It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MA elementary school distributing condoms to students

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Jesus, I live in MA, why haven't I heard this on the news yet??? Am I going blind??? This is insane!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dovdov
There are many problems with this policy. But here is one that many might not have thought about ... Who wants to bet that this is part of a gradual process to open up the way for legalized pedophilia? If you can get young boys to wear condoms then you are essentially telling them sex is okay and you don't need responsibility. Kids don't think about AOC laws, and many adults don't either. The people in the news are those who "got caught" and doesn't represent the huge numbers who don't.

This policy is DANGEROUS. It will cause much, much, much more harm than good.

Sad, sad, sad.

This is not a policy to encourage pedophilia, it's just an attempt by a school to limit pregnancy's and to try to get them some education. Because like it or not you can't stop people or kids from having sex if they really wanted to. I knew people who had sex when really young in school, and they didn't use condoms and i'm guessing they probably regretted the outcomes. I even remember when I was about 14 or something in a science class we were looking through microscopes at microbes, it was a thing were you were supposed to swab the inside of your mouth and put it on the plate under the microscope to see what things live in your mouth. Anyways this girl in the class she was probably 13 or something, but when she did that they found sperm cells under the microscope, and she never came to class again after that. Point being the schools cant stop one from having sex if the parents can't, or don't bother to educate the kids, so they got to improvise therefore giving condoms and education packets if asked for.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join