It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Formation Oakland! 6-11-10

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

A night there are many sources of light on the ground which illuminate objects in the sky (city lights, street lights, etc.), the illumination they provide is just too dim to be seen with the naked eye. That's where night vision gear comes into play. We are seeing very dimly lit objects in visible and near infrared.

That sounds very plausible to me, When i go out in the garden with my N/V gear i can see very few stars because of the light pollution of a built up area,
But looking through the Night Vision the skies are full of stars...and plenty of satellites too......But i haven't seen any birds yet to make comparisons with.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Birds.
The camera is using a digital zoom which is why the picture does not get better when he zooms in. It is closer to just zooming in on a picture instead of zooming in.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Man I watched this video again trying my best to think birds...

I dunno, I'm open to the idea but it really seems far too away. Ive seen 100s of bird formations living in Ohio and this just don't look right! Ive never seen a bird formation more that 100'-150' feet off the ground.

It looks like the lights are flying with an up wards angle as the objects get smaller as it traverses the sky. If it was birds then the V would end up looking like a ~ as it flys by. This object is so high in the sky the camera is under it almost the whole time...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Niccawhois

This new video is already in discussion in the original thread by easynow. I posted this
video on June 14 as an update and the actual videographer member Kevin McCracken
(kevinmc360) is commenting this his own video. Here is the thread and please direct all
your questions and doubts to Mr. Kevin McCracken (KEVINMC360). Thank you.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals
I have seen these so called birds on five separate Friday nights at 10:00 PM of which I was able to film them twice. These people and their bird jokes comments are wasting peoples time. I am a professional with 30 years in aerospace engineering. Ask yourself what emits infrared besides heat Answer: Microwave radiation. These craft are so tight in formation that they are not conventional jets. If you want to talk seriously let me know. If any one of you want to sit with me bring your own video and infrared scope. You need some skin in the game if you want to participate. Paul LaViolette himself has seen these videos. They are not birds.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Although I enjoy Paul's books and even agree with what he has written I don't think the crafts in the video are phased conjugate microwave resonance beam drive operated craft.

To me it looks simply like a group of fighter jets on excercises flying in formation. Fighter jets can fly very close together. just look at any airial demonstration team. Or even any good air force. there are lots of reasons pilots train in flying in super close formation in the military.

What else besides heat shows up in the inferred. uh....how bout heat. no reason to discredit the heat plumes and exhaust coming from jet engiens. which would make the objects appear even closer together than they really are.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
So I believe I saw a UFO or UFO's over Bethany,MO tonight. I was able to take pictures. I have been a lurker for years but I felt i should show these because they kinda freaked me out.

www.flickr.com...@N05/4731743511/in/photostream/

www.flickr.com...@N05/4731742599/

Sorry I couldn't figure out how to just add the pictures to post.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by simbrono]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by simbrono

The links don;t seem to work

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

Maybe Flickr took them down. How do you add to post?

flickr.com/photos/33727822@N05/4732384202/

www.flickr.com...@N05/473

[edit on 25-6-2010 by simbrono]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
looks ike the smae orbs of liht UFO's showing up everywhere.

Very Cool!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
At first I was convinced these groups of lights were real "UFOs" and not typical craft until I saw a group of Army helicopters flying the same type patterns. It would take much more than this to convince me otherwise at this point....and I have seem a hovering craft up close so don't think my belief of other worldly craft is not there.

Rich

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Oouthere

Yeah I thought helicopters too at first. But we are no where near any army bases at all. Never have seen a copter here. Bethany,MO is real remote

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I asked KevinMC what he thought about the bird theory. His respose is as follows.

0. KEVINMC360 says: I have seen these craft on five separate Friday nights at 10:00 PM. You will have to call me a liar at this point in order for the geese theory to fly. I invite anyone who is serious. To sit with me, just bring your own night vision and video camera. Phone and contact info is at the bottom. You need some skin in the game if you want to participate. Since when do geese or any other animal in the natural world besides man show up at the same time at the same coordinates flying in the same direction like military clockwork? For all you geese chasers please answer we all want to hear your explanation for that. This example reminds me of the North Vietnamese SAM squads commenting that they could set their watches to the American bombing runs. No need to stay at the SAM all day just be ready ten minutes before the scheduled bombing run. This adhered to schedule demonstrates human behavior, creatures of habit and prisoners of time, a construct of man. It also demonstrates an arrogance of the un-touchable.

