It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My unexpected discovery. The Hollow Earth Theory.

page: 30
<< 27  28  29   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Tagging because I have a whole lot of research to do from this thread. I’ve always entertained the hollow earth theory and believe it is possible. You know there is a reason that there is a “No-Fly Zone” at the poles and that we only see blurs of the poles on SAT images.

edit on 05/07/18 by FreeFalling because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: FreeFalling

What "no fly zone" is that?

Wiki - Polar Routes

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: FreeFalling
You know there is a reason that there is a “No-Fly Zone” at the poles and that we only see blurs of the poles on SAT images.

If you look at photos taken by satellites with a normal orbit you will not see the poles because they do not fly over them, but if you look at photos taken by satellites with polar orbits you will see the poles with a smaller resolution, as a polar orbit usually has a relatively big apogee when compared with its perigee.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Interesting read for a cool autumn weekend.

Maybe those sneaky Norwegians know more than they're letting on ?

Sneaky 'Weegies...

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sinter Klaas

There are also a number of entrances which are: Cueva de los Tayos (Cave of the oil birds), Ecuador Gobi Desert , Mongolia. Great Pyramid of Giza Iguazu Falls , Argentina and Brazil Mammoth Cave , Kentucky, USA Manaus , Brazil Mato Grosso , Brazil Mount Epomeo , Italy Mount Shasta , California (the Agharthean city of Telos) North Pole Rama , near Jaipur, India South Pole The Well of Sheshna in Benares, India (the Agharthean city of Patala)

Most of these are not entrances..... And you didnt list the central entrance!

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I don't know much about the official 'hollow Earth' story in all its weird detail.

I only know about the extensive tunnel (or 'cave') network that DOES exist inside this planet, left there by the people that brought the developing new people to this planet. There were many underground bases at that time, where people were cultivated, trained, taught, and so on, until they were ready and prepared to be released 'into the wild', so to speak.

I have heard many stories and remember even seeing a video, where people have been 'spelunking' and experienced strange and downright scary things, voices and such, but alas, I can't prove any of it.

So at least in that way, Earth is hollow, as there are lots and lots of ancient caves inside of it, and when you look at the 'strange cave evidence' that usually goes against the narrow-minded 'concensus' of the 'current scientists' of this planet (as reality so often does), you can realize why that evidence is there.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sinter Klaas
reply to post by polarwarrior

If you are fond of the expanding Earth. Then I have something for you to see.

The expanding Earth hypothesis.

With the latest research.

Wonder if we're still expanding, or if there's an elastic-band all stretched-out, that's gonna snap us back somehow, somewhen...

top topics

<< 27  28  29   >>

join