It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

<GB> Fox News

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I have him on right now

He has seriously lost it today. I hope he saves some dramatics for later.

I actually think of Mr. Rogers and hum "It's a wonderful day in the nighborhood" when I see him anymore.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
when and if i ever meet glenn Beck, i may be inclined to bitch slap him in the face.

i am currently watching him cut down president obama for his stance on "equality".

and i listen to glenn becks love for american history often enough.

he proclaims to promote and support/enforce our forefathers' documents?

"We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created ***SNIP*** (edited by glenn beck)"

Suggested (temperary?) New Theme Song For Glenn Beck:
www.youtube.com...

i remember schoolmates in pre-fourth grade elementary school talking like some of the statements he makes. it's almost. ... insulting.

End Transmission.
ET

[edit on 30-6-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
The man completely ignores the influence of transnational corporations in our government and he's incredibly partisan.

He HAS to know.....his employer owns media IN CHINA and Saudi Arabia...not to mention the WALL STREET JOURNAL and countless other types of media.

Murdoch wasn't even born a US CITIZEN and is from Australia and is now a dual citizen.

That alone should exempt him from owning ANY US media.....and that goes with any other major CORPORATE media.

I listen to his radio show each day...can no longer watch his tv show. As someone stated earlier...he gives a bit of truth and then stacks assloads of speculation and opinion on top of it.

I've actually heard him say that we need to cut taxes drastically so the corporations will come back....which is completely RIDICULOUS.

We could lower taxes to zero and we still wouldn't be able to compete with slave labor.

He doesn't talk about how the middle class became strong either....and it sure as hell wasn't from policies and beliefs he is pushing.

Long ago, before Reagan, that tax rate on the wealthiest 1 percent was over 90 PERCENT. We used to enforce anti-trust laws to break up monopolies to encourage competition. Only 1 parent had to work because wages were higher...which means MORE JOBS available....because we actually had tariffs on imports to protect our jobs and wages.

This is why you shouldn't trust GB. It's easy to fall into what he is saying because we are all angry at the government and what is happening in general...I did it too.

He trashes Bush (vaguely)...but then has his right hand man, Karl Rove, on to promote his book and talk about freedom..LOL.

Come on.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by David9176]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
double post

[edit on 30-6-2010 by David9176]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

"If you think about it Glenn Beck makes a lot of sense.
And, If you don't think about it he makes even more sense"

-john hodgman (from the daily show episode, yesterday)

[edit on 1-7-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Glenn Beck sometimes seems like what happens when their is a "proffesional wrestling" or "sports entertainment" battle royal with all wrestlers going at it in one ring, in this case Glenn Beck's head.

and what do we get?

ignorance amplified, comething akin to controlled chaos. he demonstrates little empathy for the rhetoric he fills peoples heads with when he turns them into humanzees.

FOX NEWS:
"We Report. You Decide"

- Fox News

Dear Fox, you can spread all you want to on that toast
your agenda is not mine, and my will is not your host

who could decide on what you report?
The nonsense FOX blasts who can sort?
do any glenn beck supporters care to retort?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Glenn Beck has gotten worse. I hate it when people bash FOX news because of their NEWS, but don't blame them because of GB and O'reilly. Because of those two is why FOX has a bad rep.

I watched one of his segments on racism he was doing so well up until the point where he called the black panthers no better than the KKK members. I was like do you see Black Panthers lynching white people? He also kept trying to push that Obama is racist against white people because of his church dealings with wright. Maybe he should of gone a bit farther back and stated how the Democrats co-founded the KKK.

This show was aired Tuesday.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Glenn Beck is a frantic nutcase trying to steer up things, on Fixed news. You should stop only looking on your own national stations and then you should start getting news from other stations which are not based in US and on lobbyist money.

Anything else is ignorance.

Best regards

Loke.:.

PS.

Its about time that US gasprice is being turned up, in the rest of the civilized western world we pay 2-5 times more for the gasoline, because of "green" taxes, so dont start cry about that.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join