It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 20,21,22,23,24,25,26 and 27.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I've been watching all these various threads on different topics...

...wave zero predictions, warships heading towards iran, the oil spill, Operation Black Jack, northern europe disaster prediction, state bankruptcies, etc., etc. etc....

and they all are converging around this week.

Its like a tsunami of conspiracy thats coming to a major crashendo...

...or it could be nothing at all.

But since the week is about to begin, here's a last chance opportunity to place your bets.

Give your predictions,,,I've already listed a few above but perhaps you have others.

Or perhaps you have a random guess...Maybe the stock market will collapse on the 24th? Or maybe Korea will erupt in war on the 23rd? Or Maybe Iran will nuke one of our carriers on the 25th?

I personally promise not to castigate anyone for making a prediction that doesn't come true. Just chalk it up to a mulligan
But if it does, you might be psychic! Or have the makings of a good intelligence analyst.

Throw em' out...last chance before...well....probably nothing happens....

[edit on 19-6-2010 by conspiracyguru]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracyguru

Just wait until next years peak and then you'll really see some serious shi* going down.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dd01ced036f1.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 19-6-2010 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is my theory on Operation Blackjack. In my thread i'm not just pulling stuff out of my butt, I actually looked at recent events and put 2 and 2 together. It is still just a theory and would like some constructive criticizem.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I dont know. If anything is going to happen it will probably happen when the US begins boarding Iranian cargo ships do to the UN sanctions.

The rest is just mambo jumbo visions from crazy people.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracyguru

My bet is on a conflict with Iran to many peaces moving in a small space sooner or later they will collide

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Whatever is going to happen, I wish they'd just get on with it. Honestly will be surprised if anything happens - just more of the same to keep everyone watching the news!

What do you think would be happening if all this went down and there was NO television or internet? People would just be buying newspapers?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Im not usually one for predictions but I think Icelands big volcano Katla will erupt soon, and thats just based on looking at the history of the volcano.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Honestly, All i can tell you is i'm scared.

I realise we live in this world covered with redtape and blindfolds, but over the last couple years i've really started to appreshaite life at is basic core.

I like living, even if it is to serve someone. As long as i have some time to myself so i can play Basketball, rollerblade, and see my friends once and awhile, i'm very happy.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SwissPort905v2

don't be scared...that is what TPTB want you to be. Trust in God, the creator and you'll be alright

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by adkchamp

i dont feel scared, i'm more worried, and i dont feel worried either.

I'm in a state of carelessness, and sorrow for those who will be effected.

i guess saying i'm scared was the best way to put it

[edit on 19-6-2010 by SwissPort905v2]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I'm gonna bet something...and no matter what that something is...some how it will be attributed to the dates of June whatever to June whatever...

The world is just a stage...more and more I am seeing that..keep us in fear and worried about tomorrow..so we can never create real change..

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Litha is on the 21st and a lot of pagans will be celebrating.

The veil is thin before, during and after that time.

The aspects don't look great to me- I thin Mars as a planetary influence is pretty high during that time, which can mean war and aggression and people being jerks. Everything is aligning beside hydra. I just don't like it.

there's also an eclipse coming I believe....? in early July?

I've dreamed- oh so vividly- of inlets in LA and everyone fearing earthquakes there and rats.

I don't 'see' anything though. I just think that there's a time cycle that has the potential to be ...strong and potentially very negative.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I predict that the vast majority, if not all, of the existing predictions will pass without a whimper

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Some new refreshing light shows in the sky probably

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
June 21 - Summer Solstice

June 22 - Rapture

June 23 - Black Jack Illuminatie Terror

June 24 - Iran/Israel conflict escalating...

June 25 - Iran/Israel War

June 26 - Partial Lunar Eclipse/Full Moon/High Tide pulling something up from underneath the gulf.

All this while a planetary alignment began since June 11 that hasnt happened in 5,000 Years and Makes a "T" shape or a cross. Perfect window of time ends on July 11, 2010 Solar eclipse. Something BIG has to happen. The signs are in the heavens. We'll see.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
This is what will happen.

June 21

The world government in all its glory will announce that every one on this planet not any other planet, that we know of will be free of there long outstanding debt this will come out in tv news and print.

June 22

All local governments and federal governments are all gong to abolish all laws and govern the free world. That includes taxes and voting.

June 23

June 23 will be the new 4 of July for all the world to party for a free world as we know it.

June 24

After all the parting and what not a giant arguments erupts as to who is going to clean up the world mess that we all made.

June 25

A space craft comes out of the heavens and lands on the ground to mediate this little disagreement we are all having. The aliens that look like us in a way just keep say " Relax don't do it let every one else do it ".
And then get back in there ship and fly off.

June 26

There is a memo that was sent out on the 21 of June that was a miss print and a correction was sent out to all of the Governments of the world take back the people and give them back all of there debt's and take away there freedoms again.

June 27

A sad day it is, the world had changed and it changed back all because of a miss printed memo.

June 28

Mondays really suck hard.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by jsettica]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
LOLOLOL

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
maybe clash with Iran ? 12 US war ships and a IDF war ship just passed thru the suez canal headed toward Iran. just a thought . maybe just a show of Force.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Major current events happen a lot, surely some will happen during this date range(and some people will say they predicted it). I doubt anything in particular (like a major terror attack) will happen, but I dont know. Lets find out...

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Originally posted by conspiracyguru

Just wait until next years peak and then you'll really see some serious shi* going down.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dd01ced036f1.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 19-6-2010 by In nothing we trust]

These Alt-A and Option ARM resets are not as bad as people think, as long as interest rates stay low.

I have one of these Option-ARM loans, it was a 5/1 ARM on a house I bought in 2005. After 5 years, the interest rate starts adjusting. The formula is 6-month LIBOR + 2.5%. I would imagine most loans have something like this.

My interest rate just adjusted on June 1, 2010. LIBOR is 0.3% so my rate is 2.75%. It was fixed at 6% for the first 5 years, now it is 2.75%. That cut my monthly interest payment in half!

So as long as LIBOR stays low, these ARM resets will HELP people with mortgages, not hurt them.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join