It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO (Moscow 19/06/2010 23.00) Yasenevo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
This video has just been posted and although a bit frustrating to watch because the camera struggles to focus on the objects it does seem genuine and the first minute shows the best shots of these things. Here are some screen shots I have taken. My guess is they could be two bunches of black balloons but not sure as they do look odd.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I started watching the video until I heard the background music inserted into the video.

When people put music into the UFO video it states that they need something other than the actual video to stimulate thought.

It is also a good indicator of a UFO fabrication that people want sensationalized in hopes of getting mass views or getting on television.

from me just because music was put in the vid. I want RAW data.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by wiredamerican

I also hate that it was not the raw file. However they may have been embarrassed by their reaction to what they were seeing and decided to put music on to cover it up. Edit to add its not like its a helicopter so no blade noise etc to hide. definitely two separate objects that are moving across the sky.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by tarifa37]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

After viewing the video again the way the objects move leads me to conclude that they are just two bunches of black balloons. I could be wrong but that has got to be more likely than an alien ufo

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Kudos to the cameraman! Superb work! Phenomenal!

K- in all seriousness, no offence op, I'm pretty sure you didn't make the video - but in all honesty, when the cameraman does get in close to the objects in question, they look like supermario land pixels. or balloons - take your pick.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by hhcore

None taken, you are right its NOT my video I just found it. I am almost 100 % sure its balloons having watched it back a few times. I don't think its cgi.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
reply to post by hhcore

None taken, you are right its NOT my video I just found it. I am almost 100 % sure its balloons having watched it back a few times. I don't think its cgi.

Oh geez - I totally missed the fact that you uploaded this, lol. I thought we were responding in kind to someone different.

On a side note I found this kikin around the hallway in here and thought it belonged to you. It should fit perfectly now. I was bored.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
looks like ballons to me arranged into a pyramid shape.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Ezappa

Ok I think we are all agreed its balloons. Thanks guys for putting this one to bed.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
reply to post by Ezappa

Ok I think we are all agreed its balloons. Thanks guys for putting this one to bed.

Tarifa37.....

Sorry.....Dr Who interupted my viewing of your video!

I'm with you balloon guys

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Hi, guys

I live in Moscow, Russia and I have actually seen 2 objects that looked pretty much the same as the ones on the pictures in the original message. I also thought that those were probably some kind of baloons but still I decided to take a photo and a short video with my phone camera.

Alas, when I downloaded the results to my PC a few minutes ago, I could not find the objects nor on picture, neither in the video. How weird is that?

I do believe that those were probably baloons. The bigger object of the two seemed to be rotating continuously and their direction of movement pretty much matched the wind direction.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
very cool, I tink disclosure can't be far off.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by elevatedone]

new topics

top topics

join