It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the meaning of life, everything... ALL questions answered!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by kalisdad

1.) Is there any way to use the mind to heal the physical body ?

2.) What happens right as death occurs ? Where is the next step ?
I always thought that after, we "become" our higherselves again and examine what we learned over our life so as to assess what we need to gain/learn in the next one.

3.) related to ^ Do we choose the outcomes that will occur in life, and is that why people believe in destiny ?

Did I pick my parents and family and certain situations before my birth so I could experience them and then have to make a choice ? Are these choices what guides us to becoming the 1 consciencenous again. ( Spelling is ehhhh )

4.) Have we experienced all our lives on this planet or others also ?

5.) Do we always have the same family/spirits with us ?
B.) Has my family always been my same family in all my lives ? and if not, is there any way to stay connected to my current family after we pass ?

6.) Were the arts a gift to us? or were we aware of them before we created this experience? ie..music, painting, drawing,vibrant colors ...

Or are these representations of more important things but on a human level ?

7.) What is the best/ fastest way to let the lower level PTB ( the ones who think they are hot sh*t but are really pawns), know that they are being used just like us?

8.) What are the specifics as to why our evolution has been delayed.

9.) What is the biggest flaw in our " science "
I always had a hunch that it was something very simple and basic that was slightly / purposely off set..

10.) What was experiencing your past lives like ?

11.) What is the reason for Lucid Dreaming. as in, why can it occur with practice and then be so real. There must be a high meaning to it right?

12.) Who is actually in control of us and where do they come from and how long have we been controlled?

13.) Were we , at any point on earth, free from being in control.

14.) Have we always incarnated as humans, or as other species too, and do you know of any others.

15.) If others are there, are we the only race being held back from the truth of the secret, and do these other being know this but can't do anything ?

I'll have more questions later but hopefully this should keep you busy for a moment or 2.

Great topic thread even if other don't believe you, I'm still keeping an open mind.

o yea......I'm pretty sure having an open mind is key to understand the real truth...

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89

I keep hearing that we are at the pinnacle of our existence, at a climax right before a great shift. What does that mean exactly? What will happen around 2012 (the actual time is still in question), that will change the whole universe and our existance? How will life be different for us? Peace sounds great, but how would that affect everything?

Thanks!

I just might be able to answer that "Q" I belive there will be a parting of the ways, most will experience a shift into 5d, anybody who is living with fearful tendencies will stay in 3d to continue there trials!

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalisdad

Originally posted by gordonwest
The meaning of life is life.

Without the journey of your own life, then there would not be the meaning for your life.

it's more than that, we've all experiences millions of differnt forms of exsistance over 16.4billion years
the journey is to share it together that was our intent from the moment of exsistance,
we are all the divine creator
exsistance started because we all agreed to consciously experience it together

Thanks for letting me know, so I shouldn't talk about politics and religion, while having dinner with hitler and bush?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

Originally posted by Cuhail

Originally posted by kalisdad
reply to post by gordonwest

I've been wrong in alot, if not most, of my theories on life.

I can't help but notice that I shouldn't ask you on how to advertise my talents!

After that glaring truth, what's to encourage anyone to even ask?

Cuhail

his honesty.....not many people can admit when they are wrong.....the people with morals and good character can.

this is why I included this aspect in the short short list of why I have this understanding that I do

every aspect of my current life is about sharing, serving, enlightening, and helping the rest of you all along. I could have left along time ago and I've known that for years

instinct is an amazing guiding force if we just stop letting our mind run things

I've lost my mind a few times... 2 serious nervous breakdowns.
I've truely been at the brink of suicide once(a phone call 5 minutes soon enough saved me)and have contemplated ending my physical exsistance here maybe 4 or 5 times.
I was never in it for the attention.

This is the first time I've opened up this much to the world, but the time is right.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

What is the meaning of a broken heart? When you love someone more than anything else in this materialistic world, and just want them to be happy, but are constantly let down (not necessarily their fault).

one of the most fundamental things I've discovered is, I don't need to let you break my heart or bring me down in any way. I don't tolerate it anymore.

This is my year 30 lesson.
I walked away from love breaking my own heart in the process, but over the next few years, I learned in a quick series of relationships that no matter what it will happen.

now my choice of partner is someone that I've had a connection with from the moment we've met, and we both know for certain that we are meant to spend this last cycle together.

I hope you find a partner also, just make sure you both agree to have an equal partnership and don't let someone walk all over you

[edit on 19-6-2010 by kalisdad]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
God is basically the collective conciousness in all aka the all seeing eye (third eye, pineal gland)

Makes sense...the moment we are alive, together and growing is a basic fact. With the balance of good and evil, such as yin and yang, it is what constitues most of us to make good or bad decisions in life throughout time.

But the question is what is the justifable end? to show that good outlasts evil? To prove satan wrong cause God always win in the end?

Or is free will the stand to this end? Are our choices what makes or breaks us or the rest of the universe and beyond?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I keep hearing that we are at the pinnacle of our existence, at a climax right before a great shift. What does that mean exactly? What will happen around 2012 (the actual time is still in question), that will change the whole universe and our existance? How will life be different for us? Peace sounds great, but how would that affect everything?

