It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You want to know why America is hated like no other country in history

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
OK so before you read this thread take a look at this video:

So again I say "You want to know why America is hated like no other country in history"

The world is told that America is the protector of democracy and the leaders of the free world. Well I for one would like to know why all the suppressed people of the world hate America and tolerate despot leaders?

I guess it has something to do with the fact that going right back to the second world war America killed more people in the countries they liberated than the occupying forces. Don't believe me? why do you think the French hate America so much. While "liberating France" not only did the US forces rape and pillage their way across the country they also destroyed what was left of an already ravaged nation.

In Iraq we were told we went to war to get those WMD, then we were told we went there to liberate the people from Saddam. Well 1.2 million people later and the country is about to go into civil war and no signs of WMD's. We now know there is no WMD's because it turns out the Germany, Britain and the USA sold Saddam nearly all the weapons he had. Germany sold him all the bio-warfare equipment, Britain the chemical gear and the US were helping with the Nuclear side; not too much though as they never wanted him to actually get them, but just enough to use against him. Problem was Saddam was not as stupid as everyone is told, and he got rid of it, even told the UN and gave them the evidence. Not that the US and the UN care about evidence when a good war can be had.

So back to the USA, and those that scream "Sod Johnny foreigner, if it wasn't for us you would all be German or Russian". Actually that is not the case you see the USA and Britain were in on the WWII game. they both paid the Nazi to destroy the country and turn Europe into a living hell which claimed the lives of over 50,000,000 people, 80% of which were civilian!

In Iraq the death numbers are not as high but the percentage is far worse. 99.8% civilian deaths against 0.2 enemy combatants.

Just wait for the war in Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, India, Turkey, Syria, Lebanon, Israel, Egypt, Somalia and any one else that fancies getting in on the killing.

America has no greater enemy than itself! It is right to be scared of terrorism, only these terrorists are trained and paid for by the USA. One day someone will say enough and behave in the same way as the chap in the film "UNTHINKABLE". I personally would love to take the soldier who threw the puppy and hang him upside down with meat hooks through his Achilles heal and every day beat the living hell out of him, letting him urinate and dedicate over himself over and over again until his will was broken and then hand him over to the people who's families he has no doubt killed members of.

To the US intelligence agents who will no doubt be reading this! - No matter what you do to people to spread your freedom, you will never be able to hide the fact that you behave far worse than any of the people you claim to be on the axis of evil. Those people are insane and doing what you put them there to do. You on the other hand are intelligent men and women who should be able to figure out that the bad guys are actually the ones suppressing the rights, religious and political choices of the people you think you are liberating.

Not only that, how can you think for a moment that you are helping these people when you are killing them by the tens of thousands with un-manned drones and depleted uranium tipped bombs.

WAKE UP before your country is destroyed by your own self righteous delusions.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
No thanks
We're a bit busy right now waking up.

We've had quite the earful lately, some deserved, a lot not.

We were criticized then and we're criticized now.

We're used to it...we've heard it all before.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
When Britain was a powerful force, I think you will find that many countries hated Britain.

That is why British people emigrated and formed a new nation - America.

And now America is proving to be as bad - the lessons of history are never learned.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

Agreed and well said

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by theregonnakillme

I get it. The U.S. sucks.

I'm finally glad, though, that someone is recognizing that it was the Germans who gave Saddam the chemical weapons. We, those of us at the time, who were destroying these muntions, knew that.

What I find interesting is the U.S. is supposedly bringing Democracy to other countries, because democratic countries don't attack other democratic countries. I recall GWB saying that in a speech.

Meahwhile, no matter how many people proclaim that the U.S. is a democracy, it isn't. I guess that's an out for us? lol.

Of course, any country that unleashes great power and influence upon the world is hated. That's a normal reaction from folks that suffer the impositions from the current powerful country. The U.S. wasn't the first, and it won't be the last. This is a human condition that inflicts peoples from time to time.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I used to find 'America Bashing' easy, however, when you look into everything most are bad as each other it just happens to be that they are the 'richest' and most powerful at the moment.

The British empire was and still is hated by many, just like I'm sure the Romans and the civilisations of old were. As a poster has already stated, we just don't learn from history. There will probably always be an oppressed and an oppresser. It's just the states turn now.

I can say I no longer I hate Americans or any other country, I understand now that a only a few key people hold any decision making power, it's like hating all Germans because of Hitler. Good points made in the OP though. I just find it hard to blame an entire nation now just for the actions taken by the powerful few.

Peace!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   

WAKE UP before your country is destroyed by your own self righteous delusions.

Every time a poster presumes to tell me or anyone else to wake up I consider it self-righteous, pompous and may border on delusional. Hey, If the shoe fits...

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
They all do this not just Americans, the Japs the germans, dang the Arabs do men, and they have religion.
One thing let me see them do it, they will never do it again.
Is that one guy in prision, he seems like nice person, have his address.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by googolplex]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Many of us are awake but as of right now we have not power to stop it. It's not the American people it is the Elite in power. It is really the international banksters in control of Americas military using it for a pawn. And it is part of the plan to keep teh world divided and us hating each other. Your anger plays right into thier hands just like Jews and Arabs hundreds of generations of hating each other and they don't even know why anymore.

