It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animal Cruetly By Police

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

We all know if you have no empathy for animals, that you will treat humans just as bad. A dog that was doing nothing, and the police did this, nice people you have in the police lol.

You are correct. A proven fact that if you abuse animals you are eventually going to abuse humans!

Great point!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachrk

The number I got for non-emergency was 573-6554611.
Again that number was 573-6554611, anyone have mailing address or e-mail

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachrk

Did u ask for anyone in particular? How did they respond? I think everyone who sees this should call and demand the same. They are 'public servants' and should be released from duty immediately. Would u want to be pulled over on a dark road by these guys?

Kim

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by theability
reply to post by andy1033

We all know if you have no empathy for animals, that you will treat humans just as bad. A dog that was doing nothing, and the police did this, nice people you have in the police lol.

You are correct. A proven fact that if you abuse animals you are eventually going to abuse humans!

Great point!

I agree. I've sat quietly for a long time, but not today.
Today I "broke at the bend" and can't take anymore stories of abuse. Abuse of animals and abuse of power.

If any of you guys have not starred and flagged this post (the ops) please do so. I don't want it to end up lost.

With all the members here at ATS I hope at least a few hundred call the police department and forward this story to anyone who will listen.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demetre
reply to post by Bachrk

Did u ask for anyone in particular? How did they respond? I think everyone who sees this should call and demand the same. They are 'public servants' and should be released from duty immediately. Would u want to be pulled over on a dark road by these guys?

Kim

Yes I asked to speak with the Chief in which the lady replied he was unavailable.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachrk

Well they answered the phone said it was 911, I said it wasn't listed as 911.
But they are taking complaints.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachrk

With all the members here at ATS I hope at least a few hundred call the police department and forward this story to anyone who will listen.

The humane society is looking into the matter as they should. My question is, why would you want trigger itchy officers around kids, schools etc.

I wouldn't want these guys picking up my garbage let alone!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex
reply to post by Bachrk

The number I got for non-emergency was 573-6554611.
Again that number was 573-6554611, anyone have mailing address or e-mail

Thats the number I called as well. I guess these idiots don't have a designated 911 line which is why the lady told me she was just hired to answer 911 calls

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachrk

The shooter was Doug Howell, the bystander with the taser was Jason E Powell.

There were reports of the dog attacking a couple of people previously. I don't know if they're true or not.

PS - they have no intention of disciplining the officers, but they're going to throw a bone to the SPCA and "offer classes for managing unruly animals" to their officers. I guess if you lived in the area, you could pressure the local DA to charge them with felony animal cruelty or get ready to find another job at election time, but the truth is that a DA will never ever prosecute a cop if he can avoid it, because in our justice system the DA's job success depends on cooperation with the police.

In this case, I think they could likely get away with hacking the dog to pieces with a machete, draping the intestines around their necks, and doing a Morris dance with the legs, before they would face any punitive action.

What needs to happen is a totally separate prosecutory system for law enforcement, that's not dependent on officers' cooperation for success. But we'll never do it, because the police unions are too powerful.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Bedlam]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex
reply to post by Bachrk

Well they answered the phone said it was 911, I said it wasn't listed as 911.
But they are taking complaints.

HA They took my complaints! I'm expecting a local police officer to show up at my door any minute. lol If you guys don't hear from me tomorrow than come looking for me...and my dog

BTW I've weened myself off the Zoloft (M.S. related) so I'm no longer a walking zombie and you really don't want to mess with me.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Bachrk]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
That cop should be brought up on animal cruelty charges, definitely. He had it in the noose and the dog was not a threat at all, just trying to get away - what would you do if you were the dog? The dog was never aggressive in the least as far as I could tell.

The fatass cop had his taser out, and could have used that instead ofthe sadist shooting the dog. I bet he came in his tactical underpants when he shot it.

Stupid a$$hole cops. You wonder why they get that reputation.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

Yeah, should def email as well. Dont they keep any written records that are received? Anyway, call the Mayor, should be at City Hall??573-655-4301, the one young lady had that right, sorry, forgot ur name.

Kim

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam
reply to post by Bachrk

The shooter was Doug Howell, the bystander with the taser was Jason E Powell.

There were reports of the dog attacking a couple of people previously. I don't know if they're true or not.

PS - they have no intention of disciplining the officers, but they're going to throw a bone to the SPCA and "offer classes for managing unruly animals" to their officers. I guess if you lived in the area, you could pressure the local DA to charge them with felony animal cruelty or get ready to find another job at election time, but the truth is that a DA will never ever prosecute a cop if he can avoid it, because in our justice system the DA's job success depends on cooperation with the police.

In this case, I think they could likely get away with hacking the dog to pieces with a machete, draping the intestines around their necks, and doing a Morris dance with the legs, before they would face any punitive action.

What needs to happen is a totally separate prosecutory system for law enforcement, that's not dependent on officers' cooperation for success. But we'll never do it, because the police unions are too powerful.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Bedlam]

Howell and Powell. Add one more dumbass cop and you could have the next three stooges.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by theability
I was Applauded

I don't mean to be picky but I had to read this twice to make sure I wasn't seeing it wrong. Don't you mean appalled? I don't think you want to give them praise

I couldnt watch this video, this is just wrong. I don't like seeing stuff like this.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

I thought about giving you guys their personal info, but last time I did that I got in trouble, and I don't need to get you guys or me in hot water.

Is it "cyberstalking" if you call cops at their unlisted home numbers that you got by questionable means?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Waiting patiently for someone to explain how I don't understand the dangers police officers face daily and how I shouldn't second guess these professionals decisions.
Is there a conspiracy to desensitize us by killing man's best friend? Grandma's getting tazed, teens getting punched and hundreds of other affronts aren't so bad. At least we're not being shot like dogs in the street. Right?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 23refugee
Waiting patiently for someone to explain how I don't understand the dangers police officers face daily and how I shouldn't second guess these professionals decisions.
Is there a conspiracy to desensitize us by killing man's best friend? Grandma's getting tazed, teens getting punched and hundreds of other affronts aren't so bad. At least we're not being shot like dogs in the street. Right?

I went through our Police Academy a few yrs back. I ended up not choosing law enforcement as a career for a few reasons. The main reason was the pay was not what it should be for putting your life on the line and I had married and become pregnant. Good choice for me.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bachrk

[ The main reason was the pay was not what it should be for putting your life on the line

Same reason I left Kentucky instead of entering the mines.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Don't you mean appalled?

Thanks for catching my typo error

Yes appalled.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
theres different "types" of people in colors, race, etc, in ALL walks of life.

this clearly shown is "PIGS" at WORK. I by no means make offense to those LAW O~BIDING OFFICERS that uphold and FOLLOW the LAW, FOR WE the people.

lately they (LEO'S), and politicians take offense to videos and cameras capturing them and their actions.

i've found with my couple run-ins with the law (when i hit deers) they no longer carry shotguns!!! they dont even know where to properly shoot the animal to put it to rest!

that video clearly shows they've got no idea how to effectively and properly control a situation. they're going to need a bit more "training" at OUR expense!

That town doesnt have an animal control unit to have called in for backup?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join