Thanks!

I have notes for a thread I've been planning since 1am to write, quite funny actually

but I can say the next really bad times are going to be between august 10th, 2011 and august 29th, 2011.

this is cycle increasing in speed over 16.4 billion years

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

instinct is an amazing guiding force if we just stop letting our mind run things
I've truely been at the brink of suicide once(a phone call 5 minutes soon enough saved me)and have contemplated ending my physical exsistance here maybe 4 or 5 times.

So, did instinct drive you to try to commit suicide, or, did instinct stop you? Because you say the 5 minute call saved you. Maybe making the call was the instinct. What was the instinct present here?

You did say ALL answers. I'm just choosing to make you the subject of my questions. Hope you take it as it's given.

Please don't take my queries as attacks. I don't do that. I'm just interested in what makes the source special. (You)

Cuhail

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker10
aww i expected to find the answers when opening the thread

now i gotta wait a few days, i would really like to hear your findings any chance you can put them up sooner??

35 in august??? me too lol

I am answering any questions now, but in a little bit I have to leave and do laundry

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

So, did instinct drive you to try to commit suicide, or, did instinct stop you? Because you say the 5 minute call saved you. Maybe making the call was the instinct. What was the instinct present here?

You did say ALL answers. I'm just choosing to make you the subject of my questions. Hope you take it as it's given.

Please don't take my queries as attacks. I don't do that. I'm just interested in what makes the source special. (You)

Cuhail

You don't get it do you.

We are all trying to gain knowledge by asking questions , and here you are nit picking over a couple sentences as if it was the end all be all.

If you have no questions to ask or nothing to add then please just observe this thread and don't try to bring it down.

If you don't agree with the OP, then there are thousands of topics for you to read about.

This is a great site. Maybe your energies are better spent on another topic.

Peace

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I just listed like 13 questions . I'll check back in a bit but I would really appreciate if you had the time to answer a few if they interest you enough.

I'm a very knowledge seeking, curious, want to know all the mysteries and facts type of person so I could probably ask you 50 questions a day for a year and not ever be fullfilled, but any response you give back is most welcome.

Once again, thanks for the thread....I'm getting sick of all this negative energy.

I find that after reading about 5-10 negative topics...I am angry and agitated for the next hour or so.

My new thing is to read a positive post before I leave this site, so as to remain in a good mood.

peace

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Kalis...
Terminal uniqueness equates with the human believing they are a God.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

[
Have you considered that this may not be the right one yet either? Maybe the next time will be the right one? But, if history continues with your theories, we still shouldn't trust your answers now.

I know I am right this time, and I can help you see this

Again, your own words bely your talent.

Don't read my words as hostile, I just can't put faith behind anyone who says they have all the answers. They usually don't. Ideas are better to offer, not "truths".

Good luck.

Cuhail

no hostility taken at all, and I agree, I know that not all my theories will be correct. but I chose the thread title very carefully

the meaning of life... our collective conscious engery agreed 16.4 billion years ago to create this exsistance

I intuitively know this to be true, and I am sure if people open themselves up to this realization, they too will come to intuitively know it also

the mind and all theory are a distraction from our intuitive selves

we outgrew our collective nature 41 million years ago when we developed individual response to stimulus

our ability to relearn this collectiveness(should have happened about 5-6 years ago) is being suppressed by TPTB

but some people are still making that leap of evolution despite all this pressure they put on us

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Deleted.

This is a lesson i probably have to learn...

[edit on 19-6-2010 by mossme89]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Please now, I think it's great the OP has followed a path that may lead to serious enlightenment and I wish him all the answers it brings. But, the topic is his offer to enlighten us with any answer we can muster. I think that offer is, at this point, premature(?).

Cuhail

if you notice the OP, it says I spent 11 waking hours contemplating how to present this to you all... 11 hours spent thinking about 1 moments leap of awareness!

and I said how I was planning a thread in the near future about all this

this is the warm up...

have I posted a single link yet? or presented any evidence?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Nobody knows what happens next if anything.

Nobody knows if there is a God or a soul.

The "prophets", "fortune tellers", "extra terrestrials" and "gifted ones" here can supposedly answer the questions about the afterlife, other galaxies, invisible Gods, past lives, etc, etc, but somehow they WERE UNABLE TO PREDICT some very serious events of our generation.

Hmmm.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

gotta do laundry, alot of ground there to cover, so it will have to be later

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by adkchamp

the amazing part is our dedication to this concept...

we spent 12.1 billion years waiting for the moment the first expierience of life

if the universe came to exsistance 16.4 byo, and 12.1byo something happened, can anyone tell me what that event was? basic math

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

instinct wasn't playing any part of my decison, I was in my right mind at that time. My mind was making a conscious decision to leave the physical.

if anything it was instinct that made me answer 'that' call after I chose to ignore it the first time it rang.

Cuhail

I am ready to direct this at myself

and as I said earlier, no hostility here

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Allow me to go deeper...

Before existance we all agreed for existance? Yes. Well where were we when we agreed for it? Heaven? This is my question for you.

The existance of the universe has to be the best question for our existance. It asks how something came from nothing.

You don't know what you don't know.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join