It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just picked up my seized laptop and all my MMS files were deleted

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

this thread reeks of ambiguous detail from page 1.

This thread, has no evidence...

But as you mentioned... I can't be 100% sure.

No evidence AND repeated avoidance of the many questions being asked. Combined with a overly defensive posture.(predictably demonstrated in my last post)

As you well know Hunka, ambiguous details combined with the usual "wait..wait..wait for the report"BS
are very typical tactics of the obscurantist art.

The very simple solution to his currently multiple problems would (as mentioned by others here) be to simply post those documents here at ATS.Right now.

ummm...not holding my breath on this.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok
Ok. First off. Anyone notice the use of the term "State Police"?

And then the use of the words, "Not from this country"?

Correct me if I'm wrong but State Police are derived from The United States.
Not any other state, or province, or territory.

Bollocks. Pure and simple.

You do realize that can mean many things right? He could be in the US and still not from this country. You also don't know how police are referred to in every country.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by havok
Ok. First off. Anyone notice the use of the term "State Police"?

And then the use of the words, "Not from this country"?

Correct me if I'm wrong but State Police are derived from The United States.
Not any other state, or province, or territory.

Bollocks. Pure and simple.

You do realize that can mean many things right? He could be in the US and still not from this country. You also don't know how police are referred to in every country.

You know what is said about 'common sense'.
it is not at all "common".

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I had something happen a few years ago when i was looking for temperature records on global warming.

I was researching meteorological records from military airfields around the US taken by military meteorologist at these airfields. (its a court martial offense to doctor, alter, or fake records)

Before i could make copies of the records these military sites started revamping there sites and removing the records.

I got a few but not enough to prove that these military records showed NO global warming.

I still don't know if it was my IP address showing up on there system looking for this information that triggered someone to remove the records.
Or political pressure from the pro global warming agencies (ie nasa) in the government found out about them and had to get rid of the information to cover there a**

Since then i have always used proxies when surfing any government records on any sensitive subject.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
OP Do you have a book coming out

Same old #e different day, come on telling us you downloaded stuff and the big bad government came and took all of your proof, so keep posted and keep flagging until this post is suspended and the proof will never ,materialise this situation seem oddly familiar to me

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

Just so you know... most open proxies are PLANTS being monitored by whoever PLANTS them...

Just so ya know...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
OP, can we at least get a DATE or a guesstimate on that for when the super top secret info will be released by you?

That way we can slide away from it until it's not so boring.

And please, please- no more posts for you until your mission is complete, you are too distracted to do this right.

Also maybe you could give us just a little teaser or "sneak peek" at it...so as to keep us mildly interested in this wild goose chase?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Ok I call hoax Mods...

At this link www.abovetopsecret.com... Our illustrious OP says it's not his problem.. and spews venom on fisherman etc...

Originally posted by jeffrybinladen
YES

fisherman will fish.

You guys are FU*(&d Americans I try to help but now apparently i'm the bad guy!

so I guess choke on an oil shrimp or oyster not my problem anymore!

thanks for the support!

Yep... this was a fail from page 1.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4ed90b74000d.png[/atsimg]

[edit on 21-6-2010 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I have to call BS on the Op. I mean no disrespect, But IF you wear arrested for having information your not suppose to have, why on earth would you brag about on a public forum????????? I mean come on, I have in my position sensitive info, but I'm not going, Na, Na, I got something you don't. I'm keeping it to myself for the same reason I got in the first place, to keep is secret.
I guess that everyone gets their 15 minutes of fame. Some go WAYYYYYYY out of the way to get it

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I think the OP has two separate users posting to this site. The person who
originally posted the long, eloborate and well detailed post about the
BP well being crippled down-hole does not appear to have the same style
or command of the English language as the snipey one replying to
other threads, or posting this thread.

The "Well crippled down-hole" thread has much merit in my opinion. MY BS
meter sat on zero as I read thru it. It was created by someone with a working
knowledge, or someone who did an ample amount of research before posting--it was logical, concise and informative.... the other guy using
this account (and this is my best guess) is a friend of, or related to, the
guy who posted this thread, and he is posting second-hand knowledge.

I'm just saying...
Anyway, the first thread has lots of merit IMVUHO (inmyveryunhumbleopinion)

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by rival

Amazing how alcohol can turn the mind...

