It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GLOBAL DOOMSDAY SCENARIO. ***WARNING: This information might make you want to vomit. Read it at

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

The only thing they can do.

Pump more dispersants into the water to cover/break it up.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
Could some one please explain to me what exactly we are seeing here www.livestream.com... whats coming out of the holes in that yellow pipe ?

Best guess, is that the yellow halo device is pumping dispersant into the oil.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
MY GOD, I've been watching this for about 3 hours now, and the volume of oil/gas blowing out has increased dramatically in a very short time. Looks like flow jumped up 50% or more in 3 hrs.

BP must have shut down the other link.

This link is working for now...

www.livestream.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
It's steadily getting worse. I expect something serious to happen by the end of the month. Anybody in the gulf area should start getting out of there right now.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Funny I have not heard anything big from greenpeace yet. It doesn't surprise me.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
They just removed the plug from the despersant's arm and now it's dispersant a volonté.
Guys and girls, this is not looking good at all.

look at skandi ROV1 feed

Just a feeling but's possible the BOP went to Disneyland.

Nid

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
You left out another possible doomsday scenerio.

Suppose we don't have the tsunami, the sea floor collapse, the volcanic erruption....but instead just a continual gush of oil for 5 months?

The oil from this gusher has been said to be 40% methane.

Methane, being twenty times more powerful as the greenhouse CO2 gas, will trap heat into the atmosphere for anywhere from 9 to 15 years.

So perhaps we will all just be scorched.

OR

Maybe as the gas clouds pass over land, people will breathe the fumes and be out like a light...for good. Maybe they will even vaporize! That could account for those weird "rapture" scenes put out by religious fanatics where people just suddenly disappear en masse. Perhaps those at the top who have promoted these bizarre ideas know that such tactics have been used in the past on very ancient civilizations.

Now...who will use these ideas and write us a scary story for Masqua's competition?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nidwin
They just removed the plug from the despersant's arm and now it's dispersant a volonté.
Guys and girls, this is not looking good at all.

look at skandi ROV1 feed

Just a feeling but's possible the BOP went to Disneyland.

Nid

As the ROV was moving around, I saw a large tag that said "BOP" right in front of where they cut the main pipe off. So, we are 100% looking at the well head. It looks like they cut the BOP off at the base, and now we have an open well head.

Worse, reports are that BP has stated that they can't cap the well head, cause it will cause a further blowout in the formation.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Then of course there is also the possible methane gas bubble scenario mentioned by Hoagland . I found an article discussing how scientists warned of this danger before the drilling began :

Disturbing evidence is mounting that something frightening is happening deep under the waters of the Gulf of Mexico—something far worse than the BP oil gusher.

Warnings were raised as long as a year before the Deepwater Horizon disaster that the area of seabed chosen by the BP geologists might be unstable, or worse, inherently dangerous.

What makes the location that Transocean chose potentially far riskier than other potential oil deposits located at other regions of the Gulf? It can be summed up with two words: methane gas.

The same methane that makes coal mining operations hazardous and leads to horrendous mining accidents deep under the earth also can present a high level of danger to certain oil exploration ventures.

Location of Deepwater Horizon oil rig was criticized

More than 12 months ago some geologists rang the warning bell that the Deepwater Horizon exploratory rig might have been erected directly over a huge underground reservoir of methane.

Documents from several years ago indicate that the subterranean geologic formation may contain the presence of a huge methane deposit.

None other than the engineer who helped lead the team to snuff the Gulf oil fires set by Saddam Hussein to slow the advance of American troops has stated that a huge underground lake of methane gas—compressed by a pressure of 100,000 pounds per square inch (psi)—could be released by BP's drilling effort to obtain the oil deposit.

Current engineering technology cannot contain gas that is pressurized to 100,000 psi.

By some geologists' estimates the methane could be a massive 15 to 20 mile toxic and explosive bubble trapped for eons under the Gulf sea floor. In their opinion, the explosive destruction of the Deepwater Horizon wellhead was an accident just waiting to happen.

Yet the disaster that followed the loss of the rig pales by comparison to the apocalyptic disaster that may come.

A cascading catastrophe

According to worried geologists, the first signs that the methane may burst its way through the bottom of the ocean would be fissures or cracks appearing on the ocean floor near the damaged well head.Evidence of fissures opening up on the seabed have been captured by the robotic submersibles working to repair and contain the ruptured well. Smaller, independent plumes have also appeared outside the nearby radius of the bore hole itself.

According to some geological experts, BP's operations set into motion a series of events that may be irreversible

article continues at this link

There are volcanoes in the gulf region by the way - normal ones plus asphalt (tar) ones

scientific proof for active volcanoes in the gulf region

[edit on 18/6/10 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
((( 25 MILLION BARRELS PER DAY )))

I'm going to hazzard another guess at the flow rate, given that they have been moving the ROV around quite a bit. Based off the camera view as the ROV moves around and the depth in feet is displayed.

Looks like we have a volcano like column blasting out of the well head some six to eight feet in diameter where the speed of the fluid appears to be moving 20 to 40 mph.

As a ball park gauge, I calculated the flow rate for the mid points of a seven feet in diameter column of fluid moving a 30 mph.

Using a 'volume of a cylinder calculator' each 1 mph of a 7' dia column contains 203279 cubic feet of fluid.
A 30 mph flow would equal 6 million cu. ft. per hour of flow.
This is equal to 144 million cubic feet per day.

1 cubic foot = 7.48051948 US gallons

Therefore our ball park gauge = 1077 million gallons per day
or 25 million barrels per day.

