It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Danger of Disinformation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
So....theres three people waiting to be interviewed to join the CIA....and they call them into a room one by one. And they say to the first guy,

"Thanks for your interest in joining our organization...but in order to know that we can trust you, you first have to pass a test. In the next room is a gun on a table, and your nieghbor tied to a chair. Go into the room and shoot him...we promise you, you will never be prosecuted, we control everything"

So the man goes into the room and after a few minutes comes back out shaking.

"I...I did it...I pulled the trigger...but the gun....it didn't fire!"

"We know", says the man in black "It was loaded with blanks. You Passed the test!"

Then they call in the next person to be interiewed.

And they say to him,
"Thanks for your interest in joining our organization...but in order to know that we can trust you, you first have to pass a test. In the next room is a gun on a table, and your Mother tied to a chair. Go into the room and shoot her...we promise you, you will never be prosecuted, we control everything"

The man goes into the room and five minutes later comes out sobbing.

"I couldn't do it! I just couldn't do it"

"We understand, but you should know the gun was loaded with blanks. Unfortunately you did not pass the test. Thank you for applying."

Then they call the third person into the room, and tell her the following:

"Ma'am, Thanks for your interest in joining our organization...but in order to know that we can trust you, you first have to pass a test. In the next room is a gun on a table, and your husband tied to a chair. Go into the room and shoot him...we promise you, you will never be prosecuted, we control everything"

So the woman goes into the room, and after a few minutes, theres some loud screaming and noises. Then the woman comes back out and says,

"The stupid gun didnt work so I had to beat the B***tard to death with the chair!"

LOL

[edit on 19-6-2010 by conspiracyguru]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Thats pretty funny, but i'm sure that is happening somewhere in the world right now.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Thats always a good one and its quite funny at the same time ..

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
She didn't pass...she can't follow directions. She was ordered to SHOOT him, not KILL him...

Cute joke...

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracyguru

hai there !! nice joke sad she didn't passed the test though.

top topics

join