It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from Iceland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Hey hey everyone.

Been a devoted reader of this site for many years but i kept coming on and off so in the process i forgot my user and pass. But it doesn´t matter becouse i never had anything to say as i was deep in my own blizzfull world
. But i recently woke up and figured out i have a voice and there are things i would like to share with others.

I come from Iceland, and i have recently discoverd that the news media here gets there sources from 2 sites on the internet, bbc and routers. Even though those are 2 good "mainstream" media´s i just simply can´t bare to even read the newspapers regarding foreign affairs as it is all cut down to consumer friendly information.

My main objective would have to be to enlighten and maybe toss out some facts if i can.

What drove me to conspiracy and the truth seeking, well im not sure how it started but i have always had a thing for "top secret" , and it sure did not help when i first saw lights in the sky that moved in a way i could never explain and nothing i have researchd has either.

It is great to be a part of a community such as this one and im really impressed with the work i have seen over the years. Im not mutch of a debater , man of arguing, but rather a information and enlightenment seeker . So i look forward to participating in the community and keeping up the good name of ats.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS amigo. Glad to have you here. Have you ever seen Bjork perform live? She is a great singer.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Well of course i have, and not only that but i have seen her skydive to a outdoor music festival we had back here in iceland called UXI , back in the year 1992 i think it was, same festival keith from prodigy jumped off the stage and landed on a person infront of me and they crushed me, almost broke my leg. I was only 11 at that time but still it was a thing to remember

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS ! You'll see it's warm and cozy here, watch out you might not want to leave, your family will miss youuuuuuuuuu !

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Thank u for the welcome.

I allready feel right at home, i was gonna toss up a post about a issue i had in mind but after searching and searching i finally found it here. So i just added some extra info and that is enough for me today. Been seeking for 12 hours now, time just flies when you are enjoying yourself.

Going to toss up a massive thread tonight, something that scares the s#$# out of me to think of and im really hoping that some of the top debunking pros will prove me wrong. Becouse this is just a issue i really do not want to be correct on.

But untill then, good night. I shall dream of things "im not supposed to know"

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Welcome

I like seeing northern people on here. I will be watching for your thread, it sounds interesting already

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
northern people are great

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

I have finally made the post, could have been much larger but i decided to just trow in the main facts instead of boring people with a large post.

Linky This is a ats link

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Welcome, Truthseeker!

Love and peace to you, Speedman.

Namaste.

top topics

join