It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cool Video I shot last night (STORMS)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Last night some pretty intense storms rolled through southeast Michigan. There were 5 as of yet unconfirmed tornadoes out of this system. I took some pretty cool HD video from my porch, if you like lightning and tornado sirens you will like these videos.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
the video's dont appear to be working.

[edit on 24/6/2010 by Catch_a_Fire]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
OK it works now i just pasted the links on there.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Your quite lucky over there, the storms you get are like one big light show. Here in the uk we're more likely to get a few minutes of lightning, not sure we'd want the tornado's though lol

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Here you go.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
This year has been QUITE active, it is only June and we have already had quite a few big storms, usually we may get one or two tornado warnings all summer, but we've had two already, and June isn't even over yet.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I dont think theres anywhere thats getting 'normal' weather right now. We had what felt like a colder winter than usual and the summer seems to be getting off to a good start so far, we havent had a hot one for a few year.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOMALY502

I've always liked seeing lightning at night, lighting up the clouds like that.

Tornadoes however, I would rather see those in the day vs at night.

I'm north of you, we had a good storm roll through earlier that morning, but no tornado, just loud thunder and lightning.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I'm from the area as well, and it was awesome. I wanted to get a smoke in before it started raining outside and it was almost unnerving to be out in the lightning. Best storm I've seen in awhile.

I hope it rains again today! Too hot!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Yeah cool vids. I live in Ohio and we got the same storms, there was a tornado just south of me yesterday.

It seems like its a very stormy season

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
You reminded me of a Fourth of July I spent in Michigan years ago.
What a lightening storm that was!
Better than fireworks that's for sure - and yeah - the tornado sirens were a blast! No pun intended!
Thanks tons for the videos and thinking of us here at ATS who just love 'em!

peace

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOMALY502

Aww, cool videos
thanks for sharing.

I love exciting weather. Unfortunately don't get hardly any storms where I live.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Awesome stuff. There's something very exciting about a storm. Don't get much in the UK but it's been a hot week and there's thunder predicted for this weekend. I can't wait.

new topics

top topics

join