It stops with us as individuals knowing whats going on and not hating each other but focusing on the real problems and people causing them.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by theregonnakillme

Yes, yes, US bad everyone else good. Four legs good, two legs bad.

A lot of people on the net have carpal tunnel syndrome and dyspetic ulcers from typing out virtually identical messages fifty times or more per day since 2003. Sunlight, regular exercise, and a balanced diet work wonders to relieve that not-so-fresh feeling, you know.

[edit on 6/25/10 by silent thunder]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

How is any person raised like this, what is wrong with them, what kind of man would rape then murder a child, as sins go this would be one of the worst, sex is to create with love, for person own self gratification then to murder this is so awful.
And for a man a religious man to sodomize another man, back to self gratification, no trial I would go down the line and give each one a little love, with a 12 gage love machine.
I don't care if it was America, German, Arab, this why the ones that watch are no better, I would die in honor before I would allow this, I would go to prison.
This world is going to burn.
Come "judgement day your soul will make a perfect witness"

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
There are evil men throughout this planet.

You are one as you express wanting to torture someone for what he did.

When man kind stops treating each other with hostility things might change.

America has done as much good on this planet as bad. Evil men such as yourself will continue to destroy. Sometimes they do it with good intentions and sometimes they don't.

You can not take the actions of a few and hate an entire country over it.

There are many nations and peoples who did worse than America.

Spain raped and pillaged every corner of this planet. they conquered and imposed their rule and religion on all the people of this planet. And when one of their ancient ships are discovered they try to lay claim to thier stolen goods.

America spends more money to help people than any other country. Maybe we spend more on destruction than any other, but blame the nature of mankind.

If all nations were peaceful we would not need a military and could spend our money on the homeless and the elderly. If only!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Oh boo hoo .. get over it, we don't care if the rest of the world hates us, we're not after your love or your respect. We're after your obedience, your compliance, your lands, your cheap labor, your natural resources. We're the superior nation, we rule the world, and it will all belong to us one day, and there's nothing any of you other nations can do to stop us.

We'll take your lands for our own, your women for our pleasure, your children for slaves, and your natural resources to live high on the hog upon, because we can, and there's nothing the rest of the world can do about it. God is on our side, we are the nation under god, not any other, and it even says so on our money. God loves the USA, not the rest of the world, and our armies have proven it time and time again. And you can not stop us, because we can drop bombs on your heads like little cowards from far away and high above where you can't touch us with your sticks and stones.

We deserve and thus have the right to consume the majority of the worlds limited resources, to enslave foreign citizens to make us cheap crap, for our selfish self-gratifying enjoyment, and we will bomb the hell out of any nation that tries to stop us, because we can, because god is on our side, not your.

If you do not play ball with us, we will sanction and starve your nation and people into compliance, and if that doesn't work, once we've weaken you to the point of despair, we will bomb and invade and occupy your lands, as we always have.

We are the USA, the mightiest scariest powerful righteous nation on the planet under god, so get over it, world, get use to it, and get down on your hands and knees and prepare yourselves to surrender and kiss our feet, because .. we are the elites of the world .. because god is on our side.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
It would be very hard for me to sit and listen to a peson talk and laugh about something like this, it would be hard to control myself from making him cry.
I am trying to see past such things, in part because my mind is some what past these things, I know in the end with the Big picture these things matter little.
I try not to judge, if something bad does happen I am usally on automatic and will be in th in flow of things.
I try and not hurt bugs on purpose, in a fight people seem to just fall at my feet, but I don't like to think of what I would do, it would seem almost past explaining what they did was wrong, they already knew that.
Maybe in their next incarnation, they would begin to see the light.
I've had people thank me for saving their life, but never once for killing them, some have beg for me to kill them, told them to do it their self.
The easy way out.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Divinorumus

We consume the majority of the world's natural resources? Really?

Nice pile of rubbish.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by bc010101

This is why people need to be monitored 24/7, this will be good job for computer when they become aware.
You know someone with you all the time, and can say now you know if you do that you will have to go back in for social traing.
And then the really good person will never be accused of something he did not do, take the load of the courts.
And the people released from prison will be first to get one.
But think about it these Ipod and droids it won't be long and everyone will have his guardian.
Get rid of the crooked cops and Judges to, the ones having sex with their Dogs, poor little Puppy.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by googolplex]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

More Irish and Germans emigrated to the USA than 'British' the 'British' had the whole world to choose from, hence the saying, 'the British empire, on which the sun never sets' Britain, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Malaya, Burma, India, Hong Kong, The sun was always shinning somewhere on that old empire, spoilt for choice, were they not??

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
We consume the majority of the world's natural resources? Really?

Oops, sorry, I suppose I should have said we use more than our fair share of the worlds limited natural resources. I stand corrected, thank you for pointing out that little error.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Divinorumus

Are you sure about that? Do you know how that came about? And why it's really such an issue now?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Its about time America stopped playing the good guy and actually became it.Most americans like to think of there nation as the hero of the world,the helper if you will,sadly although you may think this is how we view you it is far from the truth.Stand up America and fight for those things that were once so important to your grandfathers.

Regards to all

top topics

<<   2 >>

join