It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Message to Earth... Or is it...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

Firstly- “DO YOU WISH THAT WE SHOW UP?”

Secondly- "Passivity only leads to the absence of freedom."

Thirdly- I don't know if I'm falling for this because of wishful thinking or because, I thought, a slight chance this is legit, am I mad for givinfg it serious thought?

For me it twanged some nerves, but like I said, is it just wishful thinking?

What do you think?- ______beforeitsnews/news/82/184/Alien_Message_To_Earth.html

[edit on 11:11 by WHOS READY]

DO NOT REMOVE STAFF EDITS.

MOD EDIT: Removed link.

ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership at The Above Network, LLC site(s) for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

ii) You will not use the discussion boards, the chat system or the private message system to collect or ask for the personal information (data mining) about forum members, including email addresses and "real life" names, in any manner whatsoever, or for any reason whatsoever.

iii) You will not post, use the chat feature or use the private message system to solicit members of The Above Network, LLC on behalf of another message board, online community or competitor. You will not attempt to use your membership to encourage or lure other members in any way to other websites or discussion boards in competition with The Above Network, LLC. Doing so will result in removal of your post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

[edit on June 20th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by WHOS READY

Letters from aliens are as useful as letters from Santa.

If they knew how to speak our language, they would know us enough so as to know how to speak to the world in the right way to stop this so called destruction.

Not to mention if they are so advanced and so good they would come down here because they would have technology to stop any chaos. That said, I really really doubt chaos would occur. There's no record of chaos happening when new cultures meet on Earth. First contacts are always greeted decently. After that, the dice are up as to what happens next. extermination or cooperations. Who knows. But first contact is never chaotic.

So pretty much, yep, more BS from the internet's puke whole.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Firstly- “DO YOU WISH THAT WE SHOW UP?”

We have all these hundreds of problems- much of which can only be solved by scaring the rich and elite out of a billion years' growth, and this is the question they ask?!

Ok, ET. If you're real, you must have access to the internet (And I am sure THIS site). So, if you can do that, you probably can find me. And if you can find me... We can discuss a few things here, at my house.

Please show up when I am here alone (the cats will do what they always do, run for cover if someone odd shows up). Note that I am not going to shake you down for gold, technology, (tho a spaceship would be nice), or anything hysterical. Pictures, video, and discussion will be the words of the day. If you want to leave something, I wont complain about it. But please, LEAVE SOMETHING practical. a computer, a tool I can use. Weird art and untranslatable scribblings will mean nothing. Land in the yard behind the house, a ways from the well, if your ship is small enough. I'd have you land at the church (because the Baptists need a good scare... but I digress)- it's too visible and the dogs across the street will bark their heads off.

So... Are you showing up? Leave an answer here.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by wylekat]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

I'll be there within the hour..

Sorry....I coudn't resist.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
BlueBeam? Hard to say. I gotta say, I would like to see some new (and friendly) faces around here.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Don't forget humans have this ability to think of themselves far greater and more clever than they actually are, and you shouting your mouth off like that is a prime example.

did you read the letter in its entirety or just skim over it and "thought" you knew it all?

A) It comes down to Free will and doing whats best for man kind, letting them figure it out and grow and evolve naturally.. But, given the state of humanity, the planet and all that is on the horizon for us, if the letter is real, thye're offering us help. The beings that supposedly work with our governments feed off negative energy, these want positive energy for us.. Whats wrong with that idea?

B) What planet have you been smoking crack on? "First contacts are always greeted decently." Until its been figured out what and who can be raped and pillaged , and then it all kicks off!

What about all the black, asian peoples that have been given hostilities. What about native Americans, Aboriginis, the Irish all those years ago. What happened to the Mayan people when the spanish turned up??

We really do need to start using our brains more!

For me the message is consistent and runs parallels with many other messages and information I have been through in the last few years. I find no major flaw in the message and it rings true to me on many levels!

At some point on our journey though this madness we call reality we must decide on our own, as the letter states, do we prefer to become Galactic citizens or remain in the illusion of this reality. I give my support to this letter and feel it is a genuine offer.

It seems to me that we are facing a bunch of unknowns anyways, so I will choose the best of the unknowns, full contact with the rest of the galaxy!! we seem to have everything to gain and have already lost all we need to in this journey. All we can do is Hope our calls for help are answered by the benevolent!

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Well considering the current state of this planet, we could use a little help.

YES!

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
The link don't work. It just comes up with the title and nothing else. Can any post the letter.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kommunist

It's our only chance. But what if its all part of the grand scheme of things?

Remember there is balance to everything and at the moment the balance seems to be a wee bit unequal.

The ruling "elite" get given the job of "lucifer", negative energy, free will and all that, but, as we all know power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. So when the time is right the positive beings make their presence known and balance things back out?

Is this The Ones way of correcting the imbalance?

My fingers and toes are all crossed this is legit! But like I said before, this is the best of the unknowns we have to contemplate!!

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

what? first contact is always nice?

are u crazy?

tell that to the Mayans an other civilizations in america

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

I just tried the link and it was fine, try again, if you don't have any joy i'll post the letter.

edit- try this- www.mufoncms.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The letter was translated into English??..translated from what exactly and by whom? the person that sent it into MUFON?...come on....serious...not to mention the way the letter is constructed. Not to mention a supposedly advanced lifeforms..sending a letter....to MUFON? I don't think that is the smartest way to speak to the masses..do you?...Not very smart for an advanced lifeforms. My opinion is these are simply the words of yet another person who thinks they are an alien or speaks to aliens.

[edit on 6/20/2010 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Closed pending staff review.

top topics

join