It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Wars: Earthlings Versus Non Earthlings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I have been asked many times to make clear the definitions behind those born of the Earth and those first born not within the Earth. And many critics who like to be sarcastic ask me to condense knowledge that can take hundreds of pages to understand into simple executive summaries. I will satisfy those who want to understand as well as the critics.

1) Until one understands the law of creation, the language of the universe; one will not understand what a spirit is, and many believe a spirit is like a ghost within a body. However, a spirit is really a consciousness, one that can animate planets and control the winds, one that can control a being within the planetary environment and control actions. The spirit is life in that spirit itself it is the GOD over the illusion it is designed to experience. There is a spirit in an insect, a flower, a bird, the planet, the Moon, the Sun and the Universe. Without the spirit, a physical illusion will not become animated and will remain lifeless.

2) Ghosts are simply not really spiritual returns of a former being, but are a combination of belief and sudden eye captures of shadowy figures. The spirit plane within the Earth is co-dependent with the physical plane as both nurture each other in the spirit of life. When one is captured on camera or video recorder, it is an entrapment of event through the force of light that captures the picture or video, in likeness, the rays of the sun shining within the Earth as well capture imagery of former event that under the right light and position will briefly replay.

3) The Universe is a composition of thought and memory, the mother and father of the universe is a spirit that formed as one by thought and thought of environment to create storage of memory. Space and time are not, for the whole of the universe is a composition of thought and memory. As the stars remain positioned within the universe, so do the planets, and as each revolution before the sun occurs, so is the events captured and stored within the Universe. Thus, what happened ten years ago is yet to occur in some position within the Universe and what is yet to occur may have very well happened long ago. The Universe is like an inflatable bubble that fills with every breath and expands exponentially in every direction with no beginning or end point. What inflates the universe is thoughts, and the thoughts are born in spirit and may even become as physical or a bi-production of the physical as in television or movies, and within this universe is the mother, the womb of all life that stores and positions all within at a proper position as the expansion occurs. Too simple right?

4) The Father of the Universe is the Spirit of all Creation, the one who formed all, and formed the Mother, the womb of environment that captures and records all, this is still too simple right? They as one are a single spirit, and by them are all created in likeness, as the Sun and the planets and moons also have an invisible bubble, a womb that keeps all cell activity within the environment. All beings have the similar keys of creation, a womb with an invisible layer that holds all cells within as each expands and divides and multiplies to form a human or animal or insect within. The bubble stretches as the being is developed and becomes form fitting around the cells that form the being. This is the field that repairs skin damage as quickly as it helped create your illusion of being form nothing more than a mere cell.

5) As you begin your journey in Earth, you may have been spiritually produced within the Earth, and in this, your spirit is an extension of the Earth Spirit, as all physical bodies are also an extension of the elements of the earth soil and sea, you are an illusion of physical mass created by the elements within dirt and rivers. If your spirit is of the Earth and you share the same Earth Spirit as your parent, you will only understand the Earthly view, the Earthly heaven, and you will fight for anything of the Earth. You will fight for Earthly illusions; you will go to war for a flag, you will arrest for government, you will oppose another for politics, you will fight for your beliefs in abortion, you will fight is the message. If your spirit was first born within the Universe and your Father and Mother come from within the Universe, you will be unattached to the Earthly illusion, and you will see the horror and be unable to blind yourself from the true evils because of your first home, and your spirit will not adapt to the temporary environment of the Earth.

6) If your spirit was not born within the Earth, you are reading this with a new sense of awe and understanding, you are not some indigo child, but you are of the universe first and earth body second, making the nature of humanity unappealing to you, you will battle false authority knowing they are evil, you will sense the true evil of lies in media, in churches, in government and policing, you will detest wars and prosecutions and desire to stand for the oppressed simply because it is your spiritual nature to stand for the creations of life. If you are not of the Father and Mother Spirit of the Universe, but are indeed a child of the Earth Spirit, you will be comfortable with prosecution and war and law and injustices simply because you are territorial over the Earth, and will fight those who are in your way of sustaining your own dreams, you are a child of the initial imaginary Devil.

