It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Real-Life Super-Powers

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkingHolic

actually, adrenaline isn't very active when ingested orally, so this is a bit of a crackpot conspiracy theory, my apologies...

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I haven't read the entire thread so I don't know if she has been mentioned but the only person I know of that has true super powers is Olivia Farnsworth and her powers are actually a disorder. If you don't know who she is, you can learn a little about her right here Olivia Farnsworth

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Siring Buddha Pets

First, obtain the ability to read / manipulate minds. Then, read the mind of your pet mammal. Insert your love into the animal: visualize and simultaneously imagine the emotion love, as a glowing red energy imagined inside the animal. Extract not love (pride/desire/humiliation/sorrow/fear/aggression/etc) and focus the animal's heart so that it embraces everything.

The animal's heart will expand, ego-free, into infinity.

Siring Buddha Humans

First, obtain consent. Then, repeat what was done with the animal.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   

if you are wondering how, if it is that easy to sire endless animal gods, there is still selfishness in the world,
reflect on the age of the oldest ghost hierarchy, and plausible power level,
and remember to train each animal god (or human god) sired into the unconditionally loving state to scry for all data it is to their selfless advantage to have,
so that they don't do anything which would destroy them with more selfish prophets.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkingHolic
Siring Buddha Pets

First, obtain the ability to read / manipulate minds. Then, read the mind of your pet mammal. Insert your love into the animal: visualize and simultaneously imagine the emotion love, as a glowing red energy imagined inside the animal. Extract not love (pride/desire/humiliation/sorrow/fear/aggression/etc) and focus the animal's heart so that it embraces everything.

The animal's heart will expand, ego-free, into infinity.

Siring Buddha Humans

First, obtain consent. Then, repeat what was done with the animal.

This sounds like a horrible idea even with consent. "Yes, please brainwash me into not being able to feel healthy emotions."

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 07:17 PM
link   

if you are wondering how, if it is that easy to sire endless animal gods, there is still selfishness in the world,
reflect on the age of the oldest ghost hierarchy, and plausible power level,
and remember to train each animal god (or human god) sired into the unconditionally loving state to scry for all data it is to their selfless advantage to have,
so that they don't do anything which would destroy them with more selfish prophets.

Work on yourself first, then decide if that's still a good idea. Hopefully, you can read and control your own mind even if you're not telepathic. If you are telepathic, decide if this is a good idea, because it doesn't sound like it is.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I think the moral majority is ready for a psychic awakening.

First, to open up your mind to the possibility of psychic abilities, learn telepathy: try to send thoughts to friends in a manner that they don't sound crazy if they confirm they heard them. Try sending, I am about to scratch my nose, then scratch your nose. Then send, Tell me you knew I was going to scratch my nose. That way, they have the option to respond without directly stating they believe in telepathy, and can gradually confirm they received telepathic transmissions.

I believe everyone is telepathic if open to it.

To really achieve a psychic awakening requires astral travel. Every night before sleeping, write a paragraph about your dreams solving all your problems answering all your questions and becoming lucid and becoming astral trips. You dream what your mind is on before you go to sleep.

Once you learn how to astral travel, start networking with your friends.

I consider the elite in many ways worse and in many ways better than what people think. In the ancient world, the gods received blood sacrifices. Adrenaline is in blood when you experience fear, drinking blood could result in a high like from any other drug. If the "gods" are just people who learned astral control, and escaped the cycle of rebirth, reincarnating only with past life recall intact, they by now have most psychic abilities and can probably prophecy where to put their militaries if invaded. But there is also a theme of/interest in enlightenment to the popularized image of the Illuminati.

Once you've got two people together, one astral one just open to telepathy, train the open minded volunteer thru the astral volunteer how to prophecy and scry. First prophecy, confirmed prophetic talent is necessary to learn proper scrying. The astral psychic travels into the brain of the other guy, extracts all fear telepathically, and the non astral volunteer tries to prophecy, the astral psychic continues extracting all fear and programs in an identification of success.

If authentic verifiable prophecy results, great. Use the same technique to scry the answer to the following basic questions: 1) What can I do to achieve the fairest possible? 2) What can I do to achieve the highest possible loyalty score by the authentic immortal elite actually in control of the planet? 3) What can I do to achieve the highest quality possible of personal happiness?

Network an astral awakening: Astral travel to high density populations, and teach telepathy to anyone willing to learn. With their permission, astral travel into their brains and ask: 1) Are you trying to infiltrate my network for any purposes to partially or totally counteract it? 2) Are you generally fairly motivated? 3) Are you by yourself and your surroundings considered sane? An answer of "No" to question one, they can join. "Yes" to question two, they can be provided some of the psychic power you've accumulated. Network sanity with those that answer "Yes" to question two but "No" to question 3. If they answer, "No," "Yes," and "Yes" truthfully, you can share ample psychic power with them.

