It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syncronicity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

That is cool!
so, quick question
- you mentioned your frame of mind - the mental clarity and purposeful focus of the thought - perfect for a little universal manifestation if I don't say so myself!

Will you be trying something similar again perhaps?
just to see what happens?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by Stormdancer777

What I took from it was "the quality of mind is key."

Just because "I" know that it feels good being told you are "right" feels good..............

That assumption was correct.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

We naturally gravitate to that which we need at the time whether a bottle of water, a work out (in sack or in the gym), love, attention, or advice from a relative or friend, the real news etc.

It's a certain awareness that develops when someone can begin to seA the world around them in a very meaningful way and see past the shadows of ignorance. I'm still working on it myself. There's more distractions in the states and I find it difficult to concentrate with all the signals or air waves (atmosphere) full of static or irregular frequencies.

I've found a distant mountainous jungle or desert to the best place to meditate without disruption.

To move magnetically. I think Vedder made song about it.
W:Rise.....Up^

If this video made your "I"s foggy, you either understand or are well on your way. Man can be synchronous with nature as he is with himself as with autonomic processes.

I liked Criss Angel's multiple personed stage levitation the other night. Some of it's magic, some of it's something else. He does have talent and I believe he's attuned to the universe in a special way. I think I'll cross paths with him soon. That could be a good example. I'll just let it happen naturally. Envision something first then let it happen naturally. We often get what we seek though we often pay the price at the same time.

The US is about to head into a serious Depression economically. I hope the folks are ready for the fallout. Best thing one can do is learn to farm. Paper debt note currency or fiat currency was the largest financial scheme in history, evidence to the greed of man.

^
I, my better one, don't see much synchronicity between Tesla and darpa do U?
Tesla seems to have had a pretty good understanding of syncronicity and serendipity whereas the latter seems to have missed the 'purpose'; to advance humanity.

An advanced humanity would be preferrable to an ignorant one.
To bee a Sovereign and Creative being with the inherent respect and understanding of your neighbors's creation should be the goal or the purpose to one's being while prisoned in the flesh.

<< 1   >>

join