It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Their will be war on US soil, no not a prophet this web site says so

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I came across this website called

www.afcpr.org

The American Foundation for Counter-Terrorism Policy and Research For over seventeen years, Osama bin Laden has been planning his "American Hiroshima" where he blows up ten or more American cities with nuclear bombs. Ayman al-Zawahiri, Osama's second in command, has warned of "horrific attacks" against American cities. Hans Blix, the former U.N. Weapons Inspector, reported in 2004 that Osama has acquired twenty suitcase nuclear bombs from Chechen rebels in the former Soviet Union. This is also verified by U.S., British, Russian, Israeli, Pakistani, and Saudi Intelligence, and has been reported by the London Times and the BBC.

Now to me this seems like a pretty serious Organization that is in my eye's "guaranteeing" nuclear war.

I'm not sure how i feel about this yet, but i was looking for some other opinions what's everyone else's out-look on this website.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by badfish86

No offense to OP, because this is mainstream thought, but it flyes in the face of facts.

1. Suitcase bombs do not destroy cities. They may destroy city blocks, and of course with our panicky media, there would be mass hysteria, but not mass destruction.

2. Osama Bin Laden is a robotic, alien, resurrected, cia puppet (or something like that, LOL!) OBL could care less about Americans. He never even took credit for 9.11, the most successful attack on US Soil since Pearl Harbor! He is not planning an attack on us. He is kind of like Al Qaeda (also non-existent as a cohesive group, just a loose collection of smaller outfits that the CIA assigned one lumped name to.) OBL is a code word that makes for great media and gets the population united behind a single enemy with a face.

3. Assuming that the hypothetical suitcase bombs did exist, and assuming that there was some mastermind with 10 of them, it would be virtually impossible to get them into the country or into the heart of a major city. They would have a radioactive signature, and we have defenses looking for those things in key areas.

If this happens, it was not Al Qaeda, it was not OBL, and it was not without inside help. Not crying False Flag, just saying it would have to be State Sponsored, highly funded, highly organized, and with some inside help within the US.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

The afcpr is run by a far right-wing nutjob named Hugh Cort, who, after running for the Alabama State Legislature and getting 16% of the vote, decided to follow that great victory with a run for the presidency on a no abortion/kill the evil gays platform. He got exactly 0 delegates in the primaries. The website is nothing more than a money raising vehicle. There are 2 links for donations and ads for his latest book. Just another member of the "fear pays" cult.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Ayman al-Zawahiri, Osama's second in command, has warned of "horrific attacks" against American cities.

Why would the second in command be warned? Dont you think he would be planning it with osama?

Hans Blix, the former U.N. Weapons Inspector, reported in 2004 that Osama has acquired twenty suitcase nuclear bombs from Chechen rebels in the former Soviet Union

Then there is nothing to worry about, if the chechen rebels had them then they come from the old soviet union which means that they don't work and probably reek of booze.
But suitcase bombs do not destroy cities, even if you put all 20 of them in a small city.

new topics

top topics

join