It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs in Denver? Conspiracy Theories Thrive at Airports

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
are ufo's watching our Airports ? some people believe so and in this article from usatoday they discuss the possibilities of aliens observing the Denver, Colorado Airport

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0bd705191a46.jpg[/atsimg]
www.ortzion.org...

UFOs at DEN? Conspiracy theories thrive at airports

Fanciful or not, Denver International isn't the only airport said to be visited by aliens. According to Peter Davenport of the Seattle-based National UFO Reporting Center, "There have been many reports which seem to be, in one way or another, associated with airports."

Larry Bowron, now the Transportation Director for the city of Battle Creek, Mich., says back when he worked at the Scottsdale, Ariz., airport he saw something he still can't fully explain hover over the runway and then zip out of sight. "It looked like a helicopter, but had no lights on it. All of sudden a white beam of light came on and within two seconds it accelerated and was out of my sight. There was no sound, yet it moved 100 times faster than anything I'd seen in my life."

Bowron says prior to that experience he was "sort of a skeptic" about UFOs, but "You see something that defies logic and it makes a believer out of you."

Travis McQueen, manager of Indiana's Huntingburg Airport, hasn't seen a UFO, but did jump in an airplane to take some aerial pictures of mysterious crop circles that once showed up on airport-owned land leased to a local farmer. He won't say whether or not he believes it was aliens or local pranksters who left their mark in the farmer's bean field, but McQueen did file a report with the local sheriff so that the farmer could file an insurance claim for his lost crops.

Then there's the UFO that may or may not have visited Chicago's O'Hare International Airport on November 7, 2006. Peter Davenport of the National UFO Reporting Center says he received documents "that left no doubt as to whether the event occurred, or to its bizarre nature." He estimates that the disc-shaped object seen hovering above Gate C-17 was observed by no fewer than three dozen people, including aircraft mechanics, airline supervisory personnel and others he calls "highly qualified observers."

The Chicago Tribune and other news outlets published reports about the 2006 UFO incident. Davenport and others call the event "very dramatic" and "very well documented." The only thing officials at O'Hare have ever said about the possible UFO sighting, though, is "No comment."

www.usatoday.com...

there are strange wall paintings and rumors galore of undertground facilities where Aliens might be hiding and recently a statue representing death was added to the collection and put on display at the Airport.

that seems like alot of conspiracy craziness but there are too many cases of Pilots reporting unidentified objects for me to even list here and there are multiple cases of ufo's being seen at or over Airports.

Chicago O'Hare UFO Sighting 2006
Argentina Airport Incident 1995

is there something interesting about Airports that would attract a UFO ? is this why the people of Peru created the Nazca Lines and runways and isn't it kinda strange there are similar things at the Denver Airport ?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7f6f0600cba3.jpg[/atsimg]

www.nazcamystery.com...

[edit on 18-6-2010 by easynow]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Tim Edwards caught on video a Cigar shaped UFO over Salida, Colorado and there is a Airport right there.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bfe0f82e35eb.png[/atsimg]
location map

report by Bruce Maccabee

The available evidence seems to indicate that a large, whitish object of a shape such that it appeared as a long thin cigar in the video, and which, for at least part of the time, appeared to have lighted areas moving around on it, was seen by several witnesses in Salida, Co. on Aug. 27, 1995. The exact nature of this object cannot be determined from the video alone, but in combination with the testimony it appears to have been some sort of circular disc of the standard UFO variety. It is unfortunate that none of the reported sudden movements were recorded on video. However, the witness claim that such movements did take place are consistent with witness statements collected over the last (nearly) 50 years and with video data obtained within the last few years.

www.qtm.net...

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Re: the Tim Edwards story (how old is that, anyway?) have you seen this actual aircraft...Not unidentified, and definitely Human-built:

Posted in another recent thread -- about Northrop Grumman blimp projects.

Just sayin'......

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I do not know anything about UFOs at airports well unless they are the seeingufospa type "UFOs". But that pic really looks like the blue horse wit red eyes that is described in the prophecy.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

you might want to see Arbitrageur's post here

The original video doesn't really show the initial part where it's so transparent you can tell it's not a real solid object, but the longer version posted by Internos DOES show that.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/00d4212c5425.jpg[/atsimg]
www.qtm.net...

i don't know what it really is but it's interesting

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

that pic really looks like the blue horse wit red eyes that is described in the prophecy.

which prophecy ?

triangle craft sighting at U.K. Airport

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7ff69c4328da.jpg[/atsimg]

UFO "BUZZED" AIRLINER AT MANCHESTER AIRPORT, 1995:

A British Airways passenger jet had a close encounter with an unidentified flying object while landing at Manchester Airport in January 1995. The Boeing 737, flight BA5061, with 60 people on board, was overtaken at high speed by a wedge-shaped craft as the plane descended through 4,000ft on the final stages of a journey from Milan.

www.ufologie.net...
www.ufologie.net...

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

there are strange wall paintings and rumors galore of undertground facilities where Aliens might be hiding and recently a statue representing death was added to the collection and put on display at the Airport.

