It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remains found at WTC site?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Is this for real? Surely this is a conspiracy in itself?
www.telegraph.co.uk...
City officials recover remains of 72 people during a renewed search.

This is crazy? Isnt it?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

It's a mystery only if you believe in "dustification" by DEWs or that mini-nukes were used on 9/11.

If you don't, then this discovery is consistent with (unconventional) controlled demolition.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
kinda odd that 72 remains were found at the 911 site

7+2=9
9+1+1=11

and the news for the supposed day of black jack.

I know, the numerology stuff can be found everywhere but it just struck me as odd.
hey while they are sifting maybe they can test for explosive paint

[edit on 23-6-2010 by tracer7]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Its totally mind boggling i dont even know what to say myself? I posted to see if anyone else had any theories because the way i see it is that the other theories may have just been blown out the water?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
this brings back bad memories..
in disgusted that after almost a decade they are still recovering bodies,.ground zero itself is an open wound in the middle of new york, its unbelievable to me that so little progress has been made...

my heart goes out to any family members who still have loved ones unaccounted for.

~meathead

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I don't understand what's so incredible. We find remains of people who lived millenniums ago... Why not at the WTC?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

What interesting Timing, when people want the Governments to bring their sons home from Afghanistan and Iraq. (?)

Finding of remains is not unusual, all history is beneath our feet.

And yes some people will have a negative emotional response to the news, which is very normal as it then provides the opportunity to clear the issue completely.. except few people take such opportunities.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracer7
kinda odd that 72 remains were found at the 911 site

7+2=9
9+1+1=11

and the news for the supposed day of black jack.

I know, the numerology stuff can be found everywhere but it just struck me as odd.
hey while they are sifting maybe they can test for explosive paint

[edit on 23-6-2010 by tracer7]

Oh no he didn't ?!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
A sad day 911 indeed. We will always remember where we were when this happened. At least it will bring closure to those family's knowing their loved ones are truly at rest now.

On a side note it has taken me 9 years 11 months to get back to where I was financially on 911....

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Why isn't this coming from the American media?

Shows how "thorough" the original search was, er wasn't.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

Actually, it is all over the American media as well, why the OP decided to quote an overseas media outlet is their's to explain.

Considering the shear magnitude of the event it doesn't suprise me or really anyone else that even after a very thorough search remains can still be found. Hell, they are still finding undetonated ordinance from World War II in Europe.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

Considering the shear magnitude of the event it doesn't suprise me or really anyone else that even after a very thorough search remains can still be found. Hell, they are still finding undetonated ordinance from World War II in Europe.

Only in the mind of a Debunker would one associate the finding/recovery of 3000 human beings on a several acre site with the finding/recovery of millions(maybe billions) of tons of ordinance dropped on all of Europe, and say "oh yeah this isn't surprising"(and btw in true debunker style he reminds us all that this doesn't surprise "anyone else" double talk for this shouldn't surprise you either...move along now).

Unlike our friend Hooper, I think it is amazing and surprising, the article states that they began this search April 2010 and ended it June 18th 2010. In 2006 I was shocked they found the hundreds of inch size pieces of bone fragments on top of that (deutsche bank?) building, it's been 9 years since the attacks, when does finding human remains at the site become surprising? I wonder if it's surprising to the victims relatives?

When will the nightmare end? The tower still isn't finished, remains are still being found, the war it created still rages. My heart goes out to the victims families.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by DAMOo

yes as a matter of fact i did. i been listening to too much spaceman am 640
. the numerology stuff is really out there but once you start looking for it, the numbers are everywhere.

top topics

join