It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A few very current predictions, lets watch and see

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
OK here are a couple of the nearest predictions to now, (NOT MINE) this first one came from a Indian that predicted the day of Walter Cronkite's death (he got it correct apparently) and his second and third prediction are based on that apparently..

The prediction is that within 333 days after Walter Cronkite's death the 3 gorges damn will fail/crash/break.. that would apparently put it at this Friday the 25th of June 2010.. and the third part would be that the damn failing would mark the beginning of Mother Nature getting back at the humans evil ways.

Source for this is here:
www.earthboppin.net...l

The second is July 8th.. this is a web bot prediction building tensions... they state it will be a noticeable event.. that leads to there big Nov 11th event prediction..

Source for this is here:
en.wikipedia.org...

I know some people are sick of the predictions and prophecies stuff, however it interests many people here.. even if they don't happen its good to get then written down... either to preserve them or mock them

So since these are so close to now , lets wait and see what happens with these two.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by E-ville

I read it,, i flagged it,, I threw a dart at the calender and it hit june 30th.

I hold that date as an equal to others i've read here,, there,, and everywhere.

sorry..

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
yeah totally agreed.. there are and will always be prediction dates thrown about.. But there fun to watch unfold or flop

But detailing the predictions even if they fail is good for historic reasons and record keeping of certain "prophetic" personalities. However I just like the conversation surrounding the predictions.. many good reads from them

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I just love predictions and prophecy. Doesn't matter to me at all whether it turns out right or wrong in the end. It's just wonderful when someone has a feeling about something and they let it be known. Good stuff. Star for you. Thanks for posting this.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Just one thing.

333 days after Walter Cronkite's death (July 17th 2009) would put the date at June 15th 2010.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Good thread that talks about the dam and actually had this come prediction come up. One person points out in the thread that 333 days would be on 6/15/10.

I didnt double check the dates but it sounds like it has maybe already passed?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

Yes, you and Mr. Poopra are correct. It's a lot easier to do the math if you subtract 32 from July 17th, instead of trying to add 333 to it. 30 days in June, so July 17th - 32 = June 15th.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
reply to post by whoshotJR

Yes, you and Mr. Poopra are correct. It's a lot easier to do the math if you subtract 32 from July 17th, instead of trying to add 333 to it. 30 days in June, so July 17th - 32 = June 15th.

yeah, exactly, so smart u are

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I happen to enjoy prophecy, so yes this guy seems to be the latest fad for those looking for fresh doom because his dates are close to fruition.

Seems like it would probably have to do with BP.

One more thing, it does not have to be the exact date as long as it is within a few days.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
That's somewhat interesting.

November 11th as a possible start to WWIII. After all, it's the day WWI ended. The 11th hour, of the 11th day, of the 11 month.

Very eerie.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I have a prediction...

Everything is going to always happen all the time.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I don't Know where post this, so, here, in this thread about any predictions from everywhere :

Bible code :

Forewarn ye shall surely Perish July 23, 2010 (12th Av) Atomic Holocaust

www.exodus2006.com...

These may be related or similar:

Dark is the war in 2010.
exodus2006.com...

Repent you proceed to atomic holocaust RomeHarbor Mediteranian Sea
exodus2006.com...

AtomicHolocaust NKorea 2010
exodus2006.com...

We have military exercices in Korea nearly :

The US and South Korea say they will begin a major military exercise aimed at sending a message of deterrence to North Korea on 25 July.

Source :
www.bbc.co.uk...

Wait and see, from France

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Well not quite a fail but the flooding is pretty serious right now. I guess the prediction was about a month off. Not bad though.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Iowa Dam Failes Causing Catastrophic Release of Water

A month late and a different dam. Still, it caught my attention.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by E-ville
OK here are a couple of the nearest predictions to now, (NOT MINE) this first one came from a Indian that predicted the day of Walter Cronkite's death (he got it correct apparently) and his second and third prediction are based on that apparently..

The prediction is that within 333 days after Walter Cronkite's death the 3 gorges damn will fail/crash/break.. that would apparently put it at this Friday the 25th of June 2010.. and the third part would be that the damn failing would mark the beginning of Mother Nature getting back at the humans evil ways.

Source for this is here:
www.earthboppin.net...l

The second is July 8th.. this is a web bot prediction building tensions... they state it will be a noticeable event.. that leads to there big Nov 11th event prediction..

Source for this is here:
en.wikipedia.org...

I know some people are sick of the predictions and prophecies stuff, however it interests many people here.. even if they don't happen its good to get then written down... either to preserve them or mock them

So since these are so close to now , lets wait and see what happens with these two.

HMMMM, WHATS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE. THIS Friday, the 25th of JUNE 2010. AHHHH, HOW LONG AGO WAS THIS WRITTEN. When i last checked, TODAY, is saturday the 24th of JULY. YES, JULY. GEEE, when was this written? THIS FRIDAY, 25TH OF JUNE. The key words here are THIS FRIDAY. GET IT NOW.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ChrisJr03

What else is strange is that if you post a video from You-tube or Google, you need to id the 11 digits of data that identify the video to be posted.

Eleven digits=11. What this means is beyond me but to find eleven as the needed amount of digits to see a video imbeded in a posting just made me think that it was too odd to ignore.

Anyway, good observation about the 11-11-11 as being eerie.

new topics

top topics

join