It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks & UFO's

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I believe that UFOs and aliens are not just "knots and bolts" phenomena. It ties in with our level of consciousness and how we perceive reality. In my personal experience with ET their technology is so far advanced that they can appear as whatever they want to be. From our human perspective it's very hard to quantify that.

What if the government had some ET hardware, but it changed properties every time they examined it?

I also think it would be totally fine to keep some of their technology under wraps for millennia to come. Everybody is always demanding "free energy", but a few realize what that really means. If we could tap an unlimited energy source it would be weaponized in about 2 seconds by some undesirable individuals. Me thinks ...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick
I would postulate because 99% of the UFO's that are seen are test-aircraft, and that there is no outlandish conspiracy. If aliens do exist and are visiting us, the government just simply is not aware of who they are. They may know they're there, but they can't explain the phenomena.

Although, from my postulation, I guess another question arises...if these black projects do exist, why aren't people disclosing them? Probably because they're so high up, that every body that works on it does not know what it is working on. Regardless, this is a great thread that some of the loonies will try to answer.

Indeed. You are actually disproving your own theory, there
. . If secrets cannot be kept and no one has come forward about UFOs, this would apply for secret aircraft as well, which means that UFOs cannot be of human origin. I don't doubt that UFOs exist. I am starting to believe, however, that the governments of the world do NOT know what they are or where they came from.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllIsOne
I believe that UFOs and aliens are not just "knots and bolts" phenomena. It ties in with our level of consciousness and how we perceive reality. In my personal experience with ET their technology is so far advanced that they can appear as whatever they want to be. From our human perspective it's very hard to quantify that.

That is it in a nutshell.

It makes your head spin thinking about it. I'd hate to have the job of compiling an official report on it!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sumgai

I mean, honestly... Do you really believe that once a secret is out, that TPTB would just sit there and go, "oh crap. Looks like lost another one. Oh well, back to work." ?? Would you? I mean, continue doing the same thing over and over, and expect secrets to stay secret?

Actually you listed the Clifford Stone as an example. While he has many a tale to tell, nothing implicating "the gov't" or "TPTB" is within the FOIA documents he worked hard to obtain. Yes there are some UFO reports. Some good ones from reliable military witnesses in fact. But that is old news to the avid UFO researcher. It just confirmed what we were already 99.9% sure of all along.

I believe that they would revamp their recruitment and background checking processes to avoid hiring/enslaving people who are more likely divulge classified information and try to select people who lack guilt, remorse, and conscience.

Well you're missing something obvious. Revamping means recruiting new people. The more people one "recruits," the greater chance of the secret getting out... the law of probabilities. Besides, what you're talking about isn't "hiring," it's enslavement. You're talking about people being underground for 20 years. What do they compensate those folks with? Money? Well how can they spend that money if they're in some underground facility their whole life? Sorry, just doesn't add up IMO.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I also think it would be totally fine to keep some of their technology under wraps for millennia to come. Everybody is always demanding "free energy", but a few realize what that really means. If we could tap an unlimited energy source it would be weaponized in about 2 seconds by some undesirable individuals. Me thinks ...

You've totally discounted the fact that if we ALL had free-energy, we could maneuver ourselves away from the people who are weaponizing it in the first place.

Try...just TRY to think outside the box, dude.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Where Are The Whistle blowers?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dbc12b2b27fd.jpg[/atsimg]

In the UFO community, any material, no matter how bizarre or imaginary, is grist for study, and ongoing debate(s). The subject matter, UFOs, doesn’t rely on truth-seeking as such; it subsists on the basis of rumor and the scantiest information extant, no matter how loony that information is.

Obviously the obvious is at hand, must you ask. Given that the majority either dismiss or dilute motives and theories, this is but only a feeding ground. Enjoy the reality of your exposure.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by tristar]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision

You've totally discounted the fact that if we ALL had free-energy, we could maneuver ourselves away from the people who are weaponizing it in the first place.

Try...just TRY to think outside the box, dude.

As i have underlined your reply, you more than likely find that the majority have no or willing to go beyond the security of their comfort zone.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

RE: Where Are The Whistle blowers?

