It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People, we went to the moon and you KNOW IT!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleObserver

Explain how Russia monitored the moon landings.
After any rocket left the atmosphere it would be lost by ground based radar.
Did sputnik track the lunar lander? I doubt they would have tracking capabilities in space by this time(1969)
Did the Russians track an empty probe sent to record the lunar surface and trick them?
I do think we went to the moon, just curious how the Russians tracked us in 1969
Also using the excuse that we were able to track our rocket and therefore they would do the same doesn't work.
Prove that we were able to track our own.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
The moon is not a hoax, another cover up agenda to stop us from knowing.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by makemap

We might as well tell the whole story - there IS no MOON.Governor Tarkin has been circling Earth for generations in a Death Star, just waiting to see if any intelligent life can arise on our planet. Since they have been primarily tracking on Washington D.C., thus far we have them fooled. His agent for the Emperor, Darth Vader, a former Jedi knight, stands ready to quell any opposition, should our technology reach the point that common people can remember back to 1969 (if they were alive) to understand the primitive tracking systems of those days so closely related to the discovery of FIRE!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I only read the OP so far and someone may have the same views as me, but i think that we may have gone to the moon but what we were shown was a lie

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth1000

Totally agree. It makes me so angry when someone trys to say we never landed on the moon. And their arguments are not even logical.
They ask why cant we see stars in the videos? Well, it was daytime on the moon. Can you see stars during the day on earth? the same concept applies, it was simply too bright.
They ask how was neil armstrong filmed stepping off the module if he was the first person on the moon? Well, if people would educate themselves they would know that the lunar module had an arm that extended out with a camera attached solely for that purpose.
They ask how does the flag wave with no atmosphere on the moon? astroprofspage.com...
Read that.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Gliese581

Do you really think that the OP is going to watch that video?

"here in americuh we went to thuh moon. And if you don't like it, you can geeeeeeet out".

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I don't doubt for a second that the US went to the Moon.

The bigger conspiracy is why did it stop with two birds still on the ground?, Apollo's 19/20.

Why did the Russians suddenly abandon their plans?

This Moon landing hoax thing is just getting old.

What we need are a couple of satellites around the moon or even a small telescope at a Lagrange point.

Some decent high-res pictures.

Something for Spacex to do, cos Nasa won't do it.

Cosmic...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

I thought apollo 18 was an abandoned mission also?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by paranoid7887

I think Apollo 18 was used to launch Skylab.

Cosmic...

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
We know we went to the moon...only idiots think we didnt but we clearly DID

these people also claim nukes dont exist and nuclear power is fake...

oh really?? why dont they go ask the people at chernobyl if nuclear power is real after all they got cancer and died

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
The USA did go and they did not go.

How about asking an outright question such as "Did you land on the moon in 1969?" not "did you go/land on the moon?" America has been to the moon a dozen times and could have planted the flag or left reflectors there at any stage of their missions.

To say they went to the moon could and is most likely true BUT did they do it in 1969 is another story.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
How does anybody know for a fact that the footage shown from the moon landings was fake?
I think there is no reason not to believe we went to the moon. The only thing that bothers me is why we didnt go back? If we had the tech to do it in the 60s, how can we not do it again even more cheaply and efficiently?
If you think of the computers used back then to land a craft on the moon, how could we not be better equipped to do it now?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join