It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gerald Celente: The entire system is collapsing

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Gerald Celente's latest Russia Today (RT) interview......

Off with their heads 2.0!!

[edit on 18-6-2010 by john124]

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on Sat Jun 19 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
He's been spot on for years. No reason to doubt him. I think he is one of the only reasonable voices of current times. He can not be debunked. Try as you may, you will fail. The man knows his schlitz. Afterall, that is his only study in life. He has mastered it.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by brilab45
He's been spot on for years. No reason to doubt him. I think he is one of the only reasonable voices of current times. He can not be debunked. Try as you may, you will fail. The man knows his schlitz. Afterall, that is his only study in life. He has mastered it.

Celente really is a master at what he does. All his critics say he is a doom and gloom , nayser, but that's all his critics can do is call him names. He points out what people can't or don't want to see. I'm putting Celente up on my metaphorical wall.

spelling edit

[edit on 18-6-2010 by dragonsmusic]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
It doesn't take a degree or even a heavy abundance of brain cells to see what he's saying is obvious and has been for years.

Fraudulent finance, fiat currency, corporatism is dead and they just keep pumping this zombie up.

Off with their heads part 2

Good stuff.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Wait until people find out how deeply bonded the government and oil (BP) really are. Huge corporations and government act like they're two different entities, and they're the same (Treasury/JP Morgan). Combine corporation and government together, and you have Fascism like Gerald says. When bad guys have bigger guns than good guys, crime happens. The weakest easiest victim to rob is the taxpayer, and we've been robbed of Trillions that we have to fund.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I loved this line 'Off with their heads 2.0.'

if only the sheeple will actually wake up instead of grunt and yawn...

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
even though this video is not exactly new
it must have been reposted on utube this
past week for emphasis.

But he is spot on
and we need to listen

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The key we need to all know is WHEN might this happen? i rad some thing 2011, 2103 yada yada yada. i guess it isnt easy to predict, becuase thiers strong evidence suggesting the entire wall street and corporate market is being constantly 'manipulated'*

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
He has NOT been spot on. His dates given for events have been ENTIRELY off for the last several years . . at the very least. You're buying into the bs that the publisher has the reporters say each time before they introduce him.

Is he correct that the system is collapsing?

Yes.

Are his predictive dates anything but another guess?

No.

NOBODY knows when this will end, and he's being dishonest with us all by stating he's got a magic 8 ball.

It's all manipulated so bloody hard-core that this jig could keep going on for some time . . or not.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by unityemissions]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
He has NOT been spot on. His dates given for events have been ENTIRELY off for the last several years . . at the very least. You're buying into the bs that the publisher has the reporters say each time before they introduce him.

Is he correct that the system is collapsing?

Yes.

Are his predictive dates anything but another guess?

No.

NOBODY knows when this will end, and he's being dishonest with us all by stating he's got a magic 8 ball.

It's all manipulated so bloody hard-core that this jig could keep going on for some time . . or not.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by unityemissions]

I don't remember Celente ever shaking up a magic 8 ball and then gazing into it. Did he have a wizard's hat on when he did that?

Can you provide evidence where he has been wrong, or multiple examples to support your claim that he "has been [wrong]for years"?
I'm just curious about what evidence you have.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
i find it hard not to believe him

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

You must not have been listening to him for long, else you've got a bad memory.

Don't you remember hearing about, "panic in the streets" , "tax revolts" , "revolution" ,

February 2009, He said this of next year:

"New York City looks like Mexico City. If you have money or they think you're going to have money, you're going to be a target for a kidnapping. We're going to see major cities look like Calcutta. There is going to be the homeless, panhandlers, hookers. You have people that are ignorant, functionally illiterate, and whacked out on drugs, hillbilly heroin, you name it, meth, go down the line, and they have nothing to lose. You are building the worst-case scenario. From that, we can back off, but people better realize that the worst-case scenario could actually happen. 9/11 happened. This can happen. An economic 9/11, the likes of which we've never seen."

He's said A LOT of BS.

Not a little.

A LOT.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
reply to post by dragonsmusic

You must not have been listening to him for long, else you've got a bad memory.

Don't you remember hearing about, "panic in the streets" , "tax revolts" , "revolution" ,

"New York City looks like Mexico City. If you have money or they think you're going to have money, you're going to be a target for a kidnapping. We're going to see major cities look like Calcutta. There is going to be the homeless, panhandlers, hookers. You have people that are ignorant, functionally illiterate, and whacked out on drugs, hillbilly heroin, you name it, meth, go down the line, and they have nothing to lose. You are building the worst-case scenario. From that, we can back off, but people better realize that the worst-case scenario could actually happen. 9/11 happened. This can happen. An economic 9/11, the likes of which we've never seen."

He's said A LOT of BS.

Not a little.

A LOT.