It would be beneficial to network licensed therapists. I suspect it would be possible to telepathically extract all fear and traumatic emotion while guiding an individual to face all traumatic memories, thereby curing the individual of fear.

No one wants to telepathically hear about you scratching your nose, sorry bud. If you could read minds you'd probably know that.

Also, most of the "elite" are just born into families with money. Additionally, a decent number of them are interested in magick. But they have never been divine beings or even close. Think about when Moses worked his miracles and pharoah's magicians couldn't replicate them.

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   
The reason for my reply, is to share with people who read this with "powers" like me, that I feel like we are being prepared to use these gifts in the future. We will need them to survive.
In my case I've been aware of telepathy for a year and a half now, and I just discovered that I have musical magic? Being able influence others' thoughts and feelings.

It doesn't feel like I can do much with these "powers" but they might come in handy one day, who knows.

Synchronistically I have found this too: [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql9-82oV2JE]

Keep working on yourself or whatever, BE STRONG!

Greetings

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Risingfall
The reason for my reply, is to share with people who read this with "powers" like me, that I feel like we are being prepared to use these gifts in the future. We will need them to survive.
In my case I've been aware of telepathy for a year and a half now, and I just discovered that I have musical magic? Being able influence others' thoughts and feelings.

It doesn't feel like I can do much with these "powers" but they might come in handy one day, who knows.

Synchronistically I have found this too: [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql9-82oV2JE]

Keep working on yourself or whatever, BE STRONG!

Greetings

You are being baited if you think you should tell the whole world you have telepathy on a public Internet forum that probably has a ton of honeypot activity. You want to know how to survive? Don't paint a target on yourself.
edit on C2022America/ChicagoFri, 28 Oct 2022 04:33:00 -0500000000FridayAmerica/Chicago00000010 by Coeruleum because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: websurfer

Congratulations. Click the link in my signature for more info.

Dont see a link!

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cassie Clay
Websurfer,
Thank you for the link, this is a very fascinating website. It's going to take me a while to absorb it.
Have you ever read the sci-fi novella "Re-Birth" by John Wyndham? It discusses a lot of the things I brought up in my post & that are discussed on the site you linked. Especially this: "Re-Birth" is about a small group of young telepaths who form a psychic link with each other & start a little community. To turns out that the home-base for the big community of telepaths is in: New Zealand--which is, if the web address is any indication, is where that site is located out of.

Do you have a link to this please; so some of us may try and contact these people?

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: The Astral City
My girlfriend on the other hand is truly gifted, she can manipulate her energies to the point of being able to sling energy balls and knock people over with them. She is also one of the most naturally powerful Wiccans I have ever met.l

Any videos?

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   
More on Learning to Prophecy/Scry Logic

For some, it will be enough to fearlessly identify success in the attempt. For others, with or without partners, it may be necessary to develop retention of a significant percent of the causal stream to infer backwards and forward thru time. Once this stage of progress is achieved, it is possible to "travel" directly to one's car keys, or lost friend, or anything existant within the causality matrix.

Once your scrying is 100% accurate, the Big Questions can be asked, such as

Q) How can I produce the fairest possible results by all sentient life that exists?

Merely scry into causality for the answer to the question.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 04:52 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Sorry for being anonymous but I have no intention of looking like someone who needs psychological help in real life. This is just my own personal experiences.

So I don't know if you'd call it a super power, or a mutation, or what. Most of my life I considered it coincidental or luck. But later in life I became aware it was something more as everyone around me aged horribly but I just kept my "luck."

-I can feel electricity behind walls and in objects. I can also feel it in the air to point I easily know how bad storms will be or when storms are coming. To me electricity feels like warm vibration, that gets heavier the closer your skin gets to it.

-I can easily max out anything at super sport gyms. Even the 1,800 lb back lifts, I not only can lift them, I can do it slowly and never stop, I won't get tired or sweat. Even if I work out for over 12 hours, I don't get tired or sweat. Nor do my muscles swell or get sore.

-I don't feel pain like normal people, to me it feels more like pressure or a itchy sensation.

-I have "two" erection sizes. Large and X Large. The X Large is significant enough size woman complain that it feels like I'm punching their ovaries. I didn't always have this trait and it happened in my 30s. I just one day developed a secondary size.

-A car fell off a tow trucks trailer, and I was able to easily pick up and slide it back on for them, in which they called me a God after and were in shock.

-I got in a fight with 12 US Marines, by my self. I had no weapons. Not only did I win, I had no bruises, nothing on me hurt. They were covered in blood and bruises, most knocked out on ground, and the room was destroyed. I have also never lost a fight, even when I was 8 and 3 boys all 12-14 attacked me, I won.

-I grew up in a very poor lower class area, and was stabbed several times growing up. Including in the face. My brother literally called me the wolverine because it not only didn't hurt or effect me. My stab wounds would be healed by the next day.

