It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has any prophecy on ATS ever come true?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
See how well you sleep with this on your mind! My skin is still crawling!

The Great City will Burn! A Coming Woe of Destruction

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Sorry more doom an gloom,,,
home.flash.net...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Yes, it has been asked many times before, and yes there have been predictions which have come true. It is also true that other predictions have not come true.

I made this thread a while back about some of the prophecies which have come true.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I haven't updated that thread in a long time, and sincerely I don't have the time nor the inclination to update it. People believe what they want to believe no matter what evidence is shown.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose
It's not actually a "prophecy" I dont think..

but ATS member Zagari told everyone, before april 20th, that something BIG would happen on or around April 20th, 2010..

and what happened on april 20th 2010?

Oilspill.

This was based on Timewave zero!
and it was correct.

So yes, id say at least one has come true.

and a damn good one, Zagari!

p.s. We should all pay attention to him.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Ahmose]

I remember a year ago now, I made a "prophecy" about WW3 happening near at the end of 2010. I am sure, you(s) all don't read EVERY post on ATS... do yous?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Thanks for that I have to say Nostradamus is probably the only “prophet” that has made me really think that there could be some truth in what he has said. I find his stuff very interesting but i am not entirely convinced by it but all the same it is every interesting. However I was asking about prophecies from members of ATS that have came true.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by gordonwest

Anything that predicts the future qualifies as a prophecy. And timewave zero its crap just read the links i posed about it, its also based on the old Chinese I Ching texts and is a pseudoscience at best. And he himself has said he will admit he is wrong if nothing happens tomorrow. Just today another ATS “profit” has had to admit he is wrong.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I- Ching is extremely correct. Timewave Zero was seen py physics and mathematics. Its also based on math, not on magic.

When you see October 2008, February 7 2009, April 24 2009, June 25 2009 pin pointed right you can't say luck came out all those times.

Sorry but you REALLY REALLY know little about I- Ching to talk like that.

I always say, to debunk something, get informed.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Did you read the links i posted, that was me getting informed as was the other stuff I read, just because you disagree with me dose not also make me uninformed. And tomorrow when nothing happens we will see that timewave zero does not work.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

No. We will see that my correction theory is wrong if nothing happens June 23, July 3-4-5 2010.
This won't debunk the whole Timewave concept. I would wait for July 7- 11 2010 and November 14 2010 for it.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Yes it will if you used timewave zero to predict it, if it does not happen then that goes quite some way to prove it is wrong. If you have so much faith in timewave zero then i should be wrong and tomorrow we will all see operation blackjack kick off. Can i ask how much does the software cost i would like to try it out.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

You know that Timewave Zero is a hugely more comlex concept than you think it is?
Its based on exponential reality theory.

When I say 2010 is the year of time loop I intend that my experiences made me think history actually repeates.
And we will see in 2010 the real deal of repetitions.

My theory detouches from the original one of the Evasius threads. Its different because my theory depicts Timewave from another point of view.
We will see if Evasius thread is still worth of keeping a note of when something or better if something won't happen according to what I said.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by Zagari]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
What so now you are saying that you use your own theory, and i have never heard of the exponential reality theory done a quick search for it and found nothing.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
What so now you are saying that you use your own theory, and i have never heard of the exponential reality theory done a quick search for it and found nothing.

With exponential I mean that, yes, Timewave Zero says time and history repetitions are working and following a exponential cycle that means they will end up resulting in a singularity.
All history repeated in a day. But not simply all the events. Its more about the amount of change brought from history will be re-launched again in a day when singularity happens.
There are no threads about it because it was briefly mentioned in some of Evasius posts on his Timewave Zero countdown to transition thread.

Sorry if I didn't explained myself in a clear way before.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
No i done a full Google, wiki, yahoo and ATS search never found anything about exponential reality theory. I hate to ask you this but is that a real theory recognised in the fields of mathematics and physics or did you make it up to help back up your argument. Sorry but your last post was really starting to sound like bs

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Has any ATS forecasts ever come true? Please take a look at the news... Alex Jones pre forecast 911 and other shocking occurrences.. The fact of the matter is that this is one of the few places where real news occurs.

It is likely that this is no coincidence. Many whistle blowers come here knowing that their word will get out. Unfortunately, you get a few of the Psy Ops disinfo creeps trying to deflect the truth.. In saying that, this board is continuously checked for the truth, de duping, and making sure the info is relevant.

You may also note that many of the infowar, prisonplanet, and ats posts end up being news threads used by other sites including main stream..

It is likely the reason that you were so careful in your post.

as I am a newbie... pls buzz me if this could be improved...

[edit on 22-6-2010 by R_Clark]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
Thanks for that I have to say Nostradamus is probably the only “prophet” that has made me really think that there could be some truth in what he has said. I find his stuff very interesting but i am not entirely convinced by it but all the same it is every interesting. However I was asking about prophecies from members of ATS that have came true.

Yes some of us have, and we are not prophets. At least I am not. This is just like any other skill. Some people are good musicians, some are good cooks, and some are able to connect with some energy source that can show us the past, or the future.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

I can’t find his original claim that say’s he predicted 9/11 so i can’t say if he did, i have found some YouTube vids that say he did but nothing with dates that backs it up. But I am going to answerer your point as if he did. As I understand it his prediction was that “the American government is going to attack America and blame it on a terrorist called Osama Bin Laden, the target might be the twin towers”. I could have made this prediction, before 9/11 people who were reading about terrorism would have known that Bin Laden was the biggest terrorist threat to America and the twin towers had been target before. So its very easy for someone like Jones to then make a prediction that Bin Laden will attack the twin towers and such is the mind set of Alex Jones he would almost automatically assume it was a false flag opp. This means that he made an educated guess, not a psychic prediction.

Here's is another such prediction that I will make. It is possible that within the next year there is going to be a terrorist attack involving WMD’s against a western city, most likely London or Paris. This attack will be blamed on Al Shabaab. That is an educated guess, it’s not based on anything paranormal it’s based entirely on facts and the current situation. This may or may not happen, if it does I am not a psychic I am just well informed. That’s partly how some intelligence agencies work, attempting to predict the most likely target and threat and then taking measures to reduce the risk. It is not evidence of psychic abilities.

In any case it does not matter because I am asking if any prediction made on ATS by a member has ever came true. So far no one has been able to prove to me that it has.

ElectricUniverse

I want to see scientific proof that energy exists that can show people the past and the future, and further to this, evidence that this energy can only be used by certain individuals. Any claim to predict the future not matter how it’s done is a prophecy.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Nah but do we really want any of them to come true? I think not.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Mispost. Sorry!

[edit on 23-6-2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

And how does that answerer my question?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join