of the population but lets asume
that for some reason they make very good bankers and ignor that
this could be views as racist like saying africans make bad bankers but to keep the numbers simple lets assume they should make up for 1% of the worlds bankers.

Jews outside of iserail should hardly ever come up in connection with internatonal finance so lets run a few names and see where we go.

Greenspan, Ben Bernanke are just two of the most powerfull name in
the world when it comes to banking and this can not be viewed as a coincidence unless your racist and think only jews can add up.

These two are nothing compared to the Rothschilds who control the FED but it does not stop with the USA and France has Strauss-Kahn and Sarkozy and we have lots more in the city of westminster like Mandy or Peter as he likes to be called.

From the top of your head can anyone think of a major bankers name from Spain or is it just me that finds it hard to beleive all the major players come from a little patch of sand that is much smaller then Spain.

Not only must these people be fantastic with the media and banking but given the size of the country they claim to be able to just about take on the world so they must all have IQ's above 170 or banking has allowed them to control the worlds media and pack the best military hardware in the world.

of course it is banking that has allowed them to become what they are today and look where thats going.

From AOL to Goldman sach they control most the world which realy adds enphasis to the words 'God Chosen People' because it's like winning the lottory six times running and the only thing they don't seem to have a major influience over is the lottory so i guess they left that to the mafia.

Many internet scams come from Nigeria and few people will gets upset when you say this but as soon as you say bankers and iserail then your a racist, want to kill jews and face and ton of bricks being thrown at you and all because they also control the media and tell you what you should think.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by LieBuster]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join