It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Short Film BP Doesn't Want You to See

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I was going through videos and came across one that sent a message.

One about the PEOPLE being EFFECTED in the gulf.

I thought it was worthy.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Hi,

Thanks for posting this vid. I am glad that some famous folks are out there trying to get truth to those who care to know it. So many peoples lives have come to a halt because of this, and I am sure that picking up and moving to another state would be difficult if not impossible.

Then there is the dilemma of work for BP & get a life-threatening illness, or try to find ANY other job available.
I would really like to know why local volunteer help & even volunteers from around the world are not able to come and help. Its almost like they are hiding something.

Here is a link to Mr Olmos' website. There isnt much there, but hopefully he will post more later. EJO

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
There needs to be more videos like these.
The people in the gulf know this is bad. People in general know this is bad. It doesn't take a conspiracy site to make that clear. I had dinner with a family friend and the leak was brought up. He just shook his head and said "that there is a gusher. It's gonna run til pfft I dunno...who knows whats gonna happen." He's no conspiracy nut either, just an everyday trucker that calls it like he sees it.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I agree about there needs to be more information about the effects on gulf residents lives.

BP sure doesn't want anyone know about industry decline life and standard of living etc. and how all this will change.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I think the worst part of his whole thing, is that there is NOTHING anyone can do about it. The damage has been done. It is only going to get worse. And there is nothing anyone can do at this point to clean it up or keep it from getting worse. It is heartbreaking. I understand that they wan to stay because that is where thier life is where it has always been. But BP just delt a lethal blow to the gulf. It makes me sick. There is just nothing we can do to save it.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
truly amazing, and I'm sure Obama knows it is all a dog and pony show. What we can do is spread the truth that the same crooks are behind this: goldman sachs, haliburton, the same stunts are being pulled: insider stock sells, foreknowledge, and lying to the first responders just like 9/11. If people weren't awake before they'll be awake now.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by mrsdudara

I think the worst part of his whole thing, is that there is NOTHING anyone can do about it. The damage has been done.

We can demand our leader to take action, then act upon inaction just the same.

Remember WE the people?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by theability

What kind of action can he take? There is no way to turn back time and keep this from happening.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Where in the hell is FEMA? This is Federal, it's an Emergency, it needs to be Managed, and organized by an Administration.

EPA just does paperwork and testing. We need FEMA to take some friggin' action. WHAT THE F--- IS OBAMA GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?

I think government is fake. The entire system is designed to police citizens and tax them. When ever the citizens need help, the government is practically a ghost.

Makes you wonder just what exactly they are doing with all our money, don't it?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
Where in the hell is FEMA? This is Federal, it's an Emergency, it needs to be Managed, and organized by an Administration.

EPA just does paperwork and testing. We need FEMA to take some friggin' action. WHAT THE F--- IS OBAMA GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?

I think government is fake. The entire system is designed to police citizens and tax them. When ever the citizens need help, the government is practically a ghost.

Makes you wonder just what exactly they are doing with all our money, don't it?

The only thing FEMA knows is detaining people

And since many of the affected here are white people in good condition to work, they wont do that.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mrsdudara

What kind of action can he take? There is no way to turn back time and keep this from happening.

Well that is the idea of collaboration and working together, to slave problems.

First we must agree that something must be done!

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join