It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BP feeds are being manipulated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

BP feeds are being manipulated

www.bp.co m

For the first 12 hours on June 19th (midnight to noon), approximately 3,350 barrels of oil were collected and approximately 5,130 barrels of oil and 16.9 million cubic feet of natural gas were flared.
• The Enterprise was shutdown between 20:23 on June 18th and approx. 06:30 on June 19th due to a blocked flame arrestor and lightning storm.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

www.bp.co m

www.bp.co m

www.bp.com

Mod Edit: Fixed Link.

[edit on 19/6/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Ok I watch these things as much as everyone else. i have noticed that the speed of the "LEAK" is different in each feed. Check out the three links and see for yourself. Now they might be using video from previous days when it did not look so bad. Personally I think they are slowing the speed of the film down and getting the rates wrong on different feeds. I have said for a long time that the pressures coming out of that BOP should have the oil shooting out a huge distance. Instead it only seems to be shooting up 20-30 feet, instead of the 50-100 with just a 2000psi differential. If the pressure is anything like the 20,000 - 100,000 now reported then it should be shooting hundreds of feet.

www.bp.co m
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Multiple leaks could ease the pipe pressure yet still not show any oil comming up yet till it forced its way up through the weakest parts of the bottom....
If the well is leaking down hole as the thread avers, then the pressure would have eased somewhat, even though the volume may not be showing yet, though we have seen rov pics of oil comming up through cracks in the bottom.....
The counter pressure from the water would slow the flow down too
though im not sure what that is at 5000 feet.....

join