It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun flares music / Brainwave entrainment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
For the first time scientists have recorded the eerie musical harmonies produced by the sun's magnetic field.

Using photographs of the huge magnetic loops coiling away from the sun scientists have been able to recreate the sound and speed up the frequency so that it is audible to the human ear.

Astronomers at the University of Sheffield have managed to record for the first time the eerie musical harmonies produced by the magnetic field in the outer atmosphere of the sun.

1) Link to sun flare noises: www.telegraph.co.uk...

2) Link to article: www.telegraph.co.uk...

3) They sound just like binaural, monaural and isochronics beats. It's possible that in 2012, those beats that will intensify and just enlighten us all. If anyone wants isochronics beats for free, just U2U. And stop freaking about 2012!!!an end = a new beginning.
Of course something important will happen in 2012. Everyday and every hour something important happens...

What are all these beats!??! en.wikipedia.org...

What is a binaural beat? en.wikipedia.org...

What is a monaural beat? en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 23-6-2010 by xspinx]

[edit on 23-6-2010 by xspinx]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I wasn't aware that a Binaural beat could be heard!

My understanding is that a note is played into one ear, and another note one octave higher is played into the other ear.

The brain then creates in essence a "Phantom Note", resulting in the hemispheric synchronization of the two brain hemispheres.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
True, Binaural beats must be played through headphones. Isochronic tones, however, do not need to be introduced as two distinct signals, and thus do not require headphones.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I've been using them for quite some time. Along with meditation techniques they can actually do a lot for you.

iso-tones.com...

I have been using that site exclusively because a) they're free b) the forums are decent and c) they were the first site I stumbled upon haha.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Yes, but what about the sun music? what is you opinion about that? Did you listened the sun flares music i gave the link?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fiverz
I've been using them for quite some time. Along with meditation techniques they can actually do a lot for you.

iso-tones.com...

I have been using that site exclusively because a) they're free b) the forums are decent and c) they were the first site I stumbled upon haha.

nice collection at isotones, thanks,

i used to do own tunes with braingen

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Have you ever heard about the russian DNA experiment? And how they used these beats to alter the DNA?

Yes, but what about the sun music? what is you opinion about that? Did you listened the sun flares music i gave the link?

[edit on 24-6-2010 by xspinx]

top topics

join