And this is just for the well head, who know how much more is coming out of the cracked sea floor.

I’ve been up all night watching this, so everyone feel free to correct my math in the event I made a mistake.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Gold_Bug

Your numbers are scary and I hope you are wrong.

I saw the rov moving around (except for couple of personal small breaks) and saw that everything above the well head was disconnected.
So I presume this means that the entire stuff is now going into the Gulf?

When the rov was getting some stuff at the bottom (floor) I had the feeling I saw some "wind/venting" at the base. Was only an impression.

Nid
sorry for my English but only my third language.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
first, i think the small diameter hole that the oil (abiotic or not) is gushing from

would absolutely not cause the levels of all oceans to rise even 6 inches in a generation.

but what i think will happen is this constant draining of abiotic fluids from a main migration channel will result in all the known oil fields to not get replenished over time... as is the case with several formerly depleated oil fields in the USA.

since one main oil 'artery' is now being 'bled out' with the blowout well disaster....about all we can do is collect the oil in the gigantic basin which was once called the GOM.

the volume of the GOM is in the order of 66-quadrillion gallons,
so it would take quite a few years of unstoppable oil flow from the ruptured/ hemorrhaging well to turn this gigantic bowl into a hydrocarbon reservoir...
the Key is to wall up the GOM so the abiotic (new) oil will not get into the North Atlantic water current & mess up the whole european weather system & then the whole northern hemisphere's climate.

yeah, climate change is here... but not as the NWO elites had it planned,
fate/destiny/mother-nature has exercised its consciousness, to show-who's-boss & to establish that 'she' is the power-greater-than-ourselves

There is no denying that science & meta-physics are blended in this ongoing saga, & this acknowledgement is the meaning of the anticipated 2012 'awakening' of the peoples....

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
RE: This OIL/GAS Volcano is not your everyday LAVA Volcano, yet.

Regarding Lava volcanos, after a while they just stop. But you have to consider the possibility that we are dealing with something never before encountered by mankind. The possibility that on top of the magma of the mantel, (that's where the lava comes from), there is a sea of oil that has built up over millions of years and not vented out due to no active volcanos in the region. Now, man comes along and pricks a hole into a migration channel directly connected to that GAS / OIL sea that resides between the mantel and the crust. This GAS/OIL mixture could spill out into the gulf at an exponential rate until it is empty and normal lava takes over.

This is the scenario that I envisioned last night, and hope the heck that I'm wrong. Because, If this scenario is right, nearly everyone on earth is dead in a few years. SJR/ Gold_Bug

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Thanks for the answers guys. very interesting that they are trying to disperse the oil at the well head. So instead of oil sitting on the top of the water its now going to be in the water. Bye Bye fish

[edit on 18-6-2010 by tarifa37]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

first, i think the small diameter hole that the oil (abiotic or not) is gushing from

would absolutely not cause the levels of all oceans to rise even 6 inches in a generation.

but what i think will happen is this constant draining of abiotic fluids from a main migration channel will result in all the known oil fields to not get replenished over time... as is the case with several formerly depleated oil fields in the USA.

since one main oil 'artery' is now being 'bled out' with the blowout well disaster....about all we can do is collect the oil in the gigantic basin which was once called the GOM.

the volume of the GOM is in the order of 66-quadrillion gallons,
so it would take quite a few years of unstoppable oil flow from the ruptured/ hemorrhaging well to turn this gigantic bowl into a hydrocarbon reservoir...

Assuming the current estimated rate of 1 billion gal per day (from the 25 mil barrel per day ball park estimate in one of my above posts), if that rate did not change, it would take 66,000 days for the total flow to equal the GOM.

But with exponential growth rate of flow. The flow rate could double every month due to erosion of the formation. In such an event the total flow in the gulf each month in gallons would be as follows:

June 2010 = 1 Bil gal
July 2010 = 2 Bil gal
August 2010 = 4 Bil gal
September 2010 = 8 Bil gal
October 2010 = 16 Bil gal
November 2010 = 32 Bil gal
December 2010 = 64 Bil gal

January 2011 = 128 Bil gal
Feb. 2011 = 256 Bil gal
March 2011 = 512 Bil gal
April 2011 = 1024 Bil gal
May 2011 = 2948 Bil gal
June 2011 =4096 Bil gal
July 2011 = 8192 gal
August 2011 = 16384 Bil gal
September 2011 = 32768 Bil gal
October 2011 =65536 Bil gal

(The GOM is only 66000 Bil Gal, so in October of 2011 alone this volume of GAS/OIL coud be ejected following this exponential rate of growth.)

Now, whatever the real growth rate winds up being, could be higher or lower than the above example; we are in for a massive ELE event for many earth species.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Ive been watching the live www.livestream.com... feed for 10 mins and to me it looks like more gas is coming out than oil. Its a much more grey colour now ,also you can see the gas cling and wrap around parts of the BP machinery.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by tarifa37]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
What worries me is that oil and gasses released in our oceans can (if this is not stopped, of course) kill the phytoplankton present in the oceans.

If the phytoplankton dies, we all die. And we all die because phytoplankton produces over 50% of oxygen present in our atmosphere.

With all the deforestation going on, I do not see how the 50%+ of oxygen production will be achieved without the phytoplankton.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

I don't think so.
The grayish stuff you see is the dispersant being mixed with the oil.
The 2 arms of the ROV are holding the dispersant "tube" into the oil flow going up.

Nid

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
OK im starting to get freaked out anyone have any new info

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by hesse
Funny I have not heard anything big from greenpeace yet. It doesn't surprise me.

Greenpeace is a CIA black op.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join