It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just picked up my seized laptop and all my MMS files were deleted

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I have no need to defend my allegation only report which will be concluded before august 10, so make fun of it until then and look for sh*t that isn't there. The report will speak for itself.....

Go back to BP saying by such and such they can collect 80,000bpd?! well huh? so that means it's leaking much more NO?! and so you are being fooled America and played as a bad 21 hand NOT MY FAULT.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Well then lets look at the facts

1) New Member reg'd

2) Hugely Exiting Event Occurs with no background

3) Top Secret documents found in a public site

4) Only Person To Decode the Clues

5) Govenment Coverup

6) Cant R.e.l.e.a.s.e Info yet.....

Shall we see what conspiracy lives in this house ?

Yes correct its a build up to a Hoax

ETA Its already got 3 pages - but no stars and flags hmmm

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Silk]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jeffrybinladen

21? as in blackjack?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
BS!

For one, the relief wells are not anywhere near their target yet. One is at 13,000 feet and the other is at 11,000 feet.

Two, if they knew they missed by 200 feet, that would be a GOOD thing! That means the next one would nail it, and also that after 7 miles of digging from a remote location trying to hit a 17" pipe they only mised by 0.5% on their first attempt.

Lastly, it is far too convenient that someone would claim to have a bunch of data and sources and be preparing a report, only to have all that data disappear by no fault of their own and then claim to have back ups, and call for more time.

FOR FUTURE REFERENCE:
Anybody with any data needs to make it public domain and share it immediately!! The "idea" or "suggestion" that you have ground-breaking, conscious altering data only to have it mysteriously disappear while you sat on it is disgusting, disappointing, negligent, and fraudulent! If anybody, has any information today.....share it.....TODAY!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Jeff,
stop defending and start answering the pertinent questions that many asked on page 1 of this thread!

It is pretty plain that most here do not believe your story. At this point, the best way for you to salvage any remaining credibility (and quite possibly extend your stay here) will be to answer those questions immediately!

Further:
A subsequent reply from you that does not answer the earlier questions will be seen as obscuration.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Wondering
*sigh*...I can't wait until summer is over and these kids can go back to school.
I hate these, "hey, look at me!" threads.

Really now?

so who backed you up when idiots said bp was trying /attempt to harvest a super well PLEASE! look at the posts my friend and realize i am not some kid.

the report......this is what we need not BS

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

FOR FUTURE REFERENCE:
Anybody with any data needs to make it public domain and share it immediately!! The "idea" or "suggestion" that you have ground-breaking, conscious altering data only to have it mysteriously disappear while you sat on it is disgusting, disappointing, negligent, and fraudulent! If anybody, has any information today.....share it.....TODAY!!!

Definitely in agreement here.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Well now, this is an interesting read. My though:

If you aren't able or willing to answer the questions posed to you in this thread, at this time, than close it out. Post that you will no longer be spending your valuable time in defense of this thread and GO TO WORK on the project/documents you claim you have access to. Go. Now. Finish it. Present it. Priorities above ego, Sir...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

FOR FUTURE REFERENCE: Anybody with any data needs to make it public domain and share it immediately!! The "idea" or "suggestion" that you have ground-breaking, conscious altering data only to have it mysteriously disappear while you sat on it is disgusting, disappointing, negligent, and fraudulent! If anybody, has any information today.....share it.....TODAY!!!

And this too!

[edit on 21-6-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Jeffrey~

Do you know what the insides of your laptops are supposed to look like?
What components go where, what is supposed to be there, what is not supposed to be?

If so,
You might want to look over them..
see if anything 'new' is in place.
[or 'out of place'.]

Look closely at the screws keeping it together..
if you see anything that looks 'fresh' on them..
you might really want to take a look.

I, for one..
Would feel extremely uneasy having two confiscated and toyed with, machines back in my possession.
especially after those shady bastards had it.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Ahmose]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeffrybinladen
Plus my report that I was preparing, Luckily I backed everything (all pdf documents) retrieved from the MMS website on an external HD........apparently i'm being charged with violating the DMCA act.

If you have information backed up and it's technically public, and you obtained it legally, then upload copies here, or make a zip file and upload it to a file hosting site and post the link so we can get copies!

If, however, you obtained them illegally, then why on EARTH are you publicly stating that you have backups?