The question boils down to this ... "Grand foul-up or Conspiracy cover-up?"

In my humble opinion the lack of whistle-blowers points strongly in the direction of "grand foul-up."

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtraeme

RE: Where Are The Whistle blowers?

The question boils down to this ... "Grand foul-up or Conspiracy cover-up?"

In my humble opinion the lack of whistle-blowers points strongly in the direction of "grand foul-up."

Provide global anonymity and I am sure they will come in droves. Hows that for reality.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Star

That is it in a nutshell.

It makes your head spin thinking about it. I'd hate to have the job of compiling an official report on it!

That's another thing I've slowly come to realize over the decades. How little understanding we have of our own interaction with and perception of reality. Unfortunately, when you start to go down this path, you're led into a lot of fuzzy New Age thinking and vocabulary that is no help when it comes to putting this stuff into some kind of framework that makes sense.

Maybe there is some crew of government technical experts who are able to take something that's "semi-real," analyze it in some practical way and turn it into a report. Maybe they've developed some kind of language that makes this stuff functional. Even so, there should be some kind of translator available, because they'd still have to report to the people making decisions.

But then we're getting back into the whole CARET Drone thing, where we could be presented with perfectly legitimate whistleblower information, but it's in such a context that we can't make sense of it unless we're in the loop, or some kind of psychic, multi-dimensional genius of some sort.

Which, apparently, I'm not. Because after all these years, time travel and some odd way of perceiving reality is all I have to hang my hat on. And even then, I don't have a good vocabulary for expressing that, so it's very unsatisfying (?).

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Bare assertion fallacy.

There are plenty of mechanism for delivering content covertly and anonymously (i.e. TOR, proxies, public-private key technology, wikileaks, the list goes on & on). The simple fact is nothing new is coming to light more than likely because there isn't anything from the conspiracy-angle to report.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Because the impact of the statement these people hold in secrecy is not a matter of protecting just the people of the World to a new revelation.

It is most likely dealing with a very strict outside WARNING that if it is ever exposed for what it is - it would mean the "entire" planet be cleansed - again!

Never returned to the moon - why - a WARNING? So it is said

How would you react finding out that there is a God - and that the source is them, and that if there "is" an ongoing study and observation of this planet, it has been going on for a very long time and no one man is going to be responsible for letting something that big out of the bag! And for a very good reason!

I am sure that whatever is "out" there could sterilize this planet instantly, and there is a reason it hasn't been done (again) - at least recently (last few million years).

Think about it, with the gravity drive technology that they have, they could easily use a few larger craft together using a gravity tow and redirect a Earth ending asteroid from the belt and have it here within a few months? You know - simply like a farmers cow being raised up from out of a field.

It is all about compartmentalized - level to level and it is obvious that only the top knows anything about everything! What are the pieces and scraps going to prove - without a GREAT deal of time - and that is something I feel we don't really have.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtraeme
reply to post by tristar

Bare assertion fallacy.

There are plenty of mechanism for delivering content covertly and anonymously (i.e. TOR, proxies, public-private key technology, wikileaks, the list goes on & on). The simple fact is nothing new is coming to light more than likely because there isn't anything from the conspiracy-angle to report.

Wrong,

The supposed leak of video and its source is well under wraps. We assure you, we are here for a purpose. On a humble note, why on (earth) internet users still assume that they can evade people like us when dealing with the internet. When will that illusion cease to exist.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan So where are these reports? Why aren't they there? Why aren't they coming in? I find them conspicuous by their absence! Don't you?

I always feel alone and silly when I hear 'a policeman', 'retired high-ranking army guy', 'astronaut' (or whatever 'officials' you can come up with) telling about a UFO encounter.

With my naïve, hopefull ignorance I always think: 'Finally a person we have to take serious! Now finally the s*** has to hit the fan!'...But this never happens.

So all reports you seem to miss are there, but nobody (exceptions are there of course!) cares. Or is supposed to care. And because now in 2010 the general idea seems to be 'nobody cares'...WikiLeaks also doesn't care and is afraid their seriousness could be affected when they involve themsleves with the UFO-phenomenon.