7) As the Earth has an invisible magnetic force that humans call gravity and it is inherit within the design of the womb of all planets in creation, it is designed to keep the cells from the universe it sweeps into it with each rotation, within the planetary body for good. To escape Earth, the beautiful dungeon of despair, the prison of sorrows, one must be magnetically attracted to the womb of the Universe as a child of one of the spirits within the Universe. They will escape whereas those who are spiritually unconnected to the God of all living will not truly perceive a being, place or language it simply does not understand. You can not explain a land to someone that has never been there, especially when you are trying to tell them in a language they do not understand. Woe to the inhabitants whom are born of the Earth, the children of deceit and despair, the children playing the official, the authority, the religious arm of a Lord, they are at home forevermore. The time is at hand.

Enjoy!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Aren't you the dude who thinks he's Jesus 2.0? Hmm... OK, I'll give this a chance.

Originally posted by Unleashed68

Woe to the inhabitants whom are born of the Earth, the children of deceit and despair, the children playing the official, the authority, the religious arm of a Lord, they are at home forevermore. The time is at hand.

What?! Woe to me because I was born here? Children of despair?!

Enjoy!

You ruined my day man... I liked the real Jesus better.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unleashed68

1) Until one understands the law of creation,.......... Without the spirit, a physical illusion will not become animated and will remain lifeless.
Are you saying, that as a physical illusion that contains the spirit, you understand the laws of creation?
Big call considering that in your Rant, you do not explain the Farther and the Mother, you just state them and explain their role.
This is not an understanding of creation. Just the dictation of another Dogma.

7 To escape Earth, the beautiful dungeon of despair, the prison of sorrows, one must be magnetically attracted to the womb of the Universe as a child of one of the spirits within the Universe. They will escape whereas those who are spiritually unconnected to the God of all living will not truly perceive a being, place or language it simply does not understand.
And here is the carrot on the stick, oh to salvation, Unleashed style.

You can not explain a land to someone that has never been there, especially when you are trying to tell them in a language they do not understand.
Translation.
I cannot explain it to you, you'll just have to believe me believe me, I am your answer because I say I am.

Woe to the inhabitants whom are born of the Earth, the children of deceit and despair, the children playing the official, the authority, the religious arm of a Lord, they are at home forevermore. The time is at hand.

Don't listen to people that I don't like="inhabitants whom are born of the Earth, the children of deceit and despair, the children playing the official, the authority, the religious arm of a Lord".

Enjoy!

I have read your take on reality before, it has changed a little since, you are yet to reply to my questions.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The illusion of the creator and the spirits to merely experience not being invisible in infinity.

Lets apply this philosophy to your whole life.
When you preach any philosophy or truth regarding existence, I find it best to apply it to existence. I think that is fair!

As this is your explanation of reality, a sort of determanist universe in nature, an illusion of physical existence by an invisible unknowable source that has merely thought us in order to experience an environment as opposed to just being an invisible infinite entity, you now need to look at YOUR entire existence in relation to that which has created you.
And LIVE it.

You as a being are just an artifact of an environment that is an illusion thought of by an invisible entity that just wanted to juxtapose its own infinite being with that of an environment as thought of.
Everything you are has nothing to do with you.
No one loves you. It is an illusion.
Your experiences of love, happiness, sadness, joy and understanding are the creators thoughts pertaining to the illusion presented in order for an environment to exist, for the invisible creator.
All your memories, all your experiences. Illusion.
You are not the progenitor of any experience as a result of any other experience ever in the entire catalogue of events and experiences in the entire procession of your existence as you think it as being.
You think that you have generated thought and reflected, learnt and pondered and derived knowledge and wisdom about your life and existence, but you haven't.
You were always going to arrive at this moment now, when you as a dream and illusion were first thought of and set in motion as an illusory automaton in a production of a dream by a creator that is invisible.
You are an illusion telling other illusions that that we are all illusions because you are simply a thought of the creator, you are a dream in a dreamt environment in order for an invisible creator to experience environment as opposed to invisibility that is its normal and original state of being.
Those that tell you they love you only do so because that is the environment as thought in order to render the creator an experience.
Anything you have achieved is a result of the environment and thus is an illusion.
The understanding that you think you have, any truths you think have been revealed to you by an existence that is an illusion is also illusion.
As this is a physical illusion there is no truth other than it is a thought by an invisible creator in order to experience an environment. Even the aliens you think you were contacted by, are an illusion. But you believed it.
You still believe you are real OP.
You are not.
You are not real OP.
You are a dream.
An illusion.
Everything you are, and will be is a prop for the creator.
Think of everything you have ever felt.
All your thoughts.
All your dreams.
All your Hopes.
All you have achieved.
The awe at creation, the world and life.
Those you love, and love you.
The beat of your heart.
The light in your eyes.
The glow of the screen you are looking at now.
That is telling you what you are. Nothing, a dream, an illusion in a pre-dertermined loop of existence controlled by a thought and thoughts, thoughts that are not yours or ever will be.
Nothing. A dream. A thought that is nothing of you or ever will be.
You are the dream of an invisible nothing that needs an illusion to show itself that it is not invisible or nothing.

