It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

~ALIENS ~ Where are 'They' when we need them? (Gulf Spill)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Naughty B0B
reply to post by Jordan River

Where's your proof of Christ helping people? Are you talking about the people who help others for God? There are plenty of people who do that without God. There are people who help others that don't do it for God. Why doesn't God help us himself? Why are we even here in this hell hole if God could've just simply avoided the whole suffering of the human race and the creation of hell? Was any of this really necessary? His first creation, who was obviously made imperfect, disobeys God, then him and everyone after him gets punished for it. Punished for a test that God already knew the outcome of. Then the Jesus superhero is sent down to forgive us for how we were made, even though people still continue to suffer and burn in hell. God almost kills everyone in a flood because he's mad at his creation for how he created them. He then apologizes by saying he'll never do that again and gives us a rainbow in the sky to make us feel better. Keep in mind that God already knew that all of this was going to happen right from the very beginning. The scary thing is that some people pretend that it all actually makes sense and they're okay with worshiping the childish God that is described in the bible. Why are people still being controlled by the bible?

I said believe in christ or not. People have turned into good people after being bad through religious experiance. You can say that about other religions too.

gees I thought I was workin with both sides. Out of context

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
You can not seek out for "help" to solve your problems, you have to grasp them from within....

Love & Light

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
some aliens are here to help, some... are not. current situation is far from being disastrous - it'll get much worse, and it still won't require their intervention - because that's how things have to unfold. so be carefull whom you're asking for help, or you may end up pretty much screwed. some of them are just waiting to hear your call, and their intentions are much further from good than you can possibly imagine.

remember, you have free will as long as you're not giving it away to someone else to protect your ass.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Why would Aliens only help America?

One reason I held off posting this for a while as it seemed it would only effect America in the beginning.

Now (as I posted) that it's becoming something of epic proportions? With hints that it will not end, and, effect the world?

That's another matter...

peace

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

No.

The aliens will not come save us because, even if they do exist, they are not here monitoring us. They are on their own little planet dealing with their own problems. Just like us.

Someone didn't read the fine print...

My own quote:

(If you don't believe that, then for the sake of the thread here, take the case, that you do).

You know, for arguments sake and all...

Point being - and I was hoping not to have to spell it out.

It's seems to me there's a general consensus, that, in a time of great tragedy 'something' is going to save the World.

With the absolute epic proportions of the spill? Why isn't that 'something' here - be it Aliens, A deity figure, etc.

If you can see where I'm going from there you'll get the intent of the thread, if not, it's a fun argument...

peace

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

'They' say they can come in if there is critical mass in favor of it. I guess there has got to be a majority asking.

That would make sense... And once again the 'You asked for it you got it' situation.
(By the way I too agree so many seem to be 'looking forward' to the apocalyptic scenarios - those scenarios will come about if for no other reason than they are anticipated)...

VERY interesting...

I'd love to see you start a thread just for this information. Just incase I miss it please let me know if you do, I'll want to follow it.

peace

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

because that's how things have to unfold.

Ok, can you add a little (or a lot) more here???

remember, you have free will as long as you're not giving it away to someone else to protect your ass.

Applause.

!!!Now we're getting close to what I'm hoping the conclusion to this thread will be!!!

Almost there!

peace

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

It is the position of the G.F. not to manipulate life, or life forms.
Clause 9, subsection C, states that where a life form is in danger, the representative may in no way alter, manipulate or sanction the governing body for assistance.
You put it correctly, you are on your own. We are here, but it is you who must decide your own fate. We have sent you ambassadors many times, yet it is not our desire to alter your fate, lest we undo that which is. This is not to say that we are unmoved by this plight, we are. However, as a sanctioned being of this planet, are you unaware that there are many, and worse tragedies that play out upon the face of this globe daily?
Are you not moved by their plight?
The burden is with you and your race. I will not speak pettiness as I have been requested in this place by your ambassador through majority consensus. May we meet again.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Why would an alien race help us? If they can get here from somewhere out there then they are obviously superior to us in technology. Much like we are to an ant. Next time you see an ant hill that's been stepped on or flooded be sure to reach down and fix it for them. Chances are we won't be that much of a concern to any visitors. Maybe just to poke and prod for species classification but why would they need to interfere with a studied habitat? The only reason I could see them stopping the spill is for the water itself. 75 percent of UFO sightings are near large bodies of water which leads me to believe that water is probably the gold of the universe. It certainly is the life of it. We have plenty of water and would attract other races. It remains to be seen.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I think the logic goes something like this:

You made the mess. Now clean it up yourselves.

