It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uproar in Israel over top secret prisoner

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by FearNoEvil

Man, that would be predictable and anticlimactic and hardly uproarable. Grrr...it better be someone more exciting.

Maybe it's Ahmadinejad. Has anyone seen him yet today?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
In all likely hood I highly doubt there are any reports of this person ever being arrested or detained. I am also sure the guards and any staff are not allowed to speak with 'Mr. X' or see his face. I wonder with all of the support the United States gives to Israel if they could not be holding someone in their interest.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboxoftrix

We can only speculate who "Mr. X" might be; An Israeli agent gone bad, a most wanted terrorist, Osama ben Laden, the milk man, maybe even the boogie man. But whoever it is, if Israel believes it's in it's best interest to keep it quiet, then that is their choice. But sure would be interesting to know

www.smh.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

probably that kfc guy you know how they are about cows wait no kfc does chicken hmmmm maybe its an english butcher or erm ronald mcdonald? holy crap they have ronald mcdonald >< war it is these barstools picked the wrong spokesperson to kidnap!!!!! >

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Saddam Hussein......

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
oh oh oh what if they took George bush? obama helped load him into the ice cream van and sent him to gum drop mountain?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by clay2 baraka
Did they ever account for everyone detained on the flotilla.

I always thought the operation was either a snatch and grab or an assassination job.

I have never bought into the reports that it was a "botched operation."

As far as I'm aware, about four people were unaccounted for after they were all detained.
Forgive me, but I can't remember the lady's name that smuggled the video footage out, but she stated that on an interview on Democracy Now.
She even speculated that they could have been planted by the Isreali's

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Maybe no one is there.

What better way to put fear into terrorist groups.

Any of these group that have people missing must be grilling other member about what the missing member knows and what damage it could cause.

This could cause plans for attacks or other operations to be canceled and completely re-planed setting back the date of the operation for years.

This sounds just like the "man who never was"type operation during WW2.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

JERUSALEM -- An Elton John concert ordinarily isn't front-page news. But in Israel, where many feel more shunned than they have in decades, the legendary pop icon's decision to perform in Tel Aviv last Thursday was cause for celebration.

After weeks of dreary reports about artists caving to calls to boycott Israel, Israeli diplomats being expelled by friendly allies, and even pressure from the United States to change course in Gaza, John allowed Israel an opportunity "for three hours," as one music reviewer put it, "to be a normal country."

www.washingtonpost.com...

Its Elton John they refused to let him leave after he did his concert. They want to be a normal country so there keeping him.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by aboxoftrix

It is probably not a terrorist as Israel would be flaunting him to the world. Probably not a palestinian either. It could very well be a rogue Mopssad agent that went "crazy" and was going to tell all about Israels involvement in 911.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Rumor is this is a Mossad agent, suspected of espionage, and allowed to see no one but other Mossad agents.

Here's a blog about this....

There are links to sources and other blogs there.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Hitler.

He would be 121 if he was alive.

Now there's a conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I always figured they (and many other countries) have hundreds of prisoners who no one knows anything about.

Heck, the way rendition is so easily justified nowadays, we haven't any idea of how many 'unknowns' are in prison... or even where those prisons are.

I wonder why all the fuss over one of them.... why is the Mr. X. story so appealing?

[edit on 23-6-2010 by Maxmars]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
The prisoner is peace .

OK, I get out.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

They would have whacked him early on, tied up loose ends before he couldve became dangerous enough to leak that kind of info. maybe they are brewing a manchurian candidate have him locked away in his cell with no one to talk to nothing to do except flip through his copy of the catcher and the rye and a healthy dose of '___' 25 with his bread and water to ease him into that brainwashing its only easier this way cause the last and only thing he remembers is that cell.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
may have found out who the prisoner is.
not sure, but it sounds related

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join