Live your truth Unleashed.
Live it everyday.
Every minute remind yourself of what you are, what you will always be. A dream, from the invisible.
You will return to the source, no doubt my friend but you are clear on what that is.
You will return to become as invisible again as that very source is, as all dreams return to that which awakes from them.
When the creator wakes from the dream of the illusion it has thought , so you will return to the source. To be the invisible nothing that will think of dreams again in order for you to ever be.
That vision you have of the end is not yours but the creators, becoming nothing, as it is exactly that but for the dream it thought in order to experience.
You are your own end Unleashed.
You are waking from yourself to realize you have never really been.
You are returning to nothingness.
The empty void of being that the creator dwells in except for an illusion it uses to lie to itself. You are that lie. You are the lie Unleashed.
Everyday Unleashed.
Live your truth. You are the lie.
Look in the mirror. Look at the lie that you are. An illusion.
That face is not yours.
It is the face worn by the lie that creation tells itself.
As are the faces of your mother or father, that you may see in a resemblance when you look at your reflection, maybe you think you have your mothers eyes, or your fathers chin.
Dream. Illusion.
Have they passed on Unleashed. From the dream?
Do not morn them, your nostalgia is a fraud, you are remembering an illusion, you are traveling to a thought bubble that was never really there or even yours. They were not real. Nor are you.
The creases that experiences have weathered on your face is not age my friend they are really the cracks in the illusion. The dream that is fading. It is not age. All dreams fade. As you are.
This is who you are.
Now go and live it.
Everyday.
Every minute.
Illusion.
Dream.
You are a cascade of cause and effect in a fantasy. That you are neither the cause of or have any effect over. Or ever have, or ever will.

Existence in physical form is perceived as reality, but it is the invisible that gives birth, nurtures and maintains the illusion of this perception of reality, when in fact, it is a formation of the invisible and therefore an illusion.

OP you as an existence are an illusion born from, nurtured and maintained as an illusion by the invisible.
No go and live it.
You will be:
Experiencing an illusion in order to not to experience that which you are, the infinite invisible nothing.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
So the supreme being of the universe will punish people based on whether they are born from earth or not? Sounds like the devil to me. I don't really believe in hell and I am a christian. I don't trust the government, attend church, or support wars.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
"Existence in physical form is perceived as reality, but it is the invisible that gives birth, nurtures and maintains the illusion of this perception of reality, when in fact, it is a formation of the invisible and therefore an illusion."

I know this statement above to be correct but I am not going to attempt prove it

The physical is indeed born out of the non-physical.

Because we as humans function in and perceive the physical, we then arrive at the false conclusion that the Physical is where it all begins - no.

The non-physical is the overarching and dominant reality - the physical is minuscule by comparison.

One day soon mankind could well have an experience that demonstrates this and then everything will change. It is somewhat scary to begin with because the non-physical reality is not all dressed up in new age love and light and Angels etc - this is just a phase the spirit/soul goes through on the way to being shown the truth.

If you were exposed to the "truth" you would probably go insane - which reminds me of the saying that when you perceive "God" in its entirety or somewhere near you will either be set free or go totally insane - somewhat dependent upon which filters/baggage you are still perceiving GOD through.

And I am not including any religious perspectives in this at all - just stating my own experiences.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Bravo111]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

So, according to this viewpoint one is "born into" either earth realm or universe realm. This appears to be predestined. Do you attribute this to genetics or to environmental nurturing? Where is the element of choice?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
This is the first time you have actually made sense to me.
Thank you Unleashed for acting upon the constructive criticism of other members and presenting your thoughts in a text friendly way.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bravo111
"Existence in physical form is perceived as reality, but it is the invisible that gives birth, nurtures and maintains the illusion of this perception of reality, when in fact, it is a formation of the invisible and therefore an illusion."

I know this statement above to be correct but I am not going to attempt prove it

How does one know anything is correct, if you are not going to attempt to prove it?