I am convinced of the fact that there are matters that are kept from 'the people' (like amongst others WikiLeaks show). My only problem always is 'who is keeping them from us'? And then there are all UFO stories that could explain every 'who' question on this matter...Maybe it is just 1 + 1 = We've got it! This is extremely black and white...but I hope I made my point.

Mainly I was convinced by 'David Sereda'..,and his narration of 'The Tether Incident': www.youtube.com...

...all he explains blew my mind when I first saw it...I did see it as 1 complete 2 hour video, but cannot find this online anymore.

This is 'official N.A.S.A. footage' that shows a lot of questionable matters. Isn't this 'proof' enough? Or is everything in this video eplained to a point it is obvious UFO's do not excist? What more 'proof' could WikiLeaks want? A interview with some form of intelligent life?

And of course...How does one actually proof that 'a video of a UFO' is a 'REAL video of a UFO'? I cannot...most people cannot...even the person who has captured a UFO on video cannot!? And he or she was there...and have a video of it?!

So the few who say they can spot the difference between a fake or a real UFO video (mostly people that are actually involved in taking 'professional' photo's and videos on weddings and so)...should we believe their expertise? Or keep in mind that this 'expertise is at a level that is alowed'? ...and thus will never expose 'the big secret'.

Whatever way...
if a government says UFO's don't excist we think of a conspiracy...but when WikiLeaks says the same...it must be true??! Rather silly...and actually a bit scary...

[edit on 22-6-2010 by kcire]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kcire

Whatever way...
if a government says UFO's don't excist we think of a conspiracy...but when WikiLeaks says the same...it must be true??! Rather silly...and actually a bit scary...

[edit on 22-6-2010 by kcire]

Genius ....No ?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
To put my 2 cents in-

I would assume anyone high up enough in the chain to have access to proof, and the ability to sneak it out, more than likely was given a vested interest in keeping such information underwraps. Stock options in oil companies for example.

I would say 99.99% of people in that position value money and their status over a majority of other people, dont care about the rest of us, and would rather uphold the status quo.

Also, the UFO phenom is much much older than the wikileaks phenom. Give it time!

One thing I have been curious, is what type of info does the vatican have under wraps in their confidential library? this would of course pertain more to events that happened far in the past.

or another idea- maybe wikileaks doesnt want to touch the UFO subject as it knows its one easily ridiculed!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen
To put my 2 cents in-

I would assume anyone high up enough in the chain to have access to proof, and the ability to sneak it out, more than likely was given a vested interest in keeping such information underwraps. Stock options in oil companies for example.

You see, you and the majority still assume we have currency as a common denominator . This is prime flaw in your assumption about individuals. This what allows us to ascend.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kcire

You make some good points.

Edited to add some more substance:

Now you know that what it says on the Internet is always true. That sounds cynical but I don't mean it like that. I am being serious. Wikileaks makes some good points about the nature of men. There are very few people who can keep secret. Actually make that NO people who can keep a secret.

Not to say that there are NO people who have come forward to say they know more is a bit disingenuous as there are a few that are in quite prominent positions that have spoken of UFOs and technology. However, the exact origins of these UFOshas never, to my knowledge, been a point of discussion. That in itself is a sign that little to no details about this phenomena are known.

[edit on 22/6/10 by Lebowski achiever]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
most of you wont like what i am about to say

UFO sightings mostly started up early 60's around the time of the cold war, the latest in spy technology, Back when America and Russia were at tight ends, a former Nazi prototype vehcile, that was undectable to radar, was wanted by both sides, that ended up making them (russia first)

Anyway the many people saw them, unknowing of what they were, american goverment officals claim they dont know and that it could be aliens, and everyone kinda went with it.

Believeing in it so much that is basiclly became reality for so many people that most of you will say i am some sort of goverment guy here to make people think aliens really arent here....because they arent, if any they would pass by with a mild curiousity and leave.

They dont want your gold, or your brains, or your unborn babies, as much interset as you would have with a random ant.

and if there is some sort of "other worldly contact" then it would most likely be humans from the future rather than aliens from another planet

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

DISINFO AGENT!
Stop wasting tax-payer's money and get a real job!

/Sarcasm

[edit on 22/6/2010 by DGFenrir]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join