Not sure if you've realized yet, but 2010 isn't quite over yet...>_>. Celente along with others like Lindsay Williams have been projecting the REAL collapse for the end of the third to the beginning of the fourth quarter of 2010. I still think what Celente says here is applicable to 2010. We shouldn't be so quick to expect the cuckoo bursting out of the gate as soon as the clock strikes 12, these things take time.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Well my country is sending 250m a week to the prime ministers wall st buddies (3 years ago we had 10bn surplus >_>), we can't keep this up, they keep lowering speed limits, increasing fines, taxes, the works but they're screwed and in waaaay too much debt. Hopefully the freeman-on-the-land movement will continue to grow and chip away at it also

I'll be waiting for it all to come crashing down... any day now.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

It happens now : it's just most people have not the capacity to feel, and understand it.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by GhostR1der
Well my country is sending 250m a week to the prime ministers wall st buddies (3 years ago we had 10bn surplus >_>), we can't keep this up, they keep lowering speed limits, increasing fines, taxes, the works but they're screwed and in waaaay too much debt. Hopefully the freeman-on-the-land movement will continue to grow and chip away at it also

I'll be waiting for it all to come crashing down... any day now.

the only way this collaspe will happen is when the ptb feel they have drained enough money or are losing to much power

john key works for the wall street banks and most leaders work ultimatly for there gods of finance

money controls people and debt enslaves them

all our leaders have done this to us on purpose to usher in the new world order

by installing a circut breaker to the markets and bailing out the too big to fail they proved it was all over

most nations, banks and treasuries are insolvent zombies
OFF WITH THEIR HEADS 2.0 lol

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Our entire system is solely based on percentages being shaved off of debt that's made entirely out of invisible money -- and this guy's a nut for saying this system is doomed to fail?

It's failing now. It's been failing. Whether or not this nut's specific dates are off or not is entirely academic. It is happening now...get ready for some pretty interesting times.

The fact that only now people are beginning to realize that big, fluffy oil companies don't care about them is indeed abysmal in its own right, those same people are starting to ask questions that've been begging to be asked for decades.

Questions folks on this site have been asking already for years.

The can of worms has been opened. Or Pandora's box. Or whatever analogy you'd care to put to it. I would say the "sheeple" are beginning to wake up - and THAT, my friends is going to be what ignites the powder keg the world has become.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   

You overlook the simple fact that revulsion, revolution and evolution do not happen over-night like FedEx or by the calendar like Santa. It takes time and there are a host of variables that retard and speed the process.

Look around you. What do you see? Are things getting better or falling apart?

You seem to be blinded by some ideology that distorts reality. In psychology they call that cognitive dissidence--in plain words, DENIAL. The unacceptable and unbelievable is happen right in front of us!

(I'm willing to bet you still have a good job, house, health care, and think that OB has everything under control, even BP.)

[edit on 19-6-2010 by Aliensun]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
According to Chris Story - Global Intelligence Analysis - the situation behind the scenes between the big players has reached flash point, and is very ugly. Read it for yourselves and see what you think.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Are we not aware of what this is? Are we not aware what purpose politic have? Are we still believing that we actually can solve anything trough any sort of political way? You know, what is this whole thing? What is this based on and what is the one and only thing we are arguing about? Of course money, that is all. We need to put more money over there, raise the taxes, lower the taxes. Why do you think people are criminals, why do we have all this problem with recourses? It is a classic divide and conquer society, a slave society a pyramid society if we so want. Cant we see that if we try do some sort of change by using the methods of change that comes from the society, the only thing we will get out is, society's way of change. A spin, a twitch spiral it a bit. This is what we have been doing for along time now. We have this discussion now about Israels boarding this ship to Gaza, or two ships two Gaza, and what is happening there? Well people killing people, that is what happens. Over what? Well money, and some sort of illusionary believe in that someone or something actually can claim anything from this earth, can claim anything from someone else. Where is the perspective and understanding of our birth? Who are we? Where are we from? Is there any need at all to be fighting? To kill? Well you know, no not at all.

In the beginning when we did not have all this technology and actually profound intelligence on where the recourses are and how to use them there was some struggle and we needed to actually fight to even survive. There is no need for that today, at all. And you know why, because we have all the recourses we want, all the technology we want to have to provide this earth with food, water, energy, somewhere to live and a transportations system that will connect the world instantly. What is the only problem to this? Well you know, money. And if we still believe that you or someone else has any guilt or you know in it, # it dont care about that. Care about yourself, care about the ones you love, why? You create your own reality in the way you want it to be, in the way you want it to shape. You/we are doing it now, it is all we are ever doing, creating, changing.

This politic arguing thing we have dont work so well, why? Because you create YOUR own reality in the way you want it to be in the way you want it to shape. To even claim that you have some sort of right or wrong answer, some sort of good bad thing, its ridiculous, why? You are only giving YOUR way of looking at things, a subjective thought based on your experience. That is your truth, not mine, not your friends, not your moms. It is what you are thinking and believing. And we need to start see it as that. Why? We are all humans, that is all. And we are all one, hard to really get away from that. Why do you think it feels bad to hurt someone? Or for that matter why does it feel good to help someone? This is who we are and we dont need more of this illusion, more if this #ing crap that we are caught in now. How to do something about it? Well its you that its all about, and believe it or not you are universe child. You are the creation of it, you are the whole thing, everything. And that really means everything. And how to deal with the "reality", what about put some love and respect into it? What about try to understand? Without any resistance into it, like moral, normalizing, limiting, marginalize, fear, anxiety, division etc. Negativity is something we really dont need to have, why? What does it give you?

This is of course no right or wrong thing, no claiming of any sort, but I really do think that it is time to let this arguing just vanish, this pain, suffering, panic. Let it go and let some love into our life again, lets give ourself the chance to actually understand everything. And we need to start seeing universe as it own consciousness with actual ways of of dealing with problems, such as eveything killing everything.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join