The physical is indeed born out of the non-physical.
What if our concept of the non-physical is only possible by the actual existence of the physical?
Maybe there is no such thing as non-physical, it is merely the absence of the physical.
It is in fact the physical that gives birth to the concept of the non-physical for us.
As we exist in a universe that we experience physically, this gives us a reference point to ponder a non-physical existence.
Like darkness is the absence of light.
Like death is the absence of life.
Like cold is the lack of heat.
Non-physical is the absence of the physical.
It is not a duality.
Darkness does not give birth to light.
Death does not give birth to life.
Cold does not generate heat.
Non-physical does not create the physical.

The non-physical is the overarching and dominant reality - the physical is minuscule by comparison.
Really. Wow.
The Physical is small compared to no physicality. Wow. That makes sense.

One day soon mankind could well have an experience that demonstrates this and then everything will change.
Is there something wrong with your experience now?
Anyway,This is what all religions say.
One day soon Jesus is coming back, then we will know the truth, OR 2012 is coming, and then we'll know the Truth. And one day Disclosure will happen, and then we'll know.
One day the reptilians will come out from their underground bases, and then we'll know the truth. The NWO will take over one day, and then we'll know the truth.

I guess until then, all we have is people telling us things like this:

It is somewhat scary to begin with because the non-physical reality is not all dressed up in new age love and light and Angels etc - this is just a phase the spirit/soul goes through on the way to being shown the truth.

Have been through this? Or are you just guessing?

If you were exposed to the "truth" you would probably go insane
Well, the OP sure does carry the hall marks of being exposed to what you refer to as the truth.

- which reminds me of the saying that when you perceive "God" in its entirety or somewhere near you will either be set free or go totally insane - somewhat dependent upon which filters/baggage you are still perceiving GOD through.
Maybe.

And I am not including any religious perspectives in this at all - just stating my own experiences.

Join the club.

[edit on 25/6/10 by atlasastro]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Okay...So I remember you Bible bashing in one thread. How is your propsed treatsie on our existence any different? You say that those Earth-born spirits are doomed while those who were fortuante enough to be Universal spirits are saved? Isn't that akin to those who accept Christ are saved while those who don't are damned? Your doctrine sounds like the very thing you are protesting. You've taken a religious dogma and applied your own spin on it. What's worse is that you've attached pre-destiny to it. From my understanding of the Bible at least people have the CHOICE whether or not to accept Jesus. Going on your beliefs the saved are saved and the damned are damned, end of story. To be honest, I don't expect a reply from you on this, as it seems you only ever reply to those who suck up to your own delusions and refuse to challenge or refute what you write. It seems those people truley are the lost souls, as they will accept anything that they hear, see or read without questioning the source or motives. So don't worry, it seems then that the children of the devil are on your side.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Wow it's just like you wrote the Quran, 3 million pages of bull#.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SvenTheBerserK
This is the first time you have actually made sense to me.
Thank you Unleashed for acting upon the constructive criticism of other members and presenting your thoughts in a text friendly way.

You are welcome and nice to see a response from you that is also friendly, good day to you.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Like I said, I am not going to attempt to prove it. There are truths and there are truths. I am simply reinforcing the posters original statement. That said I don't take a religious stance on this particular aspect of what he was attempting to convey.

The physical is born out of the non-physical - you will likely have to be physically dead before you had the wherewithal to realize and understand this. The psychological territory of the living human mind generally does not accommodate such experiences and comprehension.

Nothing wrong with my experience now, its perfect thank you.

Trying to prove any of this to you would be comparable trying to get a MAC to run on a PC - so as stated I am not going to attempt to prove it.

Its my own experience, I am not guessing, and have too much respect for the board to impose my guesses on anyone.

Insane - I do not mean a mild insanity or delusion - I mean absolutely stark raving loony tunes mad - "for some birds the cage is never big enough"....

I do not agree with all of the posters original message, just the section I highlighted based upon my own experiences. There are many areas referred to where I have some agreement, but believe the context and framework to be either incorrect, incomplete or given a religious slant, when in fact none is needed or even relevant at all.

It can all exist and be so without any religious coloring at all,let alone a human interpretation - as if that was the overriding truth.

Thks

Bravo

[edit on 25-6-2010 by Bravo111]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally postrd by Unleashed68

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b19f08af40ea.gif[/atsimg]

Yes indeed. They are at home.
The time is at hand!

[edit on 26-6-2010 by MY2Commoncentsworth]

new topics

top topics

join