It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fall of the Republic: The Presidency of Barack Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Here’s an extremely interesting documentary I found whilst going through the hundreds on the site that shauny found here

Fall Of The Republic documents how an offshore corporate cartel is bankrupting the US economy by design. Leaders are now declaring that world government has arrived and that the dollar will be replaced by a new global currency.

A scientific dictatorship is in its final stages of completion, and laws protecting basic human rights are being abolished worldwide; an iron curtain of high-tech tyranny is now descending over the planet. A worldwide regime controlled by an unelected corporate elite is implementing a planetary carbon tax system that will dominate all human activity and establish a system of neo-feudal slavery.

The image makers have carefully packaged Obama as the world’s savior; he is the Trojan Horse manufactured to pacify the people just long enough for the globalists to complete their master plan.

Here’s the film that outlines the organization of the New World Order and what the powerful elite have in store for humanity. Can we retake control of our government, turn the criminal tide and bring the tyrants to justice? Check it out….

Fall of the Republic: The Presidency of Barack Obama

Heck! Is this the real world?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
sorry but I got a 404 error
on your link

update link please

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I think hes talking about this one.

Alex Jones' docco, been posted before I think.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Definitely posted before - worth another look.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
At the sight of the topic line here, the very first thing that popped into my mind was a line from Star Wars.

"So, this is how democracy dies...with thunderous applause"

That was also the first thing that I thought of the night Obama was crown Supreme Puppet and saw the 10s of 1000s of people who packed in to hear his acceptance speech.

While I dont always agree with the source/author, I do agree that the wheels are picking up speed with each new liar they place behind the big wooden desk.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Nope! That's not the one!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
sorry but I got a 404 error
on your link

update link please

Damn! I dunno what the heck's going on! I couldn't access it too. Tried it also through Shauny's link provided in the opening post, but that's not accessible too!

It says, Documentarywire.com is experiencing techinical difficulties at this time. Please try again later.

top topics

join