It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Letter To The British Government Regarding The Gaza Flotilla

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Open Letter To The British Government Regarding The Gaza Flotilla

www.indymedia.org.uk

Foreign Secretary William Hague and Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg
I am quite certain that if members of your family or friends were among the dead on the Mavi Marmara you would go much further than a statement that "deeply deplores the loss of life", you would condemn this action most emphatically for what it is; a cowardly, criminal act of violence against unarmed civilians. Of course, these are not your family or friends, but we all all of us share empathy with victims of such outrageous, immoral acts of criminal violence and have a moral duty to condemn it. This is what the world spo
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
As the drafter states at the end:

"The responses of the British government are so feeble as to amount to an obsequious coalsescence in the wishes of the Israeli government to the degree that some would call it bordering on treason and the question that is increasingly being asked is "Why?". Why is it that leaders of the British government of whatever insipid political flavour, against the wishes of more than 60% of the British public, fall all over themselves in their efforts to please and appease the Israeli government, even to the point of protecting them against British law.

I personally am also asking this question. Why?"

www.indymedia.org.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by neaped

Simple Answer:

Newspapers/Television//Hollywood (Media Control), Banks/Financial Institutions/Wall Street (Money Control), Lobbyists (Political Control)!

IRM

[edit on 21/6/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Dear OP.
i too am confused to why the worlds largest militaries let Israel run its show all around town. certainly a few EU or Nato vessels in the gaza area would make Israel think twice about their actions. What the world must understand is that even though they were the victims during the holocaust, they dont have the right to commit similar acts to other COUNTRIES! While the entire world sits by and watches on their "jewish" media channels. Hate to say it but the jews control most of the worlds wealth and power. SO until an uprising, like one in germany? then we will be in the same place for all of the rest of time.

-By the way i am not in any shape or form condoning the holocaust.
For standing in a real concentration camp in Austria i KNOW of the pain and suffering it caused to the thousands of men, woman and children. Hundreds of miles away in a bunker sat Hitler's top generals overseeing the entire operation. We think of these men as murderers and genocidal lunatics.

But what do we think about the men in suits at the highest level of power in israel? We certainly do not think they are monsters.

-The media has diced up the situation into a nice little "happy meal" and has feed it to the population across the globe. If you are a true ATS'er then u will know what im talking about.

never believe anything you read. and only believe half of what you see

guess thats just my nightly thoughts on that topic. lol

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by neaped

"The responses of the British government are so feeble as to amount to an obsequious coalsescence in the wishes of the Israeli government to the degree that some would call it bordering on treason and the question that is increasingly being asked is "Why?". Why is it that leaders of the British government of whatever insipid political flavour, against the wishes of more than 60% of the British public, fall all over themselves in their efforts to please and appease the Israeli government, even to the point of protecting them against British law.

Britain is controlled by the US, US is controlled by Israel.

Connect the dots.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Da Man6

There has got to be a full stop to people confusing the idealism of Jewish religion, and the tyranny of Israeli foreign policy. There are plenty of Jews world wide who absolutely condem the actions of the IDF , some who will not even return to Israel because they feel so sick of being associated with what it does. Do NOT lump them all together.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure i was talking about Israel. I know many people that believe in the judaism and in no way shape or form are they responsible for what the leaders in israel do. I thought i made that pretty clear. But you can rebuttal with an argument that I am casting out all jews everywhere. I just think it belongs more on skewed fox news than ATS sir.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Da Man6

You also mentioned the Jews in powerful positions who do nothing to stop this, even though they are different to ordinary Jews . The people your post refered to are moral less, and tainted by power. Truth is so is any one who has a crust of power. The argument ought not mention that these persons say they are of faith, for their only belief is in the power of the currency they hold. That is not Judaism. It is greed.
Mention them seperately and perhaps the confusion would not flow so easily. Im a christian, and constantly being confused with a crusader, or a Inquisitionist. The same applies to both scenarios,the crusades and Inquisitions are evidence of power corrupting, tainting everything including the faith of the corrupt. Its lunacy. What do people blame when atheists are corrupt? Thier faith in nothing? Leave religion out of it, and concentrate on the politics, thats the right way forward.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
reply to post by neaped

Simple Answer:

Newspapers/Television//Hollywood (Media Control), Banks/Financial Institutions/Wall Street (Money Control), Lobbyists (Political Control)!

You said all that without using the words "Treason","Bribes","Zionists"

Hope they pointed out the david star hotel that was blown up by the zionists when the area was under british control in the letter.

new topics

top topics

join