Yes, theres definately a link between the Denver airport and something not of the ordinary. The pictures that clearly show end of the world scenarios and such is very strange for modern airport artwork. I mean people about to fly usually dont want to see pictures of death right before hand.
I think theres a masonic message in that airport that gives clues to 2012, ETs, something, but I had never seen the new statue, but it follows right with the other stuff. Something very stange going on there...but i think it has to do with whats going on UNDER denver airport rather than above.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

The prophecy of the racist that will come.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
I do not know anything about UFOs at airports well unless they are the seeingufospa type "UFOs". But that pic really looks like the blue horse wit red eyes that is described in the prophecy.

You make a good point.

Well, at least you pointed me in the direction of a good point, which I'm about to make now.

Good point (maybe):

The lovely (read horrid) seeingUFOsPA is at the extreme end of mis-identified planes.

And it's quite obvious that many other people have trouble mistaking a plane as something else, particularly alien space crafts.

So perhaps the high percentage of UFO sitings near airports can be attributed to actual planes.

Crazy I know...

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Originally posted by zaiger

You make a good point.

Well, at least you pointed me in the direction of a good point, which I'm about to make now.

Good point (maybe):

The lovely (read horrid) seeingUFOsPA is at the extreme end of mis-identified planes.

And it's quite obvious that many other people have trouble mistaking a plane as something else, particularly alien space crafts.

So perhaps the high percentage of UFO sitings near airports can be attributed to actual planes.

Crazy I know...

You Sir have just made a very good point.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

But the insanity does not sotp there. Now, when they are clearly shown to be planes they are called morphing or fake planes.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
the thread starts out with Larry Bowron, now the Transportation Director for the city of Battle Creek, Mich. thare is a base thare and people i know hoo live thare all say thare is a secret underground base thare.ive seen reports on the internet about the fema train cars seen around thare.

cereal city would be a good place to hide in plain sight, as Transportation Director i wonder how munch more he really knows? maybe just trying to leack just what he can. i hope to not kill your thread that ushaly happens when i post something,lol

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by slayerfan

Yoo live neer the base that peepole woo u know? Yoo Cill threds with yurr replies 2?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

morphing or fake planes.

like this one ? LOL

i agree that many people do mis-identify objects especially around Airports since there are so many things flying around but i am interested in the Pilot sightings most of all. i think it goes with saying that there have been alot of sightings from Pilots and just imagine how many reports have been held back because of JANAP 146 ?

www.nicap.org...

1957-Edwards Air Force Base, CA. Taken by a test pilot in September of '57. The UFO is following a B-57 twin jet. The UFO was not discovered until the photograph was developed. An excellent photo for that time periode.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/33a7dc7e51b9.jpg[/atsimg]

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Aliens are real, UFO's are real, DUMB's are real, bases on moon and mars are real, anti-gravitic vehicles and weapons are real, stargates are real, men in black are real, reverse-engineering is real, hybrids are real, telekinesis is real, the military space program is real, space-platforms are real, abductions are real, soul-transfers are real, implants are totally real, your real, I'm real.

End transmission..

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
zaiger
i know im 33 my spelling really sucks, the scarry thing is if you have flown good chace parts i have made are on the engine.or shuttle milatry,tanks, even biocemicle tents the army uses i have made stuff for,

at least fix my real mastakes not make up words that i did spell right,

[edit on 18-6-2010 by slayerfan]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

What mistakes? Yoo mad theengs for teh armee and biocemukal tents and they need a fixin? Yoo shood call the airplains and armies to tel dem tat yoo made theengs for them that kneed the ficksing

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
ok guys take the spelling lesson to a U2U

George Filer UFO Sighting

Major George Filer was an Air Force Intelligence Officer who not only had an extraordinary encounter with a massive UFO on radar over the United Kingdom but later, in the 1970s while he was at McGuire Air Force Base in New Jersey, found out that an extraterrestrial biological entity had been shot at Fort Dix. The Extraterrestrial fled to adjacent McGuire Air Force Base, where it died on the tarmac. He testifies that this life form was then picked up and taken to Wright-Patterson Air Force Base. Afterwards, many of the key personnel on the base who had a connection with this event, were quickly transferred. Major Filer also points out that the ridicule factor has been very effective at silencing people who have seen ETs or UFOs, and has helped to maintain secrecy.

www.topsecrettestimony.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
hay ---- whats your problem nothing better to do?get a life and stop woring about my spelling.i have been a member sence2003 never got crap for my spelling. and your qote! Im pro children, but not just any children. Im pro good children i think bad children should be punnished like adults.
i have kids 4 kids thay are called kids for a reason. thay need to learn and be taught not punshied like adults. im glad im not your kid.im done with you back to reading things that are relavent in life not what you have to say.you will never here from me again hope you can do the same!

[edit on 18-6-2010 by slayerfan]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

d00d eye nevar sayd n-e thing about ur spelling. and do naught tell me how to raize my children. Thar is a reesun that they R kalled Good children and bad children.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join