So that just delays the report on MMS until around August right about the time BP claims the first relief well will make intersect. BTW from what i hear the first attempt missed by 200ft.......???????just info I picked up through the grapevine.

The grapes on that vine must have fermented long ago and inebriated all who partook of them, because your statement makes no sense: you say that BP claims the first well will make intersect around August, then in the next gasping breath you say that the first attempt is said to have missed by 200 ft.

The only reliable reports relating to this relief well and "200 ft" that I've been able to find are those that state the first relief well is now about 200 ft horizontally from the stricken well, but that they still have to drill down about another 2000 ft as they are drilling towards it at an angle.

It's not a case of having missed, they haven't intersected it yet. As BP says in its latest update today (June 21):

Work on the first relief well, which started May 2, continues and has currently reached a measured depth of 15,936 feet. The second relief well, which started May 16, is at a measured depth of 10,000 feet. Both wells are still estimated to take approximately three months to complete from commencement of drilling.

Best regards,

Mike

Edited to add some detail and a link, and also to remove some stuff that was a bit too emotional and perhaps not appropriate.

Edited again. I missed my worst transgression. Now deleted. What remains is hopefully acceptable.

As others have said, it is better to allow you the benefit of the doubt, but frankly what you've told us so far doesn't make a whole lot of sense IMHO.

[edit on 21/6/10 by JustMike]

[edit on 21/6/10 by JustMike]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Wondering
*sigh*...I can't wait until summer is over and these kids can go back to school.
I hate these, "hey, look at me!" threads.

Really now?

so who backed you up when idiots said bp was trying /attempt to harvest a super well PLEASE! look at the posts my friend and realize i am not some kid.

the report......this is what we need not BS

But the Bp well was drilled long before you became a member on ATS so i'm not sure about what you are saying but could ask if it's to do with 666 and not 21 or 13 jsut to keep people guessing.

Will see if the proof of the pudding is in the eating i guess and i will say sorry if wrong

[edit on 21-6-2010 by LieBuster]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I'm still giving JBL the benefit of the doubt here. I understand why people would be jumping all over this, but I keep going back to the other topic and some of what he said there. And it does to me seem as if he was keeping up with his other topic and then dropped off, which might well indicate he lost his ISP and then laptop for a time. But I'm just putting myself in his place, thinking about how frantic and paranoid I'd be if something like that happened to me. Particularly if English wasn't my first language and all these requests, questions, and accusations started coming at me at once.

I do agree though that if it's information that's vital it needs to be shared now. And that there would be safety in that.

reply to post by Lebowski achiever

Believe me i'm not here for stars, credit and so forth a moderator can certainly take all that stuff away and rightly should, if dougr wants to reg at ATS the stars are rightly his and his alone. Once my expose on MMS is completed i'll have finished my part in this whole Macondo disaster. I have never been very interested in forums all that much. The reason I posted TOD link in the follow-up reply was the posts length and the inability to edit it which i tried at least several times.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I'm unclear whether you actually did violate the DMCA act or you're just being falsely accused.

Your story doesn't seem that far fetched to me. It does have some missing pieces but instead of calling this BS, I will reserve judgment.

I can't see how your OP could help the bad guys. I will reserve judgment of your MO until your report comes out.

If you are actually trying to disclose corruption, I wish you success.

I hope you aren't wasting our time.

link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Agreed, Lucidity.

people are throwing out the "ignorance card"
while displaying their own ignorance..

Stop pretending like you know whether he is BS'ing or not, people...
you dont know.

Pretending you do
is Ignorant.

Give him he benefit of the doubt at least.
or S.U.

I'm unclear whether you actually did violate the DMCA act or you're just being falsely accused.

Definitely.
I dont think he did anything illegal.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Ahmose]

link   

I perform INFOSEC for a living...

And debunk things for enjoyment... but my skills in one effect the other...

this thread reeks of ambiguous detail from page 1.

This thread, has no evidence...

But as you mentioned... I can't be 100% sure.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AliWV
Wow, that's incredible. You should send the files to Wikileaks.

Hi Jeff,

Yes.. please submit the files to Wikileaks.. they are protected there!

www.wikileaks.com...

Take care and be careful.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Thank you for your assessment of the OP's possible perspective and the way we should perhaps look at all this. You make some good points and on reflection, I've edited my own post in light of what you've said.

Best regards,

Mike

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join