It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flotilla Activists Able to Walk Through Iron?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

Clearly.. Can you explain again what exactly was added in CGI? The cleat? The man? The weapon?
Why not add a gun then? That would be much better, wouldn't it?
And no, there isn't a very big color difference, that's why we're arguing on this.. If there was a big color difference between the leg and the cleat everyone would just agree..
And the quality of the footage is quite poor.

Anyway, I'd love for you to answer all of my questions if you can.. If you're just going to avoid the ones you have no answer to then don't bother...

Before you do, though, I'd suggest you go and find other videos released by the flotilla activists, including the one hour long unedited one, in it you can see lots of activists with metal rods, and you can also see that there was no fire prior to boarding, or during the first minute or so after boarding.

I doubt you'll have a reasonable approach on all of this, but it's worth a shot..

With respect,
Eliad.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by lellomackin
I don't have a dog in the fight on this issue

Originally posted by Eliad
I doubt you'll have a reasonable approach on all of this, but it's worth a shot..

You don't have a dog in this fight?
Your Post History tells quite a different story, Megaphone much?

The video quality is sufficient to stand on it's own merit, if it were a compression issue this wouldn't be the only anamoly in the clip, and I'm not going to argue with your ridiculous personal attacks especially after you feigned some kind of objectivity here then come off with your 'reasonable approach' slight.
How reasonable of an approach would suffice for you to see the obvious fakery?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

You're confusing two different posters... I never said I know anything about videos, and at the beginning of the topic I said I can see what you mean..

I only asked you a few questions, which you're avoiding..

Why is that?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Also after checking around for pictures of compression corruption:
Couldn't something like this have happened?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   

I only asked you a few questions, which you're avoiding..

Why is that?

Why am I avoiding your questions? Because I'm not going to get into a semantic debate with somebody who is going to post these kind of slights, and your questions, like "Why not add a gun then?" are ridiculous and cleverly off topic. The quality of the original video I pulled the .gif from is more than sufficient, and there are no obvious compression issues in the rest of the clip, only the two instances of guys walking through the metal, so your other point is moot. As to what was added, come on man, obviously the cleat.
You said you can see it, and that will suffice, as it was the purpose of the thread, the rest of your posts are typical of the recent deluge of flotilla era megaphoner trolling and I'm not getting sucked into it because the CGI is pretty obvious and stands on it's own accord.

...crappy low quality footage, and now people are seeing what they want to see...
Anyway, I'd love for you to answer all of my questions if you can.. If you're just going to avoid the ones you have no answer to then don't bother...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join