If you can't get along, then why should `THEY` try to help you now? Simpletons. Fools.

That's what `I` picked up.

[edit on 2010-6-25 by pikypiky]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by G.F.Rep

Thank you so much for joining ATS.

May your stay here be an enlightened one.

Many thanks for the information you brought with you.

Whether you're a nut ball, or not, you're absolutely ON POINT!

**Applause***

peace

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

The only reason I could see them stopping the spill is for the water itself. 75 percent of UFO sightings are near large bodies of water which leads me to believe that water is probably the gold of the universe.

That's more along the way I was thinking.

If 'They' were going to help it would be to save the planet for a more deserving race - and save it for the water and resources.

Which is probably exactly why we don't really want 'their' help now do we?

peace

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

we have some bumpy ride ahead. some (quite small) percentage of humanity is able to go through that transformation without going through the gates of death, the rest... let's say the rest will have their lifes restarted. earth changes (earth goes through that process as well), manifesting themselves as cataclysms in our current reality, together with actions of governments, leading to nothing but death and destruction, will help them achieve that.

there's no other way leading to greater love, than the one going through pain. the veil covering our eyes has to be torn apart, and for most people that cannot be achieved otherwise than through abandonment of their current bodies. if someone thinks the reality we live in will prevail in it's current form, he's living in a fairytale - because that's exactly what our senses can perceive. it's time to raise above that.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
reply to post by silo13

Well, some people are petitioning them!

Petition to the Galactic Federation: Disclose, Stop Oil Spill, Release Free-Energy Technology

Mike Quinsey brings this initiative to our attention. Petra Samoiski-Tierney has created an online petition to convey our invitation to the Galactic Federation to disclose themselves, help us with the Gulf of Mexico spill, and give us free-energy technology.

lightworkers.org...

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
they do not intervene because they do not hear us,,

their I pulled my antict for the night...

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Hey silo,

I don't think any extra-terrestrial force is going to come to do anything to help us out.

Additionally, no Christ, or other messianic figure will come to do it either. If a God does exist - whether as Yahweh, or Jesus - He is a very hands-off deity. It's been 2000 years since He last might have done anything on Earth.

All of the devastation since then: Crusades, Inquisition, World War I, World War II, the Holocaust, without any sign of Him is all the evidence I need that no God will come to help us, ever.

Humanity has done this with it's own two hands - just like every other non-natural disaster - and humanity will need to correct it with those same two hands.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

if someone thinks the reality we live in will prevail in it's current form, he's living in a fairytale - because that's exactly what our senses can perceive. it's time to raise above that.

It's a horrible reality, but an exciting one also.
I hope people are really secure in who and what they are.
If they're not - it's time to be so - to get there - to make those choices - to ready to take a stand.

And in the mean time while you're waiting for the 'Aliens' to come help?
Put together a plan how to help yourself and others.
Time's a wasting.

peace

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Hi Hi

Additionally, no Christ, or other messianic figure will come to do it either. If a God does exist - whether as Yahweh, or Jesus - He is a very hands-off deity. It's been 2000 years since He last might have done anything on Earth.

Well some (including myself) would have to disagree, but that's a conversation for another thread.

Then again maybe it isn't as there are a great deal of people that believe, I mean truly believe, the world is in it's 'last days' as we know it, that Christ is going to come again, etc.

Me, well, He's active in my life, but will He stop by for a visit soon? I have nooooo idea...

Ok, so it is a thought for another thread, lol!

Humanity has done this with it's own two hands - just like every other non-natural disaster - and humanity will need to correct it with those same two hands.

Agreed!

And as much as I'd love for disclosure to come about - this is surely not the way to see it happen!!!

Talking about hands, here's one to shake.
Thanks for your reply...

peace

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

And why would they help us? Why should they?

They never helped during Pompei, Krakatoa, the Holocaust, Stalin, WW1 or WW2, Exxon Valdez, Rwanda or any other number of natural or man-made disasters.

Why should the BP spill be any different? Why is that "more significant" than any of the problems mankind faces?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedi_hamster
some aliens are here to help, some... are not. current situation is far from being disastrous - it'll get much worse, and it still won't require their intervention - because that's how things have to unfold. so be carefull whom you're asking for help, or you may end up pretty much screwed. some of them are just waiting to hear your call, and their intentions are much further from good than you can possibly imagine.

Ah yes, the conundrum of distinguishing the good from the ... not so good.

I have my own reservations about the GF. I do agree, though, that things are heading for major bumpiness.

Choose more, do less. Monitor your thoughts carefully. Stay positive and stay centered. I AM that I AM.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join