It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Evidence of Chem-Trails, Possible Weather Mod Chemical Spraying? We are poisoning the planet...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by kadyr80

Certainly, something is being sprayed on a massive scale.
Anybody that pays attention would notice it, if they pay any attention at all to the skies.

Of course, you have those that LIVE to call you a fool...some will respond! COME ON, you know who you are!!

Check out any Chemtrail thread. They WILL show up. Some of them show up to ridicule you for questioning other "official" stories as well. It seems, only the OFFICIAL story is the one that we all should believe.

All I can say is, keep an open mind. I, for one, will NEVER tell you WHAT to think, just keep thinking for yourself.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
reply to post by kadyr80

Certainly, something is being sprayed on a massive scale.
Anybody that pays attention would notice it, if they pay any attention at all to the skies.

I pay attention to the skies for a living. In fact I collate and interpolate upper air conditions as well. All I see is contrails

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kadyr80

Why don't you trust the government? I have a reason not to--I live in a city that was sprayed in the late 1950's and the spray zone included the school I went to for seven years. But I researched and found out the facts. I don't think the government is anything like what you say. You say you keep an eye open, but you seem to have made up your mind. Toxic metal pollution isn't in contrails, it's industriall ground-level. HAARP is not a weapon, it's much too small. The Norway spiral was explained, plausibly, by the people involved. The Canadian spiral was found to be a hoax.
Choose your fight, but make sure you are fighting the real enemy, not a windmill.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I know OZ, the "weatherman".

You are one of the few on the "chemtrail" threads that I do not have on Ignore. I am not sure why.

Maybe, if you keep looking, you will find something you cannot explain! Whoa!, what a concept.

But you won't. You can explain it all. After all, you ARE the "weatherman" right?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Keeping an open mind does not mean not accepting every story you hear and implying some type of intrigue to it.
The official story, as you call it, isn't "official", it's the story that has facts to back it up.
Not giving an ear to each opinion is having a closed mind. No one lives to call anyone a fool. Claims were made by the OP that were not based on the link provided, but opinion based on belief, not fact. If you make a claim here, you should expect to be able to back it up when questioned. It's called "critical thinking". Claim mercury from "chemtrails" is showing up in sea animals, and you should expect to be asked for proof.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

See the brilliance!

You are all wise and all knowing. You are here to teach the clueless that what they question can best be compared to Don Quixote battling windmills.

Perhaps you could explain why the world is going to hell on all fronts.
Do you have THAT in your little notebook, or is this ALL in your head?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

See there you go, getting all uppity, using your knowledge and experience to question a claim! Surely you must be a disinformationalist, scouring the internet looking for people making assumptions about things you are paid to know about and do. How dare you think brains and facts are important!
Bad Shill!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
Maybe, if you keep looking, you will find something you cannot explain! Whoa!, what a concept.

But you won't. You can explain it all. After all, you ARE the "weatherman" right?

I can explain most known meteorological phenomena, inlcuding persistent contrails. If there's something I cant explain you will be the first to know, as it seems to be quite and important fact for you

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Given the claims made to the post I was replying to, tilting at windmills is more than apt.
People who use the internet as their source of knowledge and truth, yet choose to embrace conspiracy theories without proof, are being a bit dotty and blind.
My opinion, as valid as yours about me.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

You don't bring facts to dispel a theory. It is all speculation.
I don't know why you don't see what people around the world see. I don't know why you call people you have never met derogatory names. I don't know WHAT motivates you to come here and tell people that what they experience is false.

I only ask people to KEEP questioning, and YOU should too. As long as they accept your answers, you are happy?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

People that use the internet?

I think I get it. Only printed material is worth reading? Right? A "formal" education. All of the right professors, the right school.

This internet thang is just ruining it for all of us that were taught the truth, huh?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Attention flying pig:

If you would read the previous posts you would see that I openly admit this is purely theory and I just posted it due to the POSSIBILITY that it may tie in.
And there have been more sky spirals than you mentioned that didn't get explained. They weren't all russian missle tests and neither was the norway spiral. There is a big difference between the official story and the real truth of just about everything in history. We don't need your heedless flaming and debunking in a thread based conjecture.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join