...isn't it?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karilla
Sorry to hear that JBL, but it would seem to point to your report being something that should definitely be seen by as many people as possible. Anything that they want hidden that badly is something we all need to know.

MMS - is the Mineral Management Service.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Karilla]

They are NOT scared of what people KNOW, they are scared of how we can prove it? Its a job and a half to have those files backed-up and next will be the watchers sat outside with laptops on their thighs, watching from over the road in their very expensive cars.

We do know you watcher's exist, we're NOT daft and your not going to get owt on me!

That being said, Good Effort getting TRUTH out about BP!

People should really know the reason's why BP has taken so-long to clean up the oil-spill - BP/Stock Shares(That's a couple of billion USD's easily) next their planning to crash the Euro so that those Europeanian coutries will join the New World Government, want to know WHY The Great Britian Coalition government does not want to be part of the Europeanian Union because our Government will be the New World Government. Not good! Very bad indeed.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Why did they take your lappy?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by invalidcookie

Sorry to go off topic...

I like your signature!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Let's not rule out that this individual was downloading pirated software, videos, or music.

My gut tells me that's the case, but for all we know there could be more to it. No one will ever be able to say for certain. The original post just kind of read like it was dancing around the truth, that although files may have been deleted, especially in a Download folder ... the main reason for that folders deletion, and confiscation of the laptop, was due to other materials. Copyrighted materials... videos... music... software...

If it applies in this case, remember Occam's Razor.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jeffrybinladen

No problem. Post scans of the documents outlining the charges. Redact your name and all personal info. Whenever the government does anything they flood you with documentation throughout the process. You can easily scan and blackout the personal stuff. Solves your credibility issue immediately.

In fact they gave you a receipt for anything they took and then documented its return to you. Those documents you stuck in your pocket would do. Scan them and get them up on this thread.

I'm betting that everything you got is available to the public anyway if true. Lets hope you did not break the law to get publicly available info? I noticed the law involved states it does not matter the content. It does matter the method you used, whether you obtained it illegally. By now all the MSM has what you are talking about anyway.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by rival
I think the OP has two separate users posting to this site. The person who
originally posted the long, eloborate and well detailed post about the
BP well being crippled down-hole does not appear to have the same style
or command of the English language as the snipey one replying to
other threads, or posting this thread.

The "Well crippled down-hole" thread has much merit in my opinion. MY BS
meter sat on zero as I read thru it. It was created by someone with a working
knowledge, or someone who did an ample amount of research before posting--it was logical, concise and informative....

I agree with you but I also believe we have a lot more going on here my friend.

That "Well Crippled down hole" thread was probably the most informative I've read on this subject. Speaks right to you.

If I were scared of that info getting to too many eyes, the first thing I would do is my darnest to discredit this guy. Like say....

start a new thread using the OP's name, confuse by planting some contradictory info about the OP...and send in some numbers to discredit the OP within the newly started thread as well, by ripping into him about language, location, stupidity, perhaps mentioning alcohol, drugs..etc...

I smell a set up. The real juice is in the other thread, for those who truly care about your lives and the world you live in.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Conluceo

jeffrybinladen did not author the other thread.
he cut and pasted it from a forum called "the Oil Drum"

He admitted it in his third post in said thread
Just saying, in case anyone thought he originally wrote it. He did not.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by jeffrybinladen

The information link=courtesy of oil drum and is provided for you here on ATS as a courtesy since TOD is under considerable bandwidth strain as of late with new members

The OIL DRUM

LINK tod dougr report

To avoid any further confusion I'm not dougr or jeffrybinladen for that matter!

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Zeptepi]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeptepi

That's fine, I'm not discussing that since I read the whole thread.

What I've analyzed was his writing styles with his responses in both threads, therefore I'm sticking to my assumptions on this matter.

The information is there, and his responses in that other thread were concise and logical.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by LieBuster

If you brainiacs will do a little research on ATS you will find that jefferybinladen has made some extensive post on the GOM disaster. That is what he is refering to. I suggest that you read his previous informative post. Be advised, its long than the two sentences that you are accustomed to reading and writing, so don't strain any brain cells in the proccess. Sheeeesh!!
Seeashrink

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join