0. These geese chasers bet their whole argument on flapping goose wings. They state you can clearly see them when the tape is slowed down to 25% speed. Geese flap their wings at 2.6 beats per second. That speed is easily recognizable at 30 FPS. If these were geese you could clearly see these geese beating their wings without the aid of modern film editing tools. See the many infrared examples on YOUTUBE of birds in flight. My video's 05-28-2010 and 06-11-2010 look nothing like the other infrared video's of birds flying. One geese chaser states that the infrared we observe on the video is stray light being reflected off the soft goose down under bellies from the city lights of Oakland. What complete hog-wash. If you recall there was cloud cover on the night of 5-28-2010 at about 2500 feet over the location of the video recording. That means your geese are big enough and bright enough to reflect not emit light similar to the satellite shown later in the video. Geese chasers with all do respect this is nothing more than fabrication and embellishment on your their part.
If you recall the 5 targets flew well over the cloud cover. Geese fly at between 40-70km/h max straight and level. The speed your geese were flying if at 1000 Meters above camera level was 82.5km/h based on the cloud cover seen in the video 40 degrees/16s.
reference elibrary.unm.edu... for geese flying speed.
Now if in fact these were geese at 1000 meters above the camera. With the camera set at an effective magnification of 6X. You would be able to clearly see geese with no second look, no need to slow it down to 25% or 7.5 FPS . Not to mention no sound from them; NO HONKING! I have 40 geese outside my office with chicks right now. They were quite a bit smaller on 5-28-2010. No way was that flock going to fly very high very far with chicks. Geese HONK when they fly. This is an integral part of their breathing and communication. So you might argue these geese must be much higher. That's why you can barely see their wings flapping or even hear them. Well ok they are already flying faster straight and level than recorded and studied by the fellow above. So how high are they flying? How about Another 1000 meters? We just double the speed of to 164 km/h an impossible speed. At some point geese chasers need to stop wasting my and every body's time with the bird stories. We have the footage we can count the seconds ticked off on the video. We can see the stars in the background we can count the 40 degrees flown between the stars in 16 seconds to figure speed. No big deal just solve for the triangle right. Yes or no geese chasers a simple nod will do. Aw shucks, I guess so they say. Next thing to do is calculate actual target size based on focal length spot diameter and estimated distance to target which I will do. Just not yet I am waiting for some information from the camera manufacturer. I might add that my preliminary calculations on object size verse camera focal length and image size are quite large and the altitude is very high. I will share the final results when I am sure of the accuracy. My initial reaction to these objects was Space Craft and after all the review of the footage frame by frame over and over. Not to mention 30 years in Aero Space engineering, Debating and taking the attacks from the likes of all the geese chasers, I am going to stay with my initial observation and statements on video and say Space Craft. I am not here to dis-info lie cheat, fake etc. It is very possible that these video's and others like it are the smoking gun video tape evidence of electrogravitic Space Craft similar to the type talked about by PHD and Author Paul LaViolette.
Here is a few tid bits I found on the subject of electrogravitics read below:

"Retired Air Force Colonel Donald Ware has passed on to me information from a three-star general he knows who revealed to him in July that 'the new Lockheed-Martin space shuttle (Space Plane) and the B-2 (stealth bomber) both have electrogravitic systems on board' and that 'this explains why our 21 Northrop B-2s cost about a billion dollars each.' Thus, after taking off conventionally, the B-2 can switch to antigravity mode, and, I have heard, fly around the world without refueling." -- Dr. Richard Boylan, Sept. 22, 1997, Sacramento, CA
Antigravity Evolves from Electrogravitics and Subquantum Kinetics
Book Review by Thomas Valone, PhD, PE -- Integrity Research Institute -- 12/21/08
Starting with a detailed review of electrogravitics and the life of T. Townsend Brown, Dr.
Paul LaViolette's book, Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion (Bear & Company, 2008)
offers a wonderfully informative description of the science of propulsion generators. Paul
tends to use the terms "antigravity" and "electrogravitics" quite liberally, even when
other terms might be more precise. However, the phenomena that is reviewed in his book,
such as the 2200 newton per kilowatt thrust generated by T.T. Brown's best high voltage
discs in his report, "Electrohydrodynamics" are quite impressive. Also interesting are the
details about Brown's later life research into petrovoltaics that include graphs of the
spontaneous voltage (about 300 mV)....

