It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the meaning of life, everything... ALL questions answered!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Greetings and well met.

this is my first thread, but I don't plan on it being my last.

in the past 11+ hours I have been comprehending how to present what I have to say to you all, for I have expierienced instantaneous conscious evolution early this morning and I have rediscovered my purpose in life.

I will be creating a new thread in the next couple of days, but for now I just wanted to say hello...

I hope to help you all experience the same awakening I have had and hopefully counteract the many, many, MANY generations worth of submission we've been forced into for hundreds of years. I will hopefully be able to answer ALL your questions, including the meaning of life. (it does get deep) I want to help you lose your mind for the betterment of all.

as a whole our conscious evolution has methodically and intentionally been denied us. I can help you become aware of this

for now, love and conscious thoughts to you all

I'll be talking with you soon.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I see dead people! Do you see dead people?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by gordonwest
I see dead people! Do you see dead people?

no, but if you are in fact seeing dead people, I could explain to you why...

u2u, or continue questioning here please

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
This reminds me of my favorite Frank & Earnest cartoon:

"I'll tell you the meaning of life, but first you have to promise not to laugh..."

[edit on 19-6-2010 by Kaploink]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by kalisdad

Sorry to ask. What kind of experience do you have with understanding about life?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
The meaning of life, the Universe, and everything is 42..............
I thought everyone knew that.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by gordonwest

I've been what I consider a buddhist for 3/5th of my life, I will be 35yo in august.

I've moved over 30 times, with more than 50% of that being in my personal adult life(this represents different perspectives of life)

I have always ALWAYS had an intuitive grasp of fundamental things

I've been wrong in alot, if not most, of my theories on life.

mathematically, I am near genius(but I tend to be a horrible speller, please bear with me and my spelling edits)

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I am like a ninja

the list goes on...

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by modelerX

I thought that exact same thing while reading this. 42 just makes the most sense...

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by modelerX
The meaning of life, the Universe, and everything is 42..............
I thought everyone knew that.

that is a great story

but I know the actual meaning.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
What makes you think that your awakening is unique to yourself? Did you not consider that what you consider divine revelation, others may consider yesterday's news?

I'm not trying to be antagonistic, I'm just being cautiously curious. Also trying to warn you that ATS gets a thread like this several times a week.

For what it's worth here's a couple quotes that I consider to be wise and relevant -

"The lips of wisdom are closed except to the ears of understanding."
"Always trust the person searching for truth. Never trust the person claiming to have found it."

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The meaning of Life is in my opinion= your thoughts an beliefs create your own reality, so know your "self" an youll be free, the so called "Holy Grail" is the HigherSelf! therefore there is nothing outside your self!

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
What makes you think that your awakening is unique to yourself? Did you not consider that what you consider divine revelation, others may consider yesterday's news?

I never claimed it was unique to myself.
life has been experiencing the same leaps of consciousness, that I experienced, for the entire span of history.
I'm here to expose that our current evolutionary jump is 5 years or so overdue and there is a reason for that

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
The meaning of Life is in my opinion= your thoughts an beliefs create your own reality, so know your "self" an youll be free, the so called "Holy Grail" is the HigherSelf! therefore there is nothing outside your self!

you are absolutely correct, excpet self is not the end of the path

we need to focus on the collective again

edit: I should have said you were very close instead of absolutely correct... I was surprised that I actually got someone with some awareness so quickly. I was expecting the flames

[edit on 19-6-2010 by kalisdad]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
What is the meaning of life? What is the meaning of my life? Are they the same, or does everyone's life have a different meaning? Why am I here now? Where or who have I been before?
Thanks.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by kalisdad

I can't help but notice that I shouldn't ask you on how to advertise my talents!

After that glaring truth, what's to encourage anyone to even ask?

Cuhail

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Alright, ill bite. All questions answered. So is the current state of cosmology observationally correct?? Why creates people to see ghosts? Was there a big bang? Is the universe composed of fractals? Are 11 dimensions real or a construct invented by man? Where is a good place to live in Asia, that has the same kind of economic state the western nations are in?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by kalisdad

I've been what I consider a buddhist for 3/5th of my life, I will be 35yo in august.

I've moved over 30 times, with more than 50% of that being in my personal adult life(this represents different perspectives of life)

I have always ALWAYS had an intuitive grasp of fundamental things

mathematically, I am near genius(but I tend to be a horrible speller, please bear with me and my spelling edits)

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I am like a ninja

the list goes on...

If you donot want to express your other personal experiences of life, could you u2u me with the info, thanks.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

Where is a good place to live in Asia, that has the same kind of economic state the western nations are in?

I can answer that: Australia.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by xizd1
What is the meaning of life?

all consciousness willingly sharing the experience of existance. we've forgotten we made this decision together

What is the meaning of my life? Are they the same, or does everyone's life have a different meaning?

the meaning of your life is determined by the day you were born. in this cycle of life for you, you chose a specific day based on the intention you wanted for this life. some of us know our purpose, others don't. like I said above, I have rediscovered mine this morning

Why am I here now?

because this is the pinnacle moment of exsistance. we're all here to witness it(7.02 billion and climbing)

Where or who have I been before?

exacts, I can't tell you, but you can discover this information if you search for it, I have experienced a few of my pasts lives, over my years

you have exsisted in some form throughout 16.4 billion years. at every point in that time, we've all exsisted with you in some form. we made this decision together

Thanks.

no problem, you bring me peace of mind

<<   2  3  4 >>

join