It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You want to know why America is hated like no other country in history

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
does anyone really need to ask this question?

I thought it would be quite obvious. Perhaps not if you are there.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Divinorumus
Oh boo hoo .. get over it, we don't care if the rest of the world hates us, we're not after your love or your respect. We're after your obedience, your compliance, your lands, your cheap labor, your natural resources. We're the superior nation, we rule the world, and it will all belong to us one day, and there's nothing any of you other nations can do to stop us.

We'll take your lands for our own, your women for our pleasure, your children for slaves, and your natural resources to live high on the hog upon, because we can, and there's nothing the rest of the world can do about it. God is on our side, we are the nation under god, not any other, and it even says so on our money. God loves the USA, not the rest of the world, and our armies have proven it time and time again. And you can not stop us, because we can drop bombs on your heads like little cowards from far away and high above where you can't touch us with your sticks and stones.

We deserve and thus have the right to consume the majority of the worlds limited resources, to enslave foreign citizens to make us cheap crap, for our selfish self-gratifying enjoyment, and we will bomb the hell out of any nation that tries to stop us, because we can, because god is on our side, not your.

If you do not play ball with us, we will sanction and starve your nation and people into compliance, and if that doesn't work, once we've weaken you to the point of despair, we will bomb and invade and occupy your lands, as we always have.

We are the USA, the mightiest scariest powerful righteous nation on the planet under god, so get over it, world, get use to it, and get down on your hands and knees and prepare yourselves to surrender and kiss our feet, because .. we are the elites of the world .. because god is on our side.

Is this person for F.......G real???

Sad sad sad person - but cannot expect much more. great ad for USA

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Valorian

I was trying to be factious and honest at the same time. Did I succeed?

Of course not everything is so hunky dory here in the almighty USA. Have you seen those horribly long lines that we must endure just to get the latest iToys from slave labor China? It's like those lines people had to wait in back in the old USSR. It's inhuman I tell ya. And the price of gas here in America is ridiculous compared to the rest of the world. For as much gas as we use, we should be getting a 50% volume discount than everyone else in the world. And .... oh wait, my microwave is beeping, my factory meal in a plastic tray is ready to eat. Got to keep that weight on and maintain our image as being the fattest people on gods Earth. Catch ya later.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Another thing is that everyone needs to be careful slinging around any sentence that ends in "...like no other country in history."

Really? Have you read much about Japanese, German, and Russian atrocities in the 20th century? How about Alaric the Visigoth's sack of the Western Roman Empire? Read up on Tamerlane's pyramids of skulls in Central Asia, or the medieval Japanese Mimizuka, or "ear mound" collected from the Koreans. Spain's Cortez and his small band of crimson-stained compatriots slaughtered Aztecs on an unimaginable scale. Or, closer to our own time, there is certainly no love lost between Hutus and Tutsis.

And so on, ad nauseum.

[edit on 6/25/10 by silent thunder]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

I'm not the one sitting on the bullseye, so I have that luxury.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by bc010101

America has done as much good on this planet as bad. Evil men such as yourself will continue to destroy. - ? Good what good has the US done? in Haiti all the money you gave was stolen and none of it went to the people all the American red cross did was STEAL MONEY, just go ask a Haitian in one of the dozens of shanti towns.

In Africa the one drug that could prolong millions of lives is keep artificially out of the reach of the people to protect US Profits. I could go on for days but what is the point!

There are many nations and peoples who did worse than America. - Check your history any in the 20th century were killing in the name of US capitalism or in the case of the Nazis for US capitalism (You financed them!) My family is jewish so I am doubly p*ssed, not only did you finance the Holocaust, but you are now financing the destruction of Israel by pushing the Middle East into WWIII

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I am reminded of the videos shown on this site and youtube, of the tent cities spread across America, I bet those poor people don't think America is so great. There is also that rather cruel joke " yes, America is a great country, pity its full of Americans" that really is cruel, but, perhaps, a grain of truth?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
This thread is a great reminder of the good people there are, in all corners of the world. And how a select few evil people have hurt us all...killing us, destroying the economy and the environment, dividing us and spreading hate and anger, devastation and sorrow.

And it all happens through decisions made without our assent, or even our knowledge.

The question of the day seems to be how we all, as good people, can stand up together against it?

[edit on 25-6-2010 by Ariel]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Divinorumus

no wurries, I thought that was quite radical to say the least...hehe

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
America's the most hated country because we are better than the rest,

It's perfectly fine to be jealous and attempt to deface the US, many try, none succeed.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
reply to post by theregonnakillme

Yes, yes, US bad everyone else good. Four legs good, two legs bad.

A lot of people on the net have carpal tunnel syndrome and dyspetic ulcers from typing out virtually identical messages fifty times or more per day since 2003. Sunlight, regular exercise, and a balanced diet work wonders to relieve that not-so-fresh feeling, you know.

[edit on 6/25/10 by silent thunder]

Funny, I was thinking the exact same thing.. This thread is double plus ungood.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by RyannVonDoom]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join