-I am nearly 40 but still don't get bone related pains or muscle weakness like all my friends, family, and neighbors do.

-I only sleep 3-4 hours a night and have since I was a very young child. They even tried using valiums on me as a kid to "lower" my energy and make me sleep. It had no effect. Even to this day I barely fall asleep, wake up to anything, and when I wake up, I'm hyper and super energetic like healthy youth. I'll even skip sleeping most days.

-I needed a surgery once, and they tried to use Gas, Morphine, Codeine, etc and other things. Nothing would put me to sleep. So they did it while I was awake. In fact the next time I needed a surgery I convinced them to just do it with nothing. After a lot of arguing they did it. I was even able to help them during it my pushing the growth they wanted to cut out, with my muscles towards their incision. The nurse complemented me on my very high pain tolerance. The doctor was more annoyed that I made him do it with nothing, as he fought me for an hour that it would be impossible without.

-I do have a problem where I get fat insanely easy. Even very small amounts of food make me fat. Eatting like a normal person (2-3 plates of food a day.) I gain up to 360+ lbs. For this reason I created a special diet for my self. I only eat for 4-6 hours every 42-44 hours. 44 hours I eat nothing, 4 hours I eat normal. This keeps my weight at 235-245 (I'm 6'0"). I love exercising, I go to the gym very long periods. I do 8-16 mile walk/jogs. I also eat extremely healthy. It's just anything I eat makes me fat. I don't have any mental disorders where I just "think" I am fat. I genuinely become fat (and very huge think Maui from Moana).

-on a vision test I scored 20/10, was also told I see far more colors than average person.

-I score amazing on multiple choice test, even test I didn't study for or don't know the information for at all. Simply from pattern deduction. To the point I easily pass certification test with highest or near highest marks, without taking a single lesson or class related to it. Though I do really horrible if it requires writing or essays or descriptions lol.

-I can do math instantly in my head, even very large or complicated problems with lots of operations. As I am able to literally put up numbers and problems visually like a AR screen in front of my eyes. Then I just use lots of patterns and short cuts to solve it fast.

-I was lit on fire once before. They poured flammable liquid on me and lit me up. Not only did it not hurt me, my skin didn't burn. The only thing that happened was my hair melted into little balls that stuck to me, and the fire didn't go out for a bit.

-I've been hit by 2 cars (one side swipe, and one full on hit), and my foot was ran over (it was a jeep). All three times I wasn't injured. Though the pavement was damaged.

-I was disqualified from sports when I was younger because my blood came back that I was doping. Even though I don't even drink caffeine or take medication, let alone drugs.

-When I came out of womb I could hold my own head up and look around. I was also somewhat able to crawl and move around. My family was so horrified they assumed I was demon possessed and actually took me to a priest who "confirmed" I was possessed by a demon. The result was not a pleasant upbringing, before I ended up in foster at 7.

I might have more but that's what I can think of, off top of my head.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TemporaryOnly

If you can feel energy behind walls, can you also manipulate it by turning electronics on and off? You may want to Google Sliders, not as in a sloppy joe sandwich, but as in Street Light Interference. Its referred to as electrokinesis.

I'm curious if anyone knows of anyone with Algesis and if they are also healers. What was given to me in a list is that they can inflict pain, but by definition, it is to sense or feel pain. Just wondering how empathic and electronkinetic they might be. I've read that this energy is supposed to be used to heal others.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I've had dream after dream after vision after vision that at some point, I'm going to be able to literally hover in the air, levitating, in real life, not just in dreams. It's a really weird feeling that I intuitively 'know' how to do this, like my body 'remembers' how to manifest the ability, even though I have no idea how it would work, in actual scientific terms. I connect it with Eastern meditative arts/ martial arts, and get a sense that I've been able to do this in past lives, hence why I will have some sort of 'muscle memory' which enables me to do this. Jesus Christ appeared to me in a dream at the age of 18 & told me that I would be able to levitate & teleport, but that these abilities were not 'toys' to muck around with, they are tools & weapons for the End of Days. Only time will tell, but this 'knowingness' has permeated my thought life for decades, as though I'm just waiting for the right moment, then it will all suddenly happen naturally. Interesting stuff, like a delusion that I just can't shake, no matter how hard I try.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 10:48 PM
link   
RIP to my air popcorn popper today. I plugged it in, and sparks flew; I was only touching the cord. I took it to another outlet and was holding it with one hand and plugging it with the other, and it tried to start up like a faint lawn mower with no gas. I've been banned from touching the waffle iron until after breakfast. I wish it were the only appliance/computer/charger lost.
edit on 13-5-2023 by eyesopen777 because: Additional clarification

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I swear I saw a friend of mine's eyes turn pure white - not rolling back in their head. They seem to also be somewhat psychic. I have never seen the like. I was not drinking or anything. They went back to normal like fading back in.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Sin is pretty much a superpower.

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102 >>

join