It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goodbye Arabia? ... If Iran Goes, They All Go

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Welcome to the United States of Middle East America

Here is an article from David Ickes website titled

Goodbye Arabia? ... If Iran Goes, They All Go

Just check out how the USA has surrounded Iran in false pretences and phoney wars, strategicly placing forces around Iran like a real deadly game of Chess.
This is a plan that has been going on for years, there is no way all this is coincidental and now Iran is deemed the "top" threat in the Middle East. No the top threat in the Middle East and to world peace is not Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan or any other country, Its the good old USA.... World police, Here to bring you freedom down the barrel of a gun.

Here is the article, just check out the map......

… IF IRAN GOES, THEY ALL GO

The David Icke Newsletter Goes Out On Sunday

Every day more Palestinians die at the hands of the insane Israeli military and from the consequences of the Gaza concentration camp being closed by Israel to essential supplies; every day more Palestinian homes are bulldozed and farming land seized to be handed to illegal Jewish ‘settlers’; every day the Palestinian people have their lives systematically disrupted and their ability to survive systematically destroyed to serve the goal of their genocidal extinction.

Yet every day the cosseted, bloated billionaires of the Arab ‘leadership’ – mostly imposed ‘leadership’ – cast their eyes in the other direction.

‘Oh, how terrible it is to see the plight of our brothers and sisters in Gaza – the king was only saying so the other day when we were celebrating the latest oil figures.’

How outrageous that it takes Turkish and non-Muslim nationals to attempt to break the Gaza blockade while the gutless and self-obsessed ‘leadership’ of the Middle East does nothing.

Not their problem, eh?? I have news for them, it bloody well is.

Maybe they know the game is almost up and they are planning to take their riches and relocate. Or maybe, and I wouldn’t rule this out, either, they still can’t see the blatantly friggin’ obvious.

If so, I think I can help them there.

When people think of the Arab world and the Middle East they perceive a vast land of riches and power under the control of the religion of Islam in all its many and various forms.

But that’s not how it is. The Middle East is not, overwhelmingly, controlled from Riyadh, Mecca, Dubai or Tehran. It is controlled from Washington, New York, London and Tel Aviv. It is controlled ultimately by the House of Rothschild which, in turn, controls Washington, New York, London and Tel Aviv.

www.davidicke.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

Correct, the US wants to be on top for ever hahaha

they don't want one of the oldest surviving civilization to get back on its feet and teach the little kids a lesson.

Iran has wisdom, has knowledge and experience, and huge time frame of it, America has only just hit puberty and acting like a teenage kid, with mixed emotions and a huge amount of mistake which will teach the future teenage kids not to F with the wrong person.

Think about, America messed it all up for itself, with its policies and huge amount of mistakes all around the world.

If they try to take down Iran, you are right, and the article is right, the America Middle East won't be part of America any more, Afghanistan, Iraq, Saudi Arabia... The countries just keep going, 1.5 billion Muslims.

America will get the punishment of its life, and that will be a lesson learned.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I don't believe Iranians are considered "Arab". I think they are Persian or "of Persian descent". Moot point, just sayin . . .

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tippys Dad
I don't believe Iranians are considered "Arab". I think they are Persian or "of Persian descent". Moot point, just sayin . . .

Yes they are not Arabs, and yes it is a moot point.

The thing is Arabs respect Iranian leaders more than the US mayors which control them.

They even respect Turkish leadership than their own.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Yep your both correct about the moot point....

Anyways it does not look good for Iran. But it realy makes me wonder why realy they want to start a beef and go invade. I dont buy the nuke factor 1 bit. Im more leaning towards the thought of antiquities maybe of ET origin they are after. Sort of like US Special Forces when they hit Iraq and headed straight to the baghdad museum and extracted certain artifacts of national security importance.

Yep Persia is fricking old and they know it.....

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Americas aim is world conquest, much like the old roman empire goal had.

But it in the end it will fail.

new topics

top topics

join