It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happened To ATS User WhispersInTheDark?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I am sure you all remember what happened with ATS and WhispersInTheDark. If you don't then here is a refresher:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So my question is (not that anyone will be able to answer): Who was he, where did he go, and where did he come from.

Supposedly, after the FBI got involved, they were able to trace his IPs back to a Department of Defense server.

What became of WhispersInTheDark?

Your thoughts and opinions?

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Im not sure, infact this was pre-ATS for me, and i wasnt even aware of such topic. my guess though is that he/she is no longer, unfortunately.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
IF he/she was an employee of DOD leaking info on the denizens of dizzy city and their shady business.. Most likely quietly dissappeared and disposed of. Certain parties do not take well to individuals poking around.. regardless how good the individual may think they are at finding and exposing the truth the individual will be found and then permanently removed.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by KillenfizzenHumboflorator

If you mean MrEisenhower, who was the originator of the thread, I checked under the profile, and that person was logged on 6/14/2010.

Perhaps you can send them a u2u of your concerns and see if they will participate in your thread.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by Blanca Rose]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by KillenfizzenHumboflorator

Odd you should bring that up. I came across that username in reference to the bombing in jakarta awhile back. From what I read he moved on from here to another forum to another forum and then to another forum. I also read that the jakarta prediction was an elaborate hoax where the user had hacked the ats database and edited his prediction without leaving traces of his edit in the normal manner. I read a lot of stuff,
is it true? Its the interwebz anythings true if you believe it enough and look long enough you'll find someone somewhere to lend credence to your beliefs
it is a good question though. If he was an actual leak and was DoD then they probably drug him in front of a firing squad

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
nones will never know what happened about WITD,believes it or not.
And better not investigate

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Well,apparently he was put back on his medicine and his computer access has be denied.

Can't post to much while in restraints.

It did seem to be a bunch of babbling.

new topics

top topics

join