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

developed continuously over a nine-day period.
Paul is careful to include corroboration when available, such as the Physical Review
paper by Dr. Elmer Harrington from the National Bureau of Standards that confirms
Brown's effects on gravitational acceleration and heat generation in rocks.
Paul also includes probably the most scientific review of the Philadelphia Experiment in
print today along with the possibility that T.T. Brown participated in the event and how it
might have been orchestrated. He includes, for example, a summary of Jim and Ken
Corum's experiments with high-amperage coils around a steel torus that produced a
fivefold reduction in radar reflection and a review of the Hutchison Effect. The evolution
of antigravity research into the black world is given plausible reality with the evidence
provided by several black ops interviews also in the book, as well as quotes from
engineering articles.
While the book returns periodically to T.T. Brown and the asymmetric capacitors that
gave the term "electrogravitics" its birth, the description of the Lafforgue patent
developing longitudinal thrust is an added intrigue. Many readers may be familiar with
Paul's article on the electrogravitics properties of the B-2 bomber that used to be in my
book, Electrogravitics Systems, Reports on a New Propulsion Methodology, until it was
recalled for its inclusion in his new book. However, in Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion
a lot more detail is revealed making the B-2 electrification even more convincing. A
French astrophysicist proposes the visible luminosity of the craft as proof that it was
being excited by a high-voltage field. Even an online movie and color stills in possession
of Northrop Grumman are documented that provide evidence of the high voltage glow.
With information about an AC microwave excitation mode, LaViolette makes the case
for a 40,000 newton per kilowatt thrust with a million volt potential for the B-2 thrusters,
enough to explain the rumored no-fuel flight around the world.
Probably the most exciting chapter for me was the Chapter 6 description of the
Podkletnov-Modanese electrogravitics impulse generator. It was reported in the Jane's
Defense Weekly to knock over a set of books at one kilometer distance with a negligible
power loss even hundreds of kilometers away. Paul predicted from his subquantum
kinetic theory that the gravity impulse generator should have no recoil, which was then
confirmed by Professor Podkletnov. His description of the increased punch from a faster
rise time Marx generator seems quite credible from my research into the electrokinetic
equation developed by Jefimenko, which has the same feature and the same polarity
toward the positive pole. However, Paul forgot to mention the most compelling civilian
application for the Podkletnov gravity impulse generator, which is for planetary
protection from killer near-earth-orbit (NEO) objects. Enough evidence is presented in
the book to show that such a generator can maintain a collimated and coherent force
beam for miles with enough pressure to perhaps nudge a large object away from a
collision course.
The book also includes a review of the historic Project Skyvault which is introduced by a
black ops informant, as the first source of information that Paul received about it. It
makes the case for an electrogravitics force developed from nonlinear materials exposed
to microwaves, as well as an interesting description of phase conjugated mirror effects.
One example given is the FASER research performed by Obolensky in the author's
presence over a period of two years which also included a runaway experiment that
exploded under resonant conditions."

I began to research into the electrogravitics because the IR brightness seen in my video's. Geese chasers will ask "Just what could electromagnetism have to do with this topic they ask"? Well everything my fine-feathered friends. Go back and read above.

Question:

What would emit a bright infrared signature besides heat? Answer microwave radiation. If you pull on the Paul LaViolette string you get a whole new perspective. I must thank other bloggers from Casebook who informed me about Paul.

In the future I will do another video with some changes for the better and hopefully answer more questions. When the next video comes out I am sure the various bird chasers will have more to say about Geese. But please all the doubters share with us all how these Space Craft electrogravitic craft or (geese) have been at the same place at the same time on 5 separate Friday nights? We are all waiting for the answer... Maybe to get to the other side they answer. Hmmmm....

Geese neither have a watch or google earth.
[

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I believe with 100% certainty that what was filmed in this video was not geese/birds of any feather. Like I said before it just don't look like any flock I have ever seen and in Ohio we see hundreds in the fall migrating south from Canada and Michigan.

Thanks again Kevin for your insight on the matter!

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I'm quietly impressed by that piece of work. It does seem like someone who knows their onions on the case as both witness and investigator.

I just wonder if they might be some form of unknown stealth helicopter, given their, relatively, sedate speed? That being said, I'm still a tad puzzled as to just how stealthy they are if, as we have here, a simple night vision scope lights